CE T8 LED Tubes Features:
Ø 1/2 Aluminum body and 1/2 V0 optical-grade PC cover
Ø 19MM width aluminum board,VDE wire and isolated driver
Ø Low power consumption and excellent efficacy: up to 100lm/w
Ø 600mm,900mm,1200mm,1500mm,2400mm are available
Ø Directly compatible with magnetic ballast fixture,3 years warranty
Ø Europe CE Standard EN62776(VDE 0715-16):2012-02,EN61347-2-13:2006,EN61347-1:2008,EN55015:2013,EN61547:2009
CE T8 LED Tube Specification:
3000-3500K warm white | 4000-4500K nature white | 5500-6500K daylight
Installation Guide for CE LED T8 tube:
1. Turn power off by disconnecting the supply voltage
2. Remove current fluorescent lamps and dispose of them properly based on local regulations
3. Find and remove existing fluorescent starter
4. Insert LED T8 starter provided into existing fluorescent starter location
5. Installer should apply caution label provided to luminaire to state that luminaire has been modified and operates only LED lamps
6. Check fluorescent socket for damage. If damaged replace with one of the exact configuration and rating.Insert T8 LED lamp
7. Turn power back on and check for proper operation
- Q:Sales LED T5 T8 daylight lamp tube ask how to seek customer on the net
- I also do this, and now the market for leds is not very big, only companies that are looking for engineering, energy efficiency projects. Don't search for an agent.
- Q:Currently, the 48-inch led fluorescent lamp tube 18w is used for how much dc voltage
- The other 48 inch is 1.5 m lamp tube, the lamp tube of 1.5 m should also do 20W above. The average of 1.2 m is 18W.
- Q:What is the most suitable power efficiency for leds?
- It's about 0.97, it's still pretty high, I bought the lamp tube of zhaochang, very bright, used for two years, still like new
- Q:20wled bulbs are more energy-efficient than 20w fluorescent bulbs
- Power electricity consumption is same (same as 10 jins of cotton and 10 jins iron who weigh the same - they are different size). The LED light and fluorescent lamp is different of different life! Also look at the type of LED lights (some brightness nights are bad) don't let vendors and manufacturers cheat!
- Q:Ordinary lamp tube is replaced by the led for video
- So, the easiest way to do it is; A full set of old fluorescent tube lamps. Two 220V feeder terminals for the two 220V sets of leds, which will be supplied by 220V, will be connected directly to the 220V power supply
- Q:What is the difference between the daylight lamp tube used in fishing steel and the normal lighting tube
- Again, LED tube USES long life. LED can live up to 50,000 hours (without power), and the fluorescent tube (which does not contain power) can last 10,000 to 20,000 hours.
- Q:Does the power drop when the lamp of fluorescent lamp declines
- The power of the fluorescent lamp has not declined after the light and fall of the lamp. Leds, too, are just as bad and the power doesn't go down significantly.
- Q:What is the connection of the LEDT5 lamp tube, the main line is how to connect, only to the end
- 1, the installation: The LED comes with a constant current source, which does not require a ballast and a regenerator. General T8 lamp tube because the lamp tube space is big enough, constant current source can be installed in the lamp tube. So, when installing, you can remove the ballast from the original frame and remove it, and install it directly. T5 fluorescent lamp, T4LED because tubes is very small, not put constant current source, can only be constant current source in a scaffold, so, T4 / T5 general manufacturers are doing, will deploy stents, stent in persistence current source, and the lamp installation direction of the. The direction is reversed, the lamp is not bright. We are considering adding some switching circuits to allow the lamp to work properly even if the lamp is in reverse. Voltage: to communicate 85V -- communicate 245V, all can work normally. However, the long-term voltage is too high or too low, which can affect the power factor of the constant current source, which means that the effect of energy saving will be slightly affected. At the same time, it can also affect the lifetime of the constant current. So, want to choose the fluorescent lamp that is appropriate voltage commonly.
- Q:What are the components of a T8 LED lamp tube?
- The T8LED fluorescent tube, which is 2.6 cm in diameter, USES a patch lamp. SMD3528, 5050,3020, etc. Use a straight set lamp, a straw hat lamp. Which one do you say is good? LED light has to do with the chip that the lamp USES, if it is a better brand chip, the light effect and stability of the light bead is better. Of course the chips are highlighted and bright. These are not the same, the number of lumens in the tube, the color indices are going to be different. The power of the power can be done. The price aspect is related to the chip brand used by natural and lamp beads, and the packaging process of lamp beads. If the heat is related to the board, it is now generally better to use aluminum. LED daylight bulbs are made up of outer cover, board, lamp, and power source, and cost calculations are taken into account. The price of a typical patch is higher.
- Q:How do the long daylight bulbs change
- Three kinds: similar to one, but need to take off the lamp foot protection shield first. 4 four kinds: similar to 1 or 2, have lamp tube protection cover, take down protective cover first and same.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range