Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:How to deal with the liquid hammer phenomenon of compressor
- The cause of liquid hammer is refrigerant or excessive lubrication, the liquid is too fast, the expansion valve (or valve) the regulation degree (opening) is too large, the heat load of evaporator (heat transfer) is not stable, large open type compressor suction valve open too fast (or unloading capacity too fast). System design and installation is unreasonable, abnormal shock may have caused the compressor
- Q:What are the risk factors of condensers?
- A pressure pulse caused by air impact, pressure, or cavitation, causing an explosion of temperature
- Q:What is the Basic accessories for air conditioners?
- Sight glass,throttle valve,Compressor, evaporator, condenser and expansion valve
- Q:The air-conditioning compressor is stuck. Is there any way to repair it?
- In judging whether the compressor has a cylinder, it is necessary to make a comprehensive judgment according to the running state of the compressor, the working current, the temperature of the suction and exhaust, the temperature of the body, the normal capacity of the starting capacitor and so on
- Q:How to analyze air conditioning parts?
- The refrigerant operates in the sealed pipe between the parts and components, and carries, absorbs and releases heat so as to ensure the temperature of the indoor air can be adjusted. Ventilation system: fan and fan motors and ventilation ducts constitute the main part of the air conditioning ventilation system
- Q:What is the working principle of the BOG compressor?
- The working principle of BOG compressor is to use the connecting rod to push the piston to move again and again, so that the gas can be pressurized and transported out
- Q:What's the difference between compressor and air compressor?
- Air compressor: the abbreviation of air compressor, its medium is air
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the compressor?
- Under certain conditions, the gas quality from the suction end to the exhaust end in unit time is called the mass gas content of the compressor under the mine
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Single stage vapor compression refrigeration system, is composed of four basic components of the refrigeration compressor, a condenser, a throttling valve and an evaporator, between them with pipe connected to form a closed system, the refrigerant in the system continuously circulating flow, change, heat exchange with the outside world.
- Q:What are the parts of the outdoor unit?
- The outdoor unit comprises a compressor, a heat exchange copper pipe, an expansion valve, a four way valve, a liquid storage tank, an exhaust fan and an electric component
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range