Introduction of Calcium Hypochlorite Calcium and Sodium process (Granular,Powder,Tablet):
1 sodium process
2 calcium process,
3 purity 65% & 70% ,
4 White or light-grey granular
Specification of Calcium Hypochlorite 70%(sodium process):
Calcium Hypochlorite 70%(Sodium Process)
White or light-grey granular
in 45/50kg plastic drum lined with PVC bag
Specification of Calcium Hypochlorite 65%(calcium process)：
Calcium Hypochlorite 65%(Sodium Process)
White or light-grey granular or powder
in 45/50kg plastic drum lined with PVC bag
Packing of Calcium Hypochlorite:
in 45/50 kg plastic drum lined with PVC bag ,
14MT/20'Refeer Container(40kg/plastic drum)
20MT/20'Dry Container(40kg/plastic drum)
- Q:What are the most stable carboxylic acid derivatives?
- In addition to acid halide are more stable, which ester and amide stability is stronger
- Q:Is the reaction of carboxylic acid and ammonia easy?
- Easy acid and alkali reaction
- Q:The difference between carboxylic acid and ester
- Esters can be hydrolyzed to form carboxylic acids and alcohols,
- Q:What are the characteristics of the reduction of carboxylic acid and its derivatives?
- NaBH4-ZrCl4 reagent system In the THF-toluene mixed solvent, at the reflux temperature, some of the carboxylic acid and its derivatives can be reduced to obtain the corresponding high yield of alcohol.
- Q:How to identify carboxylic acid and anhydride
- carboxylic acid and acetic anhydride reaction dehydration to produce acid anhydride;
- Q:Which acid is strong for carboxylic acid and carbonic acid?
- Carbonic acid actually measured PK1 = 6.36, which is weaker than the acidity of the monovalent aliphatic carboxylic acid, but this determination is based on the presence of water-soluble carbon dioxide in the form of H2CO3, but this is not true. In fact most of the CO2 Is in the form of a loose conjugate with water, so it should be corrected by the activity of H2CO3, thus obtaining PK1 = 3.7 for carbonic acid, which is stronger than the acidity of the monovalent aliphatic carboxylic acid.
- Q:High school chemistry: Is the esterification reaction of carboxylic acid and alcohol a polymerization reaction?
- No, the polymerization reaction is the reaction of the polymer, the esterification reaction is the reaction of the formation of small molecules
- Q:Alcohols and carboxylic acids in the hydroxyl group, the oxygen atoms are sp3 hybrid or sp2 hybrid
- In the carbonyl R-COOH carbon, one of the O can only form a double bond with C, that is, a sigma bond and a Pi bond, and also with R and OH each form a sigma key, a total of four keys, C on the most The outer layer and no electrons to form solitary electrons. According to the principle of hybrid, because there are only three sigma, need to participate in the hybrid track can only be three, that is, sp2 hybrid.
- Q:Organic chemistry, carboxylic acid derivatives are not acid?
- Your premise is in organic chemistry, the corresponding is the organic carboxylic acid. The most common derivatives of organic carboxylic acids are esters, acid chlorides, amides, and carboxylates. They are no longer part of the carboxylic acid because the dissociable protons that characterize the glycolic acid have been replaced by other groups and no longer have acid properties.
- Q:Carboxylic acid and carboxylic acid
- The carboxylic acid can not react with the carboxylic acid, which is esterified with a hydroxyl alcohol, for example, acetic acid (acetic acid) reacts with ethanol (alcohol) to produce ethyl acetate with a special flavor.
Calo grows on the basis of the new chemical enterprise.
The company an annual output of 50000 tons of calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder), calcium chloride 50000 tons and related chlorate products, is China's largest calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder) production enterprise. Company with independent intellectual property rights, independent research and development, production, product quality reached the advanced world level, has passed ISO9001 international quality management system certification and SGS, CIQ, BV, COTECNA and other international testing oversight authority approval. Products sell well in China, the Middle East, southeast Asia, Europe, Africa and the americas and other dozens of countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range