|Place of Origin:|
Van Thanh Wood
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
Place of Origin
Okoume, Bintangor, Pencil Cedar, Keruing, Poplar, and as your requested
Eucalyptus, Acasia, styrax, hardwood mixed, as your requirement.
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
2-6mm: +/-0.2mm to 0.3mm
6-30mm: +/-0.4mm to 0.5mm
AA/BB, BB/BB, BB/CC, CC/CC, etc.
Van Thanh Wood
TT, L/C at sight
10-25 days when down payment or receive the formal L/C
45 *40HC containers per month
1. High bending strength
2. Strong nail holding
3. Moisture-proof and easy work
4. Tight construction and high strength
5. No ratten or decay
6. Low formaldehyde emission
1. We have 20 years of experience in export board.
2. We are professional in the manufacturing wood board.
3. We can offer you competitive price with lowest cost but good quality.
- Q:How many types of wooden lines
- First, the decorative effect, that is, with good processing lines to cover the poor visual effects of the site;
- Q:Do the closet and the door, joinery outside the paste Boeing soft leather and veneer in the performance, quality, visual What is the difference?
- Big core board paste Boeing film This process is already very old, is not recommended to use. Want to do the wardrobe with particleboard, no paint, and then with the finished door. Large core board decorative panels, decorative panels are generally posted outside the cabinet, Boeing film stickers inside. Use the place is not the same, if the decoration inside the paste also, very little so dry.
- Q:What are the quality requirements for decorative panels?
- Decorative panels - the construction quality requirements: First, first of all depends on the floor of the panel is flat, solid Second, depends on the panel texture direction or pattern is not one to third, look at the face of the panel is empty , Look around the panel is not sticky
- Q:Is the wooden door good for solid wood or plywood?
- The surface of the veneer is composed of solid wood door, wood paper layer, primer layer and finish layer. It is characterized in that one surface of wood grain is pasted on the surface of solid wood door and the other surface is connected with primer layer , The topcoat and the primer layer above the connection, composed of solid wood veneer door.
- Q:White European furniture oak veneer good or smooth look good
- I think you mean it is matte or smooth it, matte will show the grain, the natural taste thicker, some people will deliberately rub with solid wood veneer, very texture. Is another feeling, but the matte and matte is the same film, smooth to pay more attention to the daily maintenance, or smooth it is easy to make black ~ this is your own set, huh, huh.
- Q:What are the advantages of ecological boards and other boards?
- Ecological board, there are a variety of names in the industry, the common name is a paint-free board and melamine board. The initial name is called melamine board, but because of China's dairy products pollution incident, was later renamed, the industry collectively referred to as paint-free board, also called ecological board, but the ecological board is too general.
- Q:Do you have a solid wood paste or a solid wood paste?
- MDF can not water, water is bad. The panel is easy to skin is not good. Do you still iron paper?
- Q:How to choose tiles
- Second, listen to the sound. With a hard light flick, the sound the more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better the quality. You can also left thumb, index finger and middle finger clip tiles corner, easily hanging down, with the right hand index finger tapping the lower part of the tile, such as the sound clear, sweet for the top grade, such as the sound boring, stagnant turbidity for the next product.
- Q:What is the difference between solid wood veneer doors and solid wood composite doors?
- They are the same. Industry standard is so to say, solid wood composite door surface is solid wood decorative veneer. Theoretically, the trim plywood and the MDF board are the same, but their substrates are different. I am in accordance with the interpretation of industry standards, why not right
- Q:What is the price of decorative veneer?
- Decorative panels, commonly known as panels. Is the solid wood board precision cut into a thickness of 0.2mm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range