Order On-line Tracking
classical style II Wallpaper Description:
1. classical style II Wallpaper is washable and eco-friendly wallpaper.This item is high quality PVC wallpaper wall flower for living room,office decoration and entertainment places.Here is the detailed information.
2. High ornamental performance. European Classical style uses full-bodied coloring, emphasizes the highlight , high contrast and complicated adornment line , giving people a sense of grace riches and honour.
Here is the details of the product as follow:
Classic style design, modern style
Plain wallpaper technology
7 original colors for choice, your color is accepted
Fire retardant, waterproof, washable
No pollution, no public hazard, pro-enviroment
No deformation, discoloration and corrosion
Deep embossing texture, strong hand feeling
9-16 rolls/carton, 8000 rolls per 20 GP container
3-5 working days
Free sample, international express freight collect
Main Feature of theclassical style II Wallpaper
- Elegance. Embossed and paintable.
- Usage: administration, commerce, entertainment.
- Light weight. Less than 1.8 kg per square meter
- Easy DIY. Use the glue to stick it to the wall, which is easy, convenient & time-saving
- New technics, fresh design, fine workmanship ,superior quality favorable price ,seamless and Environmental ( TVOC & HCHO free).
- Fire retardant, washable.
- No pollution, no public hazard, environment-friendly
- No deformation, discoloration and corrosion.
- Good breath, eco-friendly.
- Deep embossing texture, strong hand feeling.
- Packed by shrink film with a roll label.
- Mildew resistant, mould-proof
- Non-toxic water ink. We use eco-friendly oil ink.
classical style II Wallpaper Specification
1. Good breathing & Clear texture
2. Non-toxic&Mildew resistant
3. Sound absorption & Waterproof
4. Wallpaper wall fashion design
6. PVC Paper backed
7. Washable, eco-friendly
Q: What is the classical style classical style II Wallpaper?
A: the roll size is 0.53mx10m.
Q: How to install the wallpaper?
A: Spackle and sandpaper the wall to smooth any imperfections, then apply a coat of wallpaper primer. While it dries, cover a long worktable or just the floor, with a clean plastic painter's tarp. Make sure your hands are clean.
If you're papering a whole wall, cut vertical strips 4 inches longer than the wall height; once the paper is up, you'll trim the excess. Arrangewallpaper strips side by side on the floor to ensure that the pattern lines up correctly, gently taping them together with painter's tape to temporarily secure them. If you're making a shape (as with the headboard or sconce backing plates), cut it out on a cutting mat with a utility knife.
Use a tape measure and a pencil to mark where on the wall the paperwill be placed. For example, mark the top edge of a chair rail or sides of a rectangle.
Pour premixed clear wallpaper glue into a paint roller tray. Use a small paint roller to apply it quickly and evenly to the back of thepaper. (Some wallpaper comes prepasted, so you can just dampen it according to the manufacturer's instructions.)
Now apply the paper one strip at a time, smoothing each onto the wall from the center outward using an 8-inch plastic smoother. For long strips, use a stepladder and work from the top down; have someone hold the other end as you position it (use this same method for wide chair-rail strips). The seams of side-by-side strips should butt against one another, not overlap; make sure these seams lie flat by using a seam-roller.
Once a piece is up, you have about 10 to 15 minutes to perfect its placement. Carefully push any bubbles out toward the borders.
Wash off excess glue with a damp natural sponge, continuing to smooth the wallpaper.
Q: What’s the delivery time ?
A: 3-5 days for 1-600 rolls, 10-15 days for container.
Q: What’s the payment terms ?
Q: How do you make replacement with quality problems ?
A: New replacement will be packed into your next order or send to you directly after receive video or photo about quality problems.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|