Suited for 30-80gsm paper.
Controls bag length through the human-machine touch screen interface.
PLC programmable servo motor control system
Equipped with an accurate photocell system for printed mark tracking.
Color mark error stopping system
Automatic oil lubrication system
This machine forming the paper bag in one process from roll paper, edge folding, tube forming, cutting, gluing, bottom folding,bottom gluing and finishing bag Easy operation, low power consumption, high efficiency.
It is an ideal machine for producing food bags like bread bags, KFC bags and Mcdonald’s bags.
Main Technical Variadles:
- Q:What are the processes required for imported food packaging equipment?
- Let me give you an example!Our company has imported chocolate packaging machine! Packaging machine code HS:84224000 code definition is: other packaging or packaging machinery (including heat shrinkable packaging machinery), tariff 10%, VAT 17%, customs supervision conditions are not!
- Q:Why does the foam molding machine not fit the die?
- 2, plastic blow molding die: it is used for molding plastic containerslike hollow products (such as beverage bottles, cosmetic supplies all kinds of packaging containers) of a mold molding process in the form of the main principle of extrusion blow molding, injection molding process in the form of the main principle of extrusion blow molding, injection molding, blow molding hollow injection stretch blow molding (commonly known as "injection blowing"), multi-layer blow molding, sheet blow molding etc.. The corresponding equipment for blow molding of hollow products is usually called plastic blow molding machine. Blow molding is only suitable for the production of hot plastic products. Blow molding structure is relatively simple, more materials used, more carbon is manufactured.
- Q:Carton packaging in the form of technology, including several major categories
- And the setting of package information elements. Carton packaging to a large extent is its exquisite shape and decoration to promote the beautification of goods, improve the competitiveness of goods. The shape and structure of carton design often by the shape of the packaging of goods to determine, many because of its style and type, rectangle, square, polygon, irregular cylindrical box, etc., but the manufacturing process is basically the same, namely the choice of materials - Design - manufacturing standard templates - Press - jointed box
- Q:What are the forms of packaging and the forming process of textiles? The more detailed, the better
- If you can be multiplied by the number of flowers, reed first calculate the entire width of a number of flowers, number of teeth and with the head part of the number of teeth and the selvage is equal to the total number of teeth. The root number is based on the pattern of selvage selvage can determine, plain do less, while 24 can be, if it is to do or twill jacquard 1.5 cm,
- Q:Characteristics of various biscuit forming methods
- Chinese Name: BiscuitForeign name: BiscuitMain ingredients: wheat flour (added glutinous rice flour, starch, etc.)Palate: crisp or crunchyHow to eat: it tastes great with milk
- Q:What are the plastic forming dies?
- Plastic plastic mold is a production tool. It consists of several parts, this group contains forming cavities. Injection molding, mold clamping in injection molding machine, the molten plastic is injected into the molding cavity, and cooling in the cavity shape, and then die down to separate out the system through the top products. From the top of the left mold cavity, the mold is closed again for the next injection, the injection molding process is carried out of the cycle.According to the different forming methods, the plastic processing dies corresponding to different technological requirements can be divided
- Q:How long is the distance between the molding machine and the roller in the vertical automatic packing machine?
- This does not have any provisions, mainly sealed to seal, you can, in general, are in the 1CM or so
- Q:Method for making carbon fiber model
- Carbon fiber processing has been the large market demand of the industry, is molding the carbon fiber with different directions and different layers of laying out the product shape, fixed molding at a certain pressure and temperature for the forming process of carbon fiber composite materials, different methods, one will make the market some manufacturers processing of carbon fiber in different price here are several processing methods.During the molding process, which is a traditional artificial processing method, it is hand to prepreg paper in the mold, and then curing, has the advantages of simple process, can produce complex shape parts, suitable for small batch production, but the drawback is that the low production efficiency, high labor intensity, the quality is acceptable, but size precision.
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents?
- Urea formaldehyde resinUre-aformaldehyde resinsUrea formaldehyde polymer. Also called urea formaldehyde resin. The cross-linking English abbreviation UF. molding, the product is insoluble and infusible thermosetting resin, urea formaldehyde resin cured phenolic resin than the color of light, translucent resistance, weak acid and weak alkali, good insulation properties, excellent wear resistance, low price but, in case of strong acid and strong alkali decomposition, weather resistance is poor. The name Beetle. urea and 37% formaldehyde aqueous solution can be obtained by the polycondensation of linear urea formaldehyde oligomer in the catalysis of acid or alkali,
- Q:What information does half of the thermoforming wrapper need to provide?
- In order to customize the thermoforming machine, first of all, you must know what you are packing, then the size of your product and the size of the package or bag
Our vertical automatic packing machines are widely used in packing slice, grain, liquid and powder materials such as foodstuff, medicine and chemical products. Equipped with excellent equipment, advance design and assembly line, our company also carries out strict but flexible management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range