1. the main machine components(machine bed,sliding sadding ,worktable)have adopted the structure of thermal symmetry and thin-walled mainstock with multi-layer ribs. arch shape column with high rigidity goes through optimizied treatment by finite element analysis to guarantee the best rigidity;
2. the adoption of C3 grade precise ballscrews and the use of special bearing on the ballscrew with pre-pull treatment as well as laser detective compensation have ensured the rigidity and precision.
3. The main base parts of machine are made from high-grade ,high qualtiy gray casting iron with aging treatment, the guideway with high-frequency quenching treatment and delicate grinding ,covered with low frictional coefficient TURCITE-B and delt with delcicate scraping ,having effectively improved motional quality of machine and necessary touching rigigity for cutting.
4. The adoption of balance weight block with motion-based device has prevented the spindle form vibration when weight-balanced block moves up and down, avoiding influencing the processing accuracy.
X axis travel/mm
Y axis travel/mm
Z axis travel/mm
Spindle nose to table surface/mm
Spindle nose to column surface/mm
Max load on the table/kgs
Spindle taper/spindle shank
Max spindle inner diameter/mm
Spindle motor(30 mins,mitsubishi)/kw
X,Y,Z rapid traverse/M/min
Max cutting feedrate(M/min)
Tool storage capacity/pcs
Armless type 20
Max tool dia(adjacent tools)/mm
Max tool length/mm
Tool change time(T-T)/sec
Repeatability positioning accuracy/mm
Net machine weight/kgs
- Q:Where is the best place to look for used CNC Machinery?
- With the way the economy is today and with manufacturing companies going under you might be able to find a cheap machine at a local auction in your city. The market is flooded with a bunch of cheap machines that you can probably pick up at a cheap price. If you cant find a machine at an auction search the internet for a used machinery dealer. I’ve used JS Peters Machinery Sales in the past and they have done a decent job.
- Q:Machinery has its tools that need to be replaced after 10 years for technical reasons.?
- Question of Inventory precaution.
- Q:Does this make sense?“I want to be engaged in the field of machinery in the future”.[of course 10pts]?
- I would take it to mean that a individual wants to enter into a career in the future working with some kind of machinery. The absolute vagueness of the statement leaves much to be desired. It does not make a lot of sense but you can derive a small amount of what the person is trying to say.
- Q:Have you heard? Nano Scientist have discover machinery inside DNA.?
- And the bird is the word! And have concluded, an Intelligent Being is responsible! Citation? Link?
- Q:Is there more machinery of gov't than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious?
- Indeed. We have bloated into a all powerful bureaucracy, where every aspect of out lives is regulated by petty statutes many of them regulate what used to be personal choices. Even the good and necessary ones are enforced more to the letter than the spirit of what they are trying to accomplish, and only serve to insure the continuation of the entity that enforces them. The only area where government has relaxed to a great extent is the realm of forbidden pleasures. They serve as an a bribe to keep quiet about the hard liberties. It has become a give us bread and the circus kind of society. Meanwhile the industrious are being robbed of their incentive to create the actual, real wealth that fuels the economy. And that is felt most among the Middle Upper Middle Classes.
- Q:Can my employer put me on medical leave because my doctor said I'm not able to use certain machinery?
- In a word - yes. The employer, under certain circumstances and if you are not protected by a union or contract, can terminate you.
- Q:Name that machinery for 10 points!!!?
- There are many amchines that do that, most with wheels well in excess of 4 feet diameter. I know for a fact that Volvo make some large machines, also Caterpillar, and probably JCB. Try looking on their websites
- Q:Why is hydraulic machinery so effective???
- Technically, working water will generate lots greater potential than a wave will. Hydroelectricity - An ocean wave might generate potential besides, even even though it require greater potential to supply the waves than the waves produce. additionally, with the intention to harness the finished potential of a wave you may could construct a gadget that captures the potential on a snapping factor. In sum, ocean waves are very lots too unpredictable to be sure that it for use as an outstanding source of potential.
- Q:What is precision machinery?
- Usually very small stuff. Things like watches, gauges, control machinery. Check out the BERG company website
- Q:What exactly does metabolic machinery mean?
- Metabolic machinery = the components in an organism that take part in the metabolism of substances/macromolecules.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range