C-glass Chopped Strand Mat-Powder 1000mm
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Structure of Chopped Strand Mat Description
Glass Fiber Powder Binder Chopped Strand Mat is an unwoven fabrics consisting of randomly distributed chopped strands held together with powder binder.Powder Chopped Strand Mats are compatible with unsaturated polyester, vinyl ester, phenol and epoxy resins.
The products are widely used in hand lay-up process and can also be used in compression molding and continuous laminating process and fixed table laminating process. The typical end-use applications include various panels, boats, bathroom accessories, automotive parts and cooling towers.
Main Features of E-glass Chopped Strand Mat
1.Strong bond fibers,providing high dimensional stability ans easy handing .
3.Good moldability,fast and complete resin wet-out ,enabling high productively .
4.Good transporsision and hign strength of the composite products.
5.Even thickness ,no fuzz ,no stain.
6.Fast wet-out ,products with high strength ,little loss for strength in damp situation.
E-Glass Chopped Strand Mat Images
E-Glass Chopped Strand Mat Specification：
FAQ of Chopped strand mat
1. Why Choose us?
CNBM is a stated own company, provide the guarantee for the best quality, best service and safety business.
2. How will we guarantee the quality?
a, ISO 9001-2008 quality control system;
b, Strict and regular quality control in production;
c, Inspeciation when loading into container before shippment;
d, Sample stock for one year for quality tracing and record.
3. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is one pallet.
4. Can you provide sample?
Yes, samples are in stock. we can offer free sample for you.
5. Payment terms?
We can accept L/C, T/T etc.
6. Do you offer OEM service?
Yes, we can print customers’ logo on the packaging;
And the size and specification can be produced and design according to your demand.
7. What is the Production Lead Time?
1 *40HQ each day.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue can be used for insulation in cleanrooms. It is a commonly used material due to its excellent thermal insulation properties, low cost, and high resistance to chemicals and moisture. Additionally, fiberglass mat tissue has low particulate emission, making it suitable for cleanroom environments where maintaining a controlled and sterile atmosphere is crucial.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue is suitable for insulation in pharmaceutical plants. It is a commonly used material in various industries, including pharmaceutical, due to its excellent thermal insulation properties and resistance to moisture, chemicals, and fire. Additionally, fiberglass mat tissue is lightweight, easy to install, and can help maintain controlled environments, making it an ideal choice for insulation in pharmaceutical plants where maintaining proper temperature and cleanliness is crucial.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue is resistant to compression. Fiberglass mat tissue is made up of multiple layers of fine glass fibers that are bonded together with a binder. This composition gives it a high level of structural integrity and strength, making it resistant to compression forces. It can withstand heavy loads without deforming or losing its shape. This characteristic makes fiberglass mat tissue widely used in various applications, such as construction, automotive, aerospace, and marine industries, where compression resistance is crucial. Additionally, fiberglass mat tissue is also known for its excellent dimensional stability, which further enhances its resistance to compression.
- There are several different types of fiberglass mat tissue available in the market, each with its own unique characteristics and applications. 1. Chopped Strand Mat (CSM): This is one of the most common types of fiberglass mat tissue. It is made up of randomly oriented chopped strands of glass fibers held together with a binder. CSM is widely used in various industries including construction, automotive, and marine for its excellent strength and cost-effectiveness. 2. Continuous Filament Mat (CFM): Unlike CSM, CFM consists of continuous strands of glass fibers. This type of fiberglass mat tissue offers improved strength and stiffness, making it suitable for applications that require higher performance and durability. 3. Woven Roving: Woven roving is a type of fiberglass mat tissue made by weaving parallel rovings together. It provides a higher strength-to-weight ratio compared to CSM and CFM, making it ideal for applications that require additional reinforcement. 4. Surface Veil: Surface veils are lightweight fiberglass mat tissues that are used primarily for surface protection and cosmetic purposes. They are typically applied as a thin layer on the surface of other fiberglass materials to improve the smoothness, appearance, and resistance to cracking or chipping. 5. Stitched Mat: Stitched mat is a type of fiberglass mat tissue in which the fibers are stitched together using a thread or yarn. This stitching helps to improve the mat's stability and structural integrity, making it suitable for applications that require enhanced dimensional stability and strength. 6. Composite Mat: Composite mat is a combination of different materials, including fiberglass, polyester, and other synthetic fibers. It offers a unique combination of properties such as strength, flexibility, and resistance to chemicals, making it suitable for a wide range of applications. Overall, the availability of different types of fiberglass mat tissues in the market allows for a diverse range of applications, each catering to specific needs and requirements.
