Specification of Air Diffuser
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Data Sheet for Normal Size
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Packing & shipping:
PO shrink film bag for each pcs, ourter by export carton
PVC film + 4 plastic protection corners + carton box + closed wooden box optionally.
within 21 days after deposit
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm聽
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:How to deal with the liquid hammer phenomenon of compressor
- The cause of liquid hammer is refrigerant or excessive lubrication, the liquid is too fast, the expansion valve (or valve) the regulation degree (opening) is too large, the heat load of evaporator (heat transfer) is not stable, large open type compressor suction valve open too fast (or unloading capacity too fast). System design and installation is unreasonable, abnormal shock may have caused the compressor
- Q:What is the function of the refrigeration compressor in the refrigeration system?
- The utility model provides power for the refrigeration cycle, thereby realizing the refrigeration cycle of compression, condensation, expansion, evaporation and heat absorption
- Q:What are the system components of condensers?
- After the liquid refrigerant absorbs heat by cooling objects in the evaporator, vaporized into high temperature low pressure steam, steam compressor suction, compressed into high temperature and high pressure discharged into the condenser, the condenser to a cooling medium (water or air) heat, condensing high-pressure liquid, through the throttle valve throttle for low temperature and low pressure refrigerant enter again the evaporator absorbs heat of vaporization, achieve the purpose of refrigeration cycle
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the compressor?
- Refrigeration compressor as an important part of the refrigerator, and other parts of the system, such as heat exchangers, throttling devices and other work together to achieve the effect of refrigeration. Therefore, it is necessary to intuitively use the amount of cold produced in unit time to describe the refrigerating capacity, which is one of the important performance indexes of the refrigeration compressor
- Q:How many types of drive are there in an air conditioner compressor?
- The rotary compressor has fewer mechanical parts, and its motor is directly fixed on the shell. Compared with the traditional reciprocating compressor, the compressor is compact in size and light in weight. Its size and weight are almost half that of the latter, which makes it possible for the room air conditioner to be made more light.
- Q:What are the parts of the outdoor unit?
- The outdoor unit comprises a compressor, a heat exchange copper pipe, an expansion valve, a four way valve, a liquid storage tank, an exhaust fan and an electric component
- Q:What are the air compressors for?
- Air jet loom with compressed air blowing weft to replace the shuttle
- Q:What are the types of compressors?
- Rotary compressor is a displacement compressor. Compression is achieved by the forced motion of rotating elements
- Q:What is the function of the air conditioning condenser?
- At this point, the outlet temperature of the condenser is about 35~45 degrees C, and the optimum temperature is below 40 degrees C. The refrigerant then enters the expansion valve or capillary to cool down
- Q:What are the risk factors of condensers?
- Plug component is mainly carbon dioxide, water and Nitrous Oxide, especially Nitrous Oxide, has aroused more and more attention, their crystallization, blocking the main cooling channel, will cause the main cold "dry evaporation" and "dead end boiling" caused by hydrocarbon enrichment and accumulation, precipitation, the main cold blast
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range