· Feature: Truck Crane
· Condition: New
· Application: field lifting,rescue operations and station,port,warehouse
· Rated Loading Capacity: 12000Kgs
· Rated Lifting Moment: 30TM
· Max. Lifting Load: 12000Kgs
· Max. Lifting Height: 16.8
· Span: 6
· Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
· Model Number: SQ1204
· Certification: CCC & TX
· Warranty: One Year
· color: yellow,blue,red,white
Packaging & Delivery
package by pallet and wooden box, for container loading
3.CAMC brand chassis
4.New Brand directly from factory
Main Parameter of Telescopic Crane 12Ton
Max Lifting capacity
Max Lifting Moment
Max Lifting Height
Max oil flow of Hydraulic system
Max pressure of Hydraulic system
Oil Tank Capacity
Number of Booms
- Q:Is technology (phones, tv, internet, machinery) destroying human relationships and communication?
- It's certainly not destroying human communication. In fact, in terms of breadth and scope, and in terms of the number of people an average person might communicate in the course of a day, it's increased human communication hugely. It is, however, causing a raid development in human communication. You note that we seldom seem to speak face to face anymore. That's certainly true, and yet how many more people per day do you think our ancestors spoke to face to face than we do today? As a percentage, surely a lot more, but in absolute numbers? I'd suggest about the same. We talk to more people, from much wider areas than our ancestors ever dreamed of. You note that people that we do talk to often are also using gadgets. I have been annoyed by this trend, but I think of it as a part of that evolution I mentioned before. We tend to multitask now, more than ever. I'm not sure that frenetic pace is a good thing, however. Finally, your draw a conclusion that we are now farther apart than ever before. I'm not sure I agree, and I don't see any evidence to support your conclusion directly. I have internet pen pals from all around the world, and in some ways, I think the ease of long range communication has brought us closer together than was ever possible before. I talk to people daily who have completely different takes upon world events, based on their culture and upbringing, and I think that variety of opinion is very enlightening. At any rate, we are having to evolve. Our modes of behavior, our traditions are changing, and while it styresses those of us who are comfortable with the old, traditional ways of doing things, in just a few short decades, most of us will be gone, and our children will be lamenting the changes they see.
- Q:Is there any way to gain pecks without weights or machinery?
- merely drink 1st Baron Beaverbrook grease... yet dont consume the 1st Baron Beaverbrook which will make you earnings weight everywhere else... oh, if its too warm to drink, you could look ahead to it to coach right into a paste and unfold it on your bagel
- Q:Should I operate heavy machinery?
- Q:caterpillar machinery windows?
- You can get an exact replacement window from cat but it will be expensive ($300 or more) depending on the size of the window. You can call the local cat house and they will be happy to give you a price, you will need the model and serial number for the parts man to look it up. If it is just broken glass and the gasket and frame are OK you can go to a local glass company and get a new window cut which should save you some money.
- Q:What's the difference between an automatic watch and a mechanical watch?
- Manual mechanical watch, hand chain movement, through the rotation of the watch's head, the watch movement in the main spring full string, through the spring fully push the gear operation, push the pointer to leave. Automatic mechanical watches, automatic power chain movement is to rely on the movement within the pendulum weight driven, when wearing the watch will drive the pendulum swing arm to rotate, and drives the table as the mainspring watch chain, push away
- Q:12 points on driving license auto Ban, can you still drive plant machinery?
- He needs to do everything he can to avoid those points. His companies insurance may not allow him to drive any of the company vehicles (on road or off) with a suspended license.
- Q:What do I need to make large amounts of carbon fiber, Materials/Machinery?
- It will be easier for you to buy it. Carbon fibers are made several ways. One is making polyacrylonitrile fibers, then coking them; the nitrogen runs off with the hydrogens. You can also make fibers from pitch and coke them. Coking the fibers is NOT simple or easy. Also, carbon fibers are a real pain because they short electric equipment
- Q:Heavy machinery operator jobs in Denmark?
- Based on the terminology you used, I'm guessing that you're American. You'll need to be fluent in Metric, Danish, and have a Danish driver license to be considered for this type job. You will be against equally (or more) qualified drivers, and the employer must offer Danish jobs first to Danes, second to Nordic labour agreement citizens (SE, IS, NO, FI), third to qualifed EU citizens, then everyone else. Unless you have a very specialized skill in huge demand, I don't think you have much chance.
- Q:With 3Dprinting, why do we need variations of CNC machinery?
- 3D printing is a great technology getting better all the time. While the 3D printer can make all of those shapes within a certain precision (they lay down thin sheets of plastic on top of each other) there are many limitations of the process, such as size, materials, precision, and manufacturing throughput that make it not the best choice in all cases. I designed a part recently out of aluminum that thermally connected a tank to a cold plate heat exchanger. It was made on a CNC mill and could not have been made with 3D printing. Because of the size of it, even if there was a material available, 3D printing would likely have been at least 10X more expensive than CNC milling was. More processes gives engineers more design freedom to come up with better stuff.
- Q:Define production mobile machinery?
- Mobile phone, laptops, fax machines - something that is used in the working capacity that is production work? - portable jet wash machine, burger van? Try searching it for more info but for a secretarial position I would presume they mean mobiles, laptops etc
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range