Introduction of Calcium Hypochlorite Calcium and Sodium process (Granular,Powder,Tablet):
1 sodium process
2 calcium process,
3 purity 65% & 70% ,
4 White or light-grey granular
Specification of Calcium Hypochlorite 70%(sodium process):
Calcium Hypochlorite 70%(Sodium Process)
White or light-grey granular
in 45/50kg plastic drum lined with PVC bag
Specification of Calcium Hypochlorite 65%(calcium process)：
Calcium Hypochlorite 65%(Sodium Process)
White or light-grey granular or powder
in 45/50kg plastic drum lined with PVC bag
Packing of Calcium Hypochlorite:
in 45/50 kg plastic drum lined with PVC bag ,
14MT/20'Refeer Container(40kg/plastic drum)
20MT/20'Dry Container(40kg/plastic drum)
- Q:Carboxylic acid and ester can form isomers. What are the conditions?
- The general formula for the carboxylic acid is RCOOH, and the general formula for the carboxylic acid ester is R? COOR? (R? May be a hydrogen atom). If the total number of carbon atoms in the R group in the carboxylic acid is the same as the total number of carbon atoms of the two R groups (R + R₂) in the carboxylic acid ester and the total number of R atoms in the carboxylic acid is higher than that of the carboxyl groups R & lt; 1 & gt; R & lt; 2 & gt;), both of which constitute isomers, such as acetic acid and methyl formate, butyric acid and ethyl acetate, phenylacetic acid and methyl benzoate are all isomers.
- Q:Is the reaction of carboxylic acid and ammonia easy?
- Easy acid and alkali reaction
- Q:Is the carboxylic acid derivative and the substituted carboxylic acid the same concept?
- Substituted carboxylic acids can be thought of as hydrogenated atoms in the carboxylic acid molecules that are replaced by other functional groups. The most common is that the hydrogen atoms are replaced by halogen, hydroxyl, oxygen or amino groups to form a halogenated acid , Hydroxy acids, oxo acids or amino acids such as chloroacetic acid: ClCH2COOH
- Q:Carboxylic acid and alcohol can react, is it necessary to have certain conditionsrespond?
- This is not you know the wine wine fruit flavor from ethyl acetate it is ethanol and acetic acid esterification out of the esterification of the esterification reaction needs to concentrate sulfuric acid catalysis that is because the laboratory to yield to the speed So it is necessary to reduce the activation energy to try their esterification but miscible case will react but very very slow wine more Chen Yue Hong to wait ten years or even hundreds of you will not be willing to do so
- Q:The difference between carboxylic acid and ester
- Esters can be hydrolyzed to form carboxylic acids and alcohols,
- Q:What are the characteristics of the reduction of carboxylic acid and its derivatives?
- NaBH4-ZrCl4 reagent system In the THF-toluene mixed solvent, at the reflux temperature, some of the carboxylic acid and its derivatives can be reduced to obtain the corresponding high yield of alcohol.
- Q:How to identify carboxylic acid and anhydride
- Acid chloride (anhydride) and alcohol;
- Q:Does the carboxylic acid react with the Grignard reagent?
- Reaction. Grignard reagent is an organic strong base, first and the acid reaction of carboxylic acid to produce magnesium salt, and sometimes further nucleophilic attack, control conditions will get different products, but the first acid-base reaction is unavoidable.
- Q:Organic chemistry, carboxylic acid derivatives are not acid?
- Your premise is in organic chemistry, the corresponding is the organic carboxylic acid. The most common derivatives of organic carboxylic acids are esters, acid chlorides, amides, and carboxylates. They are no longer part of the carboxylic acid because the dissociable protons that characterize the glycolic acid have been replaced by other groups and no longer have acid properties.
- Q:Carboxylic acid and carboxylic acid
- The carboxylic acid can not react with the carboxylic acid, which is esterified with a hydroxyl alcohol, for example, acetic acid (acetic acid) reacts with ethanol (alcohol) to produce ethyl acetate with a special flavor.
Calo grows on the basis of the new chemical enterprise.
The company an annual output of 50000 tons of calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder), calcium chloride 50000 tons and related chlorate products, is China's largest calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder) production enterprise. Company with independent intellectual property rights, independent research and development, production, product quality reached the advanced world level, has passed ISO9001 international quality management system certification and SGS, CIQ, BV, COTECNA and other international testing oversight authority approval. Products sell well in China, the Middle East, southeast Asia, Europe, Africa and the americas and other dozens of countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range