Introduction of calcium hypochlorite:
Our calcium hypochlorite plant adopts advanced technology in sodium process to produce calcium hypochlorite with available chlorine from 60% to 70%.
The control system adopts DCS system, so that ensures to produce high quality, good stability and low cost products in a friendly environment.
White granular or Tablet
Equivalent to Japanese Industrial Standard
40kg or 45kg plastic drum with PVC bag inside,1 FCL/20' container can load 18MT or 20MT respectively
Efficient disinfectant and bleaching agent,for example,it can whiten cotton,hemp,fibre,puip and starch;it also can sterilize drinking water and swimming pool.
Quality of calcium hypochlorite:
Available chlorine (%) ≥
Package and transportation of calcium hypochlorite:
1. Packed in 25kg, 40kg, 50kg II class drums with PVC plastic bag inside, 1kg, 2kg, 4kg, 10kg plastic drums with 5.1 Oxide agent mark.
2. To keep away from humidity and direct sunlight, it should be properly sealed and stored under ambient temperature and good ventilation, also it should not be mixed up with organic, acid and reducing agent.
- Q:What are the most stable carboxylic acid derivatives?
- In addition to acid halide are more stable, which ester and amide stability is stronger
- Q:Is the carboxylic acid derivative and the substituted carboxylic acid the same concept?
- Carboxylic acid derivatives mainly include: 1. Esters 2. Acyl halides such as acetyl chloride: CH3-COCl3. Acids such as acetic anhydride: (CH3CO) 2O4. Amides such as acetamide: CH3CONH2
- Q:Carboxylic acid in the end can not react with the new copper hydroxide
- But the formula is written in the carboxylic acid, because the reaction of aldehydes with the new copper hydroxide is alkaline conditions, the carboxylic acid is not present, but the carboxylic acid and alkali, copper hydroxide, copper oxide are reaction, Side reactions too much, too complex, in order to show that the reaction principle, simply from the simple processing, directly write carboxylic acid
- Q:Carboxylic acid and alcohol can react, is it necessary to have certain conditionsrespond?
- The need for catalyst, such as the book of concentrated sulfuric acid heating,
- Q:The difference between carboxylic acid and ester
- Esters can be hydrolyzed to form carboxylic acids and alcohols,
- Q:What are the characteristics of the reduction of carboxylic acid and its derivatives?
- NaBH4-ZrCl4 reagent system In the THF-toluene mixed solvent, at the reflux temperature, some of the carboxylic acid and its derivatives can be reduced to obtain the corresponding high yield of alcohol.
- Q:How to identify carboxylic acid and anhydride
- and phosphorus tribromide reaction to form bromide;
- Q:High school chemistry: Is the esterification reaction of carboxylic acid and alcohol a polymerization reaction?
- No, the polymerization reaction is the reaction of the polymer, the esterification reaction is the reaction of the formation of small molecules
- Q:Does the carboxylic acid react with the Grignard reagent?
- Reaction. Grignard reagent is an organic strong base, first and the acid reaction of carboxylic acid to produce magnesium salt, and sometimes further nucleophilic attack, control conditions will get different products, but the first acid-base reaction is unavoidable.
- Q:Carboxylic acid and carboxylic acid
- The carboxylic acid can not react with the carboxylic acid, which is esterified with a hydroxyl alcohol, for example, acetic acid (acetic acid) reacts with ethanol (alcohol) to produce ethyl acetate with a special flavor.
Calo grows on the basis of the new chemical enterprise.
The company an annual output of 50000 tons of calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder), calcium chloride 50000 tons and related chlorate products, is China's largest calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder) production enterprise. Company with independent intellectual property rights, independent research and development, production, product quality reached the advanced world level, has passed ISO9001 international quality management system certification and SGS, CIQ, BV, COTECNA and other international testing oversight authority approval. Products sell well in China, the Middle East, southeast Asia, Europe, Africa and the americas and other dozens of countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range