Specification of Air Diffuser
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Data Sheet for Normal Size
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Packing & shipping:
PO shrink film bag for each pcs, ourter by export carton
PVC film + 4 plastic protection corners + carton box + closed wooden box optionally.
within 21 days after deposit
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm聽
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the compressor?
- The exhaust heat is the sum of the equivalent heat of the compressor's refrigerating capacity and part of the compressor's input power, which is discharged through the condenser in the system. This parameter is a very important performance index for the compressor in the heat pump system. It is also necessary to design the condenser of the refrigeration system.
- Q:What are the types of condensers?
- The condenser used in boiler, also called flue gas condenser, can effectively save the production cost, reduce the smoke exhaust temperature of boiler and raise the thermal efficiency of boiler. Boiler operation in line with national standards for energy conservation and emission reduction
- Q:What are the condensers made of?
- In the refrigeration system, the evaporator, condenser, compressor and throttle valve are four indispensable parts in the refrigeration system
- Q:What is the function and control of the evaporator and condenser of the air conditioner?
- The condenser is like the boiling water on the stove
- Q:What is the working principle of the compressor?
- Compressor mainly through the motor through the refrigerant from the gas compression into liquid
- Q:What about compressor overload protection?
- Clogged capillary or dry filter. At this point, the compressor suction temperature increases, the compressor can not be inhaled refrigerant cooling, causing the compressor temperature rise, protective relay action
- Q:What is the function of the air conditioning condenser?
- The high pressure and high temperature refrigerant gas discharged from the compressor enters the condenser coil outside the chamber and is cooled by the airflow outside the fan (about 35 degree C) driven by the fan
- Q:What is the Basic accessories for air conditioners?
- Sight glass,throttle valve,Compressor, evaporator, condenser and expansion valve
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Gases pass through a long tube (usually a solenoid) to dissipate heat into the air around them. Copper and other metals have a strong thermal conductivity and are often used to transport steam. In order to improve the efficiency of the condenser, heat transfer fins with excellent heat transfer performance are often used on the pipeline to increase the heat dissipation area to accelerate heat dissipation and to speed up air convection through the fan and take away the heat.
- Q:What are the risk factors of condensers?
- Combustible components are mainly acetylene and other hydrocarbons, acetylene is the most dangerous, the solubility in liquid oxygen is very low (5.6 * 10-6mg/L), it is easy to precipitate in solid state and cause explosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range