3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:Plywood is a common material for furniture?
- With the veneer after the wood by the direction of the criss-cross the composition of the slab, heated or not heated under the conditions of suppression.
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- . At that time, high-quality furniture, timber supply is sufficient, those who are not beautiful or poor durability of wood used only for non-exposed parts of furniture.
- Q:Further processing of the plywood
- Pre-finned plywood Prefinisked plywood The manufacturer has been treated with a special table without the need to modify the plywood.
- Q:Multilayer plywood with what method is fixed
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood, and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like materia
- Q:triple? Nail gun Self-tapping screws? Cork Or other?
- usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides
- Q:Multilayer board and plywood difference
- multi-layer board is one of the commonly used materials processing enterprises, is a wood-based panel
- Q:Classification of plywood for construction
- if you want the wood products have a stronger waterproof and moisture-proof performance, you can use E1 (or even E0) melamine glue.
- Q:The usual length and width specifications are:
- 1220 × 2440mm, while the thickness specifications are generally: 3,5,9,12,15,18 mm and so on.
- Q:What types of plywood can be divided into?
- and soft wood decoration Plywood (used for construction, furniture, vehicles, ships and other high-level decorative materials), plywood type according to the bonding strength is divided into
- Q:Why plywood is cheaper than solid wood
- Without changing the physical properties of wood under the premise of drying, liposuction, paint and other processes can be called solid wood. Plywood (English: Plywood,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range