Order On-line Tracking
This product is a water- soluble high polymer.It’s not soluble in most organic solvents, with good flocculating activity, and can reduce the friction resistance between liquid.
1. It is mainly used for the sludge dewatering and decrease the rate of water content of sludge.
2. It can be used to treat industrial wastewater and life sewage water.
3. It can be used for papermaking to improve dry and wet strength of paper and to improve dry and wet strength of paper and to increase the reservation of tiny fibers and fillings.
Except above application field,CPAM or PAM can use many industry,E.G paper making auxiliary chemicals,textile sizing agent,oil-filed chemicals,sugar waste water, Beverage factory wastewater)
1. Easy to dissolve, dissolve time 40min.
2. High efficiency.
3. High molecular, molecular weight 10million.
4. High purity, without impurity.
white fine-sand shaped powder or colorless transparent colloid
Note: our product can be made upon your special request.
1. It should be diluted to the concentration of 0.1%(based on solid content).It is better to use neutral or desalted water.
2. When making up solution, the product should be scattered evenly in the stirring water, usually the temperature is between 50-60°C.
3. The most economical dosage is based on the trial.
Package and Storage:
1. The solid product can be packed in inner plastic bags, and further in polypropylene woven bags with each bag containing 25Kg.The colloidal product can be packed in inner plastic bags and further in fiber plate drums with each drum containing 50Kg or 200Kg.
2. This product is hygroscopic, so it is should be sealed and stored in a dry and cool place below 35°C
3. The solid product should be prevented from scattering on the ground because the hygroscopic powder can cause slipperiness.
1.Are you a factory or a trading company?
We are a factory located in Jiaozuo city, Henan province.
2.What's your delivery time?
The delivery time to Tianjin or Qingdao port is 7-15days.
3.Is the sample charged?
Free sample will be supplied for you, you just need pay the freight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|