Casing is a wide range pipe that serves as the structural retainer for the walls of oil and gas wells, or well bore
It is inserted into a well bore and cemented in place to protect both subsurface formations and the wellbore from collapsing, to allow drilling fluid to circulate, and extraction to take place
Steel casing pipes have smooth wall and minimum yield strength of 35,000psi
Scope of Application of the Goods
Tubing: tubing is pipe used for the transportation of crude oil and natural gas from an oil or gas layer to the surface after drilling is complete
It is made to withstand the pressure generated from the extraction process
Tubing is manufactured in the same way as casing, except that an additional process known as "upsetting" is applied to thicken the pipes
Main Product Features:
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Measuring of wall thickness from the outside
Low purchase cost
Casing: OD 4 1/2"- 20" (114.3mm-508mm)
Tubing: OD 2 3/8" - 4 1/2" (60.3mm-114.30mm)
Wall thickness: 0. 205"- 0.635"
Length: R1 (4.88mtr-7.62mtr), R2 (7.62mtr-10.36mtr), R3 (10.36mtr or longer)
Steel grade: H-40, J55, K-55, N-80, C-75, L-80, C-90, T-95, Q-125
Surface: corrosion proofing water based paint
End: beveled, square cut and pipe protection cap especially for casing and tubing
Heat treatment: normalized, quencher+temper
CasingSeamless 4-1/2” 11.6lbs / Ft K55
Oil Casing Specification
114.3-339.7MM 4 1/2''-20''
R2 or R3
L/C or T/T 30% or 100% Irrevocable LC at sight
Standard export bundles or as customer's required
Having the API-5CT official monogram
we can find third party to inspect the goods.e.g SGS
30-45days after the receipt of L/C
Oil & gas fields
- Q:Total energy consumption and total energy production
- For example, the electricity generated by the thermal power generation, cogeneration of electricity, steam, hot water, coal washing coal washing, washing coal, slime, coking coke, coke oven gas and other coking products
- Q:What is the difference between energy star and DLC
- TUV authorized testing laboratoryThe government finds that the public service platform of small and medium-sized enterprise product testingChina, Hongkong, Australia and other lamps energy efficiency accreditation record LaboratoryLED lamps can provide a comprehensive test items: light distribution curve, UV value, light intensity spatial distribution, illumination, LM-80 lumen maintenance rate test
- Q:What is the difference between primary and secondary energy sources two
- The primary energy obtained by processing the converted energy products, known as the two energy, such as electricity, steam, gas, gasoline, diesel oil, heavy oil, liquefied petroleum gas, ethanol, methane, hydrogen and coke etc..
- Q:Rapid rise in petrochemical products and energy prices
- Dependence on petrochemical products is not large, traditional Chinese medicine and Chinese herbal medicine mainly as raw materials
- Q:What is the cost effectiveness ratio of energy management in energy quality?
- The laws of the state set the maximum value for the former, which set the minimum value; as a rigid index of energy efficiency regulationsAlthough different countries have different national conditions according to different national conditions, these two points are regarded as the final judging index
- Q:What is the comprehensive calculation of energy production?
- In order to comprehensively reflect the total energy production, various energy products must be calculated according to the different calorific value of the common conversion standards. In China, the standard coal is calculated, and the calorific value per kilogram of standard coal is 7 million.
- Q:New energy technology applications, including the professional
- 5 power electronics, a variety of new energy products are used to develop;6 the construction of the building, the need for various engineering structural design personnel.
- Q:What is terminal energy consumption
- 3 the energy used as a material refers to the use of some of the energy does not constitute a product of the entity only play a supporting role in the consumption of such as washing gasoline diesel oil kerosene lubricating oil used in various equipment4 process energy refers to the process in the production process is not used as raw materials, nor as a fuel, power use of the process of energy use, such as the production of calcium carbide power, electrolytic powerThe terminal energy consumption is equal to the energy consumption of terminal energy
- Q:Which products need to be marked energy efficiency logo
- Energy efficiency standards and energy efficiency labeling has been shown to be the best way to reduce energy costs in terms of cost-effectiveness, but also will bring huge environmental benefits, but also provide consumers with a positive return. Recent research results show that the formulation and effective implementation of new energy efficiency standards and energy identification, increase the efficiency and the level of consumer awareness of energy saving, energy saving in 2020 will be approximately equivalent to 277.5TWh, energy saving 1.29 tons of standard coal. The two common electricity savings equivalent to 2020 China urban and rural residents is expected to 56% of total electricity consumption, that is, through the development and promotion of energy efficiency standards, the implementation of energy efficiency labeling, China future 20 years of urban and rural residents can use the expected growth of consumption by nearly 85%. To 2020, the implementation of energy efficiency standards and labels will total 1.10 reduction in carbon emissions million tons; emissions of nitrogen oxides will reach more than 1 million 700 thousand tons; sulfur oxide emissions will reach 18 million 330 thousand tons; atmospheric particulate emissions will reach 10 million 350 thousand tons. The significant reduction in emissions of atmospheric pollutants can greatly alleviate the environmental problems such as greenhouse effect, photochemical smog, acid rain, and so on.
- Q:What are the new energy sources?
- Combustible ice: This is a solid compound of methane and water, which is similar in appearance to ice". Combustible ice is stable at low temperature and high pressure, and the combustible gas released by ice melting is 100 times that of the original solid. It is estimated that the amount of combustible ice is more than the total amount of coal, oil and natural gas on earth.Coalbed methane: during the formation of coal due to the increase in temperature and pressure, while the deterioration of the release of combustible gas. From peat to lignite, per ton of coal produced 68m3 gas; from peat to coal per ton of coal produced 130m3 gas; from peat to anthracite coal per ton of coal produced gas 400m3. Scientists estimate that the earth's coal-bed methane up to 2000Tm3.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range