||ANNEALING,Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
Metal Type: Aluminum
Industrial Use: Beverage
Printing Handling: Embossing
Custom Order: Accept
Model Number: 202#
Feature: Partial open
Packing: Paper tube+pallet+export carton
peel off lid
Clear inside & outside
3,710,000 Customize packing: as clients’ requests.
1.Used for packaging of beverage,such as juice,enegry drink,
beer,etc.Particulary suitable for sodas.
2.Coating can be according to customer required.
Packaging & Delivery
3,710,000 pcs per 20 GP'.
We could offer package as customers require, by carton or by wooden pallet.
1.Q: What is the material of EOE?
We can offer both tinplate and aluminum material made EOE upon customer request;
2. Q: What’s the usage of EOE?
It mainly be used in food area, such as milk powder, dry food, drink etc.
2.Q:Whether sample is available for testing?
Surely we could offer about 200~300 pcs for testing;
3. Q: Please give more details about your company
Our company, CNBM International Corporation, is one large state owned company also Fortune Global 500 company in the world. For more details please search our company website.
4.What’s the loading port?
Main Port in China
- Q:Tinplate also known as what? What is the density of it?
- Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
- Q:Both tinplate and stainless steel have corrosion protection
- Tinplate is common steel tin plating, tin coating is broken, later, because the tin is more corrosion resistant than iron, so iron will sooner corrosion. Mainly used for tins.
- Q:The difference between a matte tin plate and a bright tin plate
- Silver tinplate:Silver surface processing refers to the original plate in plating passivation treatment after reflow treatment and the surface has a unique stable luster; after printing and coating, the operation of creating a gorgeous and elegant atmosphere, used in the manufacture of advanced art cans, nuts, etc..
- Q:Can you tell me how to deal with the recycling of tinplate?
- General tinplate packaging waste, as long as the rust is not serious, can be converted into hardware products, to achieve the best use of materials. The consumption of tinplate in our country is relatively large (600 thousand tons / year), and 125 tons of tin packing waste can be recovered 1 tons of tin.
- Q:How do you clean the dust and trace oil on tin containers?
- Water based cleaning method: that is, with clean water and cleaning agent to remove oil method, the use of water washing process. This process started relatively late in the country, and the technical strength of various manufacturers formula is uneven, of which the more representative of public praise is "evergreen peak" brand CLF water-based cleaning agent series.
- Q:Tin can weldingHow can the side of the column of the pop top be welded or pressed?,
- The iron material thickness uniformity in the welding process, welding voltage and high requirement of control, the slightest mistake will cause breakdown or welding point is easy to fall off. As for the production of specific steps, personal suggestions to the scene you see, because the whole process is relatively simple, and when it comes to the production process and principle very boring, tedious. So, if you just want a rough understanding, there is no need for this.
- Q:How can recycled tin cans be recycled?
- The broken material is separated by the air whirling sorting system, and the metal and nonmetal are separated from each other. Moreover, the whole system is equipped with a dust removing device to minimize the damage caused by dust pollution in the process of production.Tin tins, crushing machines, equipment and maintenance costs are low: equipment design is reasonable, well made, extending the service life of equipment, reducing the use and maintenance costs of equipment.
- Q:What is the difference between food grade tinplate and ordinary chemical tinplate? What is the difference between MR material and SPCC?
- The chemical composition of MR material is more strict than that of SPCC material, and the impurities are fewCanned fish must be made of good quality MR material, which reduces the risk of canning
- Q:What are the differences in the corrosion behavior of two ferrous iron products?
- Tinplate is a tin covered with tin, it is not easy to rust, also known as tin iron. This kind of galvanized steel in a long time Chinese called "tin", some people think that the tin plate cans was made from the Guangdong province of Macao (English Macao readable if imported, tin) so called "tin".
- Q:What kind of metal material is tinplate? How much is the current price per ton?
- Tinplate originated in Bohemia (now Czech and Slovakia). The land has been rich in metal technology since ancient times, and know how to use water power in the manufacture of machinery, from fourteenth Century onwards began to produce tinplate. For a long, long time, it has been the main source of tinplate in the world. Tin was mainly used for making tableware and drinking utensils.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range