Order On-line Tracking
Structure of Construction Hoist Description
1.Feature: Construction Hoist
4.Motor Power(kw): 3*15
5.Safety Device: SAJ50-1.2
9.Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
10.Model Number: Type:SC300
Packaging & Delivery of Construction Hoist
Packaging Detail: Nude package Delivery Detail: 25-30days
Main Parts of Construction Hoist
● The gearing adopts imported bearing, enameled cable, and oil seal.
● The electric parts adopt products from world renowned manufactures such as Schneider, Siemens, and LG.
● The racks and pinion adopts special material and heat-treatment technique, which prolong the life of these parts.
● The steel structure uses quality steel from famous domestic manufactures.
● The surface of the structure can apply paint-spray, parkerozing baking finish or hot galvanizing processing according
to users requirements,
● The cage can be produced and decorated by aluminum molded board, punched-plate or figured aluminm board.
Construction Hoist Specifiction
FAQ of Construction Hoist
Q: What is the building hoist main purpose?
A: Building hoist equipped with double or single cabin to transport the materials and labors up and down. It's the ideal
construction equipment for vertical transportation in the field of construction.
Q: What is the main structure of building hoist?
A: The P/M construction hoist mainly contains metal structure, driving system, electrical control system, cable guide &
protection system, electrical top crane and safety device.
Q: What is the meaning of the building hoist’s code?
A: Take SC200/200 for example: “SC” stands for rack and pinion hoist, “200/200” stands for double cage and capacity
is 2 tons per cage. “SC200” stands for single cage and capacity is 2 tons.
Q: What is the dimension of the cage?
A: Normally the cage dimension is 3X1.5X2.5M (L/W/H) for 2t type hoist. Details should be checked according to our
quotation sheet. Also, the size can be customized according to the factual site condition. There are two doors (entrance
& exit doors) for each cage, It can be produced as up & down sliding or ramping model for safety and convenience.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|