||Film Faced Plywood
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
brown, black, yellow, red
9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 21mm
clean film, printed, wire-mesh
Shandong Province ,China
Poplar, birch, hardwood, combi
10000 Piece/ Day
Inner with plastic bag, outer is covered with the carton and plywood, and steel tape for strength
TT or L/C at sight
35 days after receiving the deposit
sample available, discount will be given by the large order
1. Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work. (There is no need for any transference preparation.)
2. After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. (the cement does not stick.)
3. You are able to use film faced plywood until the plywood itself is damaged. (Strong with nailing and knifing)
4. Environmentally friendly. (Even after incineration, there is no hazardous substance.)
5. It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel its worth
- Q:What harm does the plywood factory work?
- Plywood using adhesives, containing benzene, toluene, xylene and other solvents, with the corresponding occupational hazards
- Q:What plywood is now commonly used?
- Melamine gel: moisture-proof, and has a certain resistance to boiling, weather resistance / can be used for outdoor or indoor, but can not often be water immersion
- Q:What is the general use of plywood in decoration works?
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other.
- Q:Now what is the market for plywood development?
- From January to November 2007, China's plywood manufacturing industry achieved a total industrial output value of 101,828,484 thousand yuan, an increase of 48.27% over the same period last yea
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- moisture content. Between 12 and 14% (according to Chinese national standards, Ⅰ, Ⅱ plywood absolute moisture content of not more than 13%;
- Q:Plywood quality requirements include appearance level, size, physical and mechanical properties of the three elements.
- Thickness from 4mm below the thin plywood. 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm thick plywood for common specifications
- Q:Solid wood and plywood which is better?
- in addition, also need to consider its ground load capacity and use In the geothermal thermal conductivity; and the general splint or plywood in this consideration is not much.
- Q:The structure of the plywood at the same time meet two basic principles
- So the plywood is usually three, five, seven odd level layer. The name of each layer of the plywood is: the surface of the board is called the table, the inner plate is called the core board;
- Q:What types of plywood can be divided into?
- It can withstand cold water or short-term hot water immersion, but not resistant to boiling.
- Q:Multilayer board, also known as three plywood and plywood
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer The fiber orientation of the veneer is perpendicular to each other
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range