Introduction: Calcium Hypochlorite
We are professional in water Treatment product in China. Our Product include: Calcium Hypochlorite, TCCA, SDIC, PAC, Sodium Sulphite, Sodium Thiosulfate etc.
One year we can produce 18,000MT Calcium Hypochlorite with two model, one is 65% and one is 70%. More important we have 3 advantages, Firstly: High effective chlorine content Secondly: Good stability. Can be stored a long time at normal temperature with little chlorine loss; Third:Good solubility, less water-insoluble matters.
Technical Specifications of Calcium Hypochlorite 65%:
Chlorine Content ≥
Yearly Loss of Active Chlorine
White or Light-grey
Power & Granular
Calcium Hypochlorite 70% :
Chlorine Content ≥
Granularity(14-50 mesh)% ≥
Applications of Calcium Hypochlorite :
1. For bleaching purpose of wood pulp, silk, cloth and fibre.
2. Disinfection and water-treatment.
3. Disinfectant for chemical poisonous and radioactive substance.
Formula Experiment Design: (Base on 1MT Water)
Calcium Hypochlorite 65% 100kg
Disinfection Liquid 1% Calcium Hypochlorite 65% 1.7g
45—50kg Plastic or Steel Drums with Inner Plastic Bag.
1. Should be stored in cool and dry warehouse away from heating sources and avoid direct sunlight.
2. In transportation, contact with such should be avoided as sunlight, heating,moisture, organics, oil and acids.
- Q:Is fatty acid and carboxylic acid the same thing?
- A fatty acid is a carboxylic acid which refers to a carboxylic acid having only a chain hydrocarbon group
- Q:Carboxylic acid and ester can form isomers. What are the conditions?
- The general formula for the carboxylic acid is RCOOH, and the general formula for the carboxylic acid ester is R? COOR? (R? May be a hydrogen atom). If the total number of carbon atoms in the R group in the carboxylic acid is the same as the total number of carbon atoms of the two R groups (R + R₂) in the carboxylic acid ester and the total number of R atoms in the carboxylic acid is higher than that of the carboxyl groups R & lt; 1 & gt; R & lt; 2 & gt;), both of which constitute isomers, such as acetic acid and methyl formate, butyric acid and ethyl acetate, phenylacetic acid and methyl benzoate are all isomers.
- Q:What are the most stable carboxylic acid derivatives?
- In addition to acid halide are more stable, which ester and amide stability is stronger
- Q:Is the reaction of carboxylic acid and ammonia easy?
- Easy acid and alkali reaction
- Q:Carboxylic acid in the end can not react with the new copper hydroxide
- But the formula is written in the carboxylic acid, because the reaction of aldehydes with the new copper hydroxide is alkaline conditions, the carboxylic acid is not present, but the carboxylic acid and alkali, copper hydroxide, copper oxide are reaction, Side reactions too much, too complex, in order to show that the reaction principle, simply from the simple processing, directly write carboxylic acid
- Q:What are the characteristics of the reduction of carboxylic acid and its derivatives?
- NaBH4-ZrCl4 reagent system In the THF-toluene mixed solvent, at the reflux temperature, some of the carboxylic acid and its derivatives can be reduced to obtain the corresponding high yield of alcohol.
- Q:Which acid is strong for carboxylic acid and carbonic acid?
- Carbonic acid actually measured PK1 = 6.36, which is weaker than the acidity of the monovalent aliphatic carboxylic acid, but this determination is based on the presence of water-soluble carbon dioxide in the form of H2CO3, but this is not true. In fact most of the CO2 Is in the form of a loose conjugate with water, so it should be corrected by the activity of H2CO3, thus obtaining PK1 = 3.7 for carbonic acid, which is stronger than the acidity of the monovalent aliphatic carboxylic acid.
- Q:High school chemistry: Is the esterification reaction of carboxylic acid and alcohol a polymerization reaction?
- No, the polymerization reaction is the reaction of the polymer, the esterification reaction is the reaction of the formation of small molecules
- Q:Alcohols and carboxylic acids in the hydroxyl group, the oxygen atoms are sp3 hybrid or sp2 hybrid
- In the carbonyl R-COOH carbon, one of the O can only form a double bond with C, that is, a sigma bond and a Pi bond, and also with R and OH each form a sigma key, a total of four keys, C on the most The outer layer and no electrons to form solitary electrons. According to the principle of hybrid, because there are only three sigma, need to participate in the hybrid track can only be three, that is, sp2 hybrid.
- Q:Carboxylic acid and carboxylic acid
- The carboxylic acid can not react with the carboxylic acid, which is esterified with a hydroxyl alcohol, for example, acetic acid (acetic acid) reacts with ethanol (alcohol) to produce ethyl acetate with a special flavor.
Calo grows on the basis of the new chemical enterprise.
The company an annual output of 50000 tons of calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder), calcium chloride 50000 tons and related chlorate products, is China's largest calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder) production enterprise. Company with independent intellectual property rights, independent research and development, production, product quality reached the advanced world level, has passed ISO9001 international quality management system certification and SGS, CIQ, BV, COTECNA and other international testing oversight authority approval. Products sell well in China, the Middle East, southeast Asia, Europe, Africa and the americas and other dozens of countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range