Ref Price:
Loading Port:
China Main Port
Payment Terms:
Min Order Qty:
Supply Capability:

OKorder Service Pledge

Quality Product

Order On-line Tracking

Timely Delivery

OKorder Service Pledge

Credit Rating

Credit Services

Credit Purchasing

Share to:

Product Description:

Kraft Paper Tape

Kraft paper as basement, coated with denaturation starch glue, includes wet kraft paper tape, water-free kraft tape, wetted reinforced kraft paper tape, water-free reinforced kraft paper tape.


Product Name

Kraft paper tape




Kraft paper








Can be customized

Nomal size



Brown, white


Offer printing if need


6rolls/shrink,36rolls/carton,or according to custom's require

Stocks size

48mm*50yards,loading 120rolls/carton


500 rolls







Holding Force



Jointing paper, sealing box, bounding articles, apply to crack of home decroration, machine parts and electronic product etc.

Payment Terms

30% payable by T/T in advance,and the rest 70% by T/T before shipment.

Delivery Time

10-15days in receipt of deposit and product confirmation

Send a message to us:

Remaining: 4000 characters

- Self introduction

- Required specifications

- Inquire about price/MOQ

Q:How many tapes do you need to make a tape? How do you calculate a mother roll and how many tapes do you make?
2. The mother rolls of different factories have different specifications. None of them can answer you. Only you ask the manufacturer who supplies it to you
Q:What's the ingredient of 610#3m tape?
Specifications: 25.4 mm * 65.8mWidely used in silk screen, printing and other processes. Prosecution of its ink adhesion, is a standard test means, such as: printed circuit boardPlastic products, silk screen, jet printingApplications: electronic products, silk screen, jet printingTest adhesive features: sticky stability, strong adhesion, international standard test tape
Q:Food packaging, sealing tape printing and product manufacturers inconsistent with the use of it?
This generally does not affect how, but this is the image of manufacturers
Q:The tape is so loud when it's packed
This silent tape is not available at the moment. If you want a sound spot, try a sticky tape!
Q:Can scotch tape wrap wires?
Their staff specially explained that they could not go to wrap wires and the like, and the transparent tape contained thick colloid and had the effect of electrifying
Q:What type of rubber tape and hot-melt tape?
Application of duct tape 2, duct tape is mainly used for carton sealed, carpet seams together, heavy packing, waterproof packaging etc.. At present in the automotive industry, paper industry, mechanical and electrical industry also frequently used, for automobile cab, chassis, cabinets and other waterproof measures better place. Easy die cutting.3, tape tape according to different classification can be divided into hot melt glue, tape, rubber tape.
Q:Belt business is a big profit
Set up adhesive tape factory, unlimited prospects, the market permanent, one-time investment, lifelong income. Investment is not large, broad market prospects, products close to people's lives, products unique, lucrative productsProduct price is reasonable, "do adhesive tape production plant" whether to meet the above six factors?:The open tape production plant, according to the geographical size, its ability to invest, investment funds may be less than, generally thirty thousand yuanLeft and right can be opened.With the rapid growth of market economy, tape market demand is also growing, according to the [magazine] packaging industry news report, [],In 2005, China's tape production and sales volume of about 3 billion volumes, the market prospect is very broad, can be described as unlimited business opportunitiesThe tape is a traditional industry, every household will need to use the tape, business is more manufacturers cannot do without tape.
Q:What course of packing and cartons do we use for our company?
The raw material accounts for all the materials in the inventory of the enterprise, including the planned costs and actual costs of raw materials and main materials, auxiliary materials, purchased semi-finished products, repair parts, packaging materials, fuels, etc..
Q:How can I use the belt cutter? It's the cutter for sealing the tape.
How do I fit the tape onto the sealing machine?There is no machine, or else let you have a look
Q:For the moment the rubber stamp [] yellow pencil sharpener
Circle, circle, lap, wrap the tail and cut off the excess!

1. Manufacturer Overview

Year Established
Annual Output Value
Main Markets
Company Certifications

2. Manufacturer Certificates

a) Certification Name  
Validity Period  

3. Manufacturer Capability

a)Trade Capacity  
Nearest Port
Export Percentage
No.of Employees in Trade Department
Language Spoken:
b)Factory Information  
Factory Size:
No. of Production Lines
Contract Manufacturing
Product Price Range