|Standard or Nonstandard: |
|Temperature of Media: |
|Port Size: |
|Place of Origin: |
|Model Number: |
|Brand Name: |
|Time warrantee: |
Hand wheel stem gate valve
NRS type gate valve
|Working pressure: |
16 bar,16bar stem gate valve
|Company Type: |
Manufacturer and trading company
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Each pc into one bubble plastic bag,several pcs into one wooden crate|
|Delivery Detail:||within 30 days|
BS NRS resilient seat flanged ductile iron gate valve with drain
|Standard and Price|
|Valve Standard||Comply with AWWA C509|
|Pressure Temprature and Rating|
|Testing Pressure||Shell: 300psi|
|Working Temperature|| -4℃ to 230℃ EPDM|
|14℃ to 176℃ NBR|
|Body||Ductile Iron ||A536 Gr. 65-45-12|
|Bonnet||Ductile Iron ||A536 Gr. 65-45-12|
|Disc||EPDM Coated DI||A536 Gr. 65-45-12|
|Stem||Stainless Steel ||AISI 420 |
|Hand Wheel||Ductile Iron ||A536 Gr. 65-45-12|
Fire proTtection valve
Gate valve, globe valve, check valve, ball valve
Flexible rubber joint
Flexible stainless steel hose, expansion joints
Packaging & Shipping
Our conventional packing is wooden case packing, we go to great lengths to ensure delivery within 30 days after receipt your order.
- Q:How many valve enterprises in China's valve industry?
- The region, the largest number of Wenzhou. Focus on the valve business, Zhongyuan District Kaifeng high pressure valve factory, Zhengzhou Zheng butterfly valve on behalf of the butterfly valve. Shanghai region, Tianjin, northwest Lanzhou high pressure, Suzhou area, northeast Tieling region, Dalian, Shenyang and so on. And the Zigong area
- Q:How do you see the valve number?
- Structure of code structure of code seal vertical plate type single eccentric sealing type 0 single eccentric center 5 vertical plate 1 6 2 7 three double eccentric double eccentric eccentric 3 three eccentric 7 linkage 4 linkage 9 structure of code structure of code lifting straight through 1 swing single type 4 vertical more than and 2 petal angle 5 type 3 dual valve type 6 butterfly valve 7 Table 9 check valve structure of code the sealing surface and lining material code, in accordance with the provisions of table 10. Table 10 the sealing surface of the valve seat sealing surface or liner material code or liner material code sealing surface or lining material code or code of lining material tin based bearing alloy seal (Babbitt) B Monel M alloy T enamel C nylon plastic rubber X N steel boriding nitriding steel D P hard alloy Y fluorine plastic lining F lead Q ceramic G austenitic stainless steel R Cr13 stainless steel H S note: the plastic body directly processed seat sealing surface material code with "W". When the sealing surface of the sealing material is not the same, the material name is indicated by the material with low hardness. The value of the nominal pressure of 10 times, according to the number of MPa (1MPa=106Pa). The valve body material code represented by the letter, in accordance with the provisions of table 11. Table 11 the valve body material body material material code code code C chromium nickel molybdenum stainless steel R Cr13 stainless steel H S plastic steel chromium molybdenum copper and copper alloy I T malleable cast iron titanium and titanium alloys K A L Aluminum Alloy CrMoV V Cr Ni stainless steel P Z gray cast iron ductile iron Q. In the original standard of nominal pressure equal to or less than 1.6MPa gray cast iron and the nominal pressure is greater than or equal to 2.5MPa carbon steel valve omitted the code.
- Q:The valve is rusty and can not be opened. What shall I do?
- There are pictures, for different valves, then choose different ways of opening.
- Q:What does the valve "4" mean?
- This is an inch inch size, 4 inches =1/2 = 25.4mm = 12mm
- Q:1/2, what does 1/4 valve mean? I don't understand. What does this number mean?
- I have to answer a simple 1/2 1/4 is American Standard valve diameter to the national standard to calculate it is 1/2=DN15 1/4=DN8Also on the valve size of the meaning of the Wenzhou essence valve factory for you to answer
- Q:What is the difference between valve j941H-40 and j41H-40?
- J941H-40 is an electric globe valve, flange joint, inner part 13Cr, material carbon steel, pressure 40 kg and 4.0MPa, 9 represents electric, 4 represents flange, 1 represents straight through, and J41H-40 is common flange connection
- Q:What's the difference between a valve and a valve?
- The valve does not have an Ethernet platform, and the "one" valve does not contain any other fittings.
- Q:What does the PN on the valve mean?
- 1, mark "ON25" and "PN16" respectively what does that mean? 2, the valve above has an outer six corners, so PN16 refers to the nominal pressure of 16 kg valve. Valves on the fittings are standard parts, special
- Q:Where is the valve used?
- Oil and gas pipelines, gas stations, gas stations, petrochemical plants, water plants, etc..The valve (Valve) is a mechanical device that controls the flow, flow, pressure, temperature, etc. of a fluid medium. The valve is the basic component of the piping system. Valve fittings are technically similar to pumps and are often discussed as a separate category. Valves can be operated by hand or hand wheel, handle or pedal, or by control to change the pressure, temperature and flow change of fluid medium. The valve can perform continuous or repeated operations on these changes, such as a safety valve installed in a hot water or steam boiler. In more complex control systems, automatic control valves are required depending on external inputs (i.e., regulating the flow through the pipe to the changing setting points). Automatic control valve without manual operation, according to its input and settings, so that the valve accurately control the requirements of fluid medium. The valve according to the material is divided into cast iron valves, cast steel valves, stainless steel valves, chrome molybdenum steel, chromium molybdenum vanadium steel valves, valve, dual phase steel valves, plastic valves, non-standard customized valve material etc..
- Q:What valve should be used to test the water valve?
- 1, ball valve.2, the water test valve can be ball valve, gate valve, stop valve, installed in the fire sprinkler system at each level of the end of the pipe.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range