- Making lightweight stairs is possible using fiberglass mat tissue. This material, composed of randomly oriented glass fibers bonded with resin, is widely used in the construction and manufacturing industries because of its strength, durability, and lightweight nature. By layering and molding fiberglass mat tissue, it can create a sturdy yet lightweight structure for stairs. Its impressive tensile strength and dimensional stability make it capable of supporting the weight of individuals using the stairs. Additionally, fiberglass mat tissue is resistant to moisture, chemicals, and UV rays, making it perfect for outdoor or high-moisture environments. Its fire-resistant properties further enhance its suitability for stairs, ensuring safety. In conclusion, fiberglass mat tissue is an excellent option for crafting lightweight stairs due to its combination of strength, durability, and resistance to various environmental factors.
- The different reinforcement orientations available for fiberglass mat tissue include random chopped strand mat (CSM), continuous strand mat (CSM), woven roving, and unidirectional fiberglass.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue is suitable for automotive applications. It is commonly used for reinforcing and strengthening automotive parts such as body panels, hoods, and bumpers. The fiberglass mat tissue provides excellent strength, impact resistance, and durability, making it a reliable choice for automotive use.
- Fiberglass mat tissue, a versatile material, is utilized in a multitude of industries. Some notable applications include: 1. Construction and Building Materials: Within the construction industry, fiberglass mat tissue serves as a reinforcement material. It is commonly employed in the production of roofing shingles, insulation materials, and wall coverings. The robust and durable nature of fiberglass mat tissue enhances the structural integrity of buildings and bolsters their resistance to external elements such as wind, moisture, and temperature fluctuations. 2. Automotive Industry: The automotive sector extensively utilizes fiberglass mat tissue for manufacturing components like door panels, headliners, trunk liners, and interior trim parts. Due to its lightweight and high strength properties, fiberglass mat tissue is an ideal material for reducing the overall weight of vehicles while maintaining their structural integrity. 3. Marine Industry: The marine industry relies heavily on fiberglass mat tissue for constructing boat hulls, decks, and other structural components. The corrosion-resistant characteristics of fiberglass mat tissue make it well-suited for marine applications where exposure to water and harsh weather conditions is common. 4. Pipe Manufacturing: Fiberglass mat tissue is employed in the production of fiberglass reinforced pipes. These pipes find applications in various industries, including oil and gas, chemicals, and water management. The high strength and corrosion-resistant properties of fiberglass mat tissue make it an excellent choice for manufacturing pipes capable of withstanding high pressure and harsh chemical environments. 5. Filtration Systems: Fiberglass mat tissue plays a vital role in the production of air filters and liquid filtration systems. The fibrous structure of the material enables efficient filtration by trapping dust particles, dirt, and other contaminants. This makes fiberglass mat tissue the preferred choice for applications requiring high-efficiency filtration, such as HVAC systems, industrial air filters, and water treatment plants. In conclusion, fiberglass mat tissue finds extensive and diverse applications in industries ranging from construction and automotive to marine and filtration systems. Its unique properties make it an invaluable material for enhancing structural integrity, reducing weight, and improving performance across various sectors.
- Indeed, fiberglass mat tissue possesses chemical resistance. Crafted from finely dispersed glass fibers that are haphazardly arranged and held together with a resin binder, this composition endows the material with superb resistance to an extensive array of chemicals, encompassing acids, alkalis, solvents, and oils. It frequently finds utility in sectors like chemical processing, petrochemicals, and wastewater treatment, where encounters with diverse chemicals are prevalent. The chemical resilience of fiberglass mat tissue renders it a fitting selection for applications that necessitate protection against corrosion and long-lasting sturdiness.
- Fiberglass mat tissue is indeed compatible with different resin systems. This versatile material can be utilized with a variety of resin systems, such as polyester, epoxy, and vinyl ester resins. Its exceptional wet-out properties enable the resin to be absorbed and distributed evenly throughout the mat. Consequently, this compatibility facilitates the fabrication of robust and long-lasting composite structures for numerous industries, including automotive, marine, construction, and aerospace. Nevertheless, it is crucial to carefully assess the unique properties and characteristics of the resin system employed to guarantee optimal performance and compatibility with the fiberglass mat tissue.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like