1. OD 21MM-1066MM, WT 2MM-60MM
2. certificate: ISO, API
3. Strength: large diameter thick wall seamless pipe
4. BE, PE.
Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes
Random Length: 3.5m-12m, or fixed length 5.8m or as the customer’s requirement.
ASTM A53, ASTM A106, API 5L, DIN 17175, GOST8731/8732, G3457/G3452 etc.
Q235B, 10#,20#,45#, 16Mn, 15MnV.
A53B, A106B, API5L B, A192, A179C, A213-T12, A213-T22, A335-P1, A335-P2, A333
ST37, ST33, ST37-2, ST35.8 ST42 etc.
API certificate and ISO certificate.
Rust remove, black painting, antirust oil, varnish, 3PE, hot-dip galvanized etc.
By bundles, plastic caps or steel caps, woven, wooden cases or as requirement.
Big diameter and thick wall pipes.
Best price with good quality.
The partner you can trust.
Good service and very patient.
Seamless steel pipe
Cr5Mo(P5, STFA25, T5) 15CrMo(P11, P12, STFA22) 13CrMo44 12Cr1MoV P22 (10CrMo 910) T91, P91, P9, T9 Wb36
GB5310-95 GB9948-88 ASTM335/A335M ASTM213/213M
DIN17175-79 JISG3467-88 JISG3458-88
The seamless steel pipe features resistance to high pressure, high/low temperature and corrosion and is used in the industries of petroleum, chemical engineering and electric power as well as boiler
High-pressure boiler pipe
GB5310-95 ASTMA106-99 DIN17175-79
Temperature-resistant seamless steel pipe for high-pressure boiler
High-pressure seamless pipe for petroleum cracking and fertilizer making equipments
20, 12CrMo, 15CrMo
Boiler price for refinery, heat-exchanging pipe, seamless steel pipe for pipeline
20, 16Mn, Q345
Fertilizer making equipment and pipe line
Low and medium pressure boiler pipes
Over-heat pipe for low and medium-pressure boiler, boiling water pipe, locomotive smoke pipe(big and small)
10,20,35,45, 16Mn, Q345B
Carrying gas, water or oil in the industries of petroleum and natural gas
Hydraulic prop pipe
Pipes for ship, boiler and over-heater
- Q:Water, gas, steel pipes, thick steel wire means?
- Often used in water, heating, gas, compressed air and vacuum lines. Can be used in pressure gauge pressure of 0.6 MPa (6 atm) steam pipe and condensate pipeline below, can also be used for conveying non erosive and non flammable and explosive media. Is divided into ordinary (working pressure is 1 MPa pressure gauge, 10) and strengthening (working pressure gauge is 1.6 MPa, 16 ATM) two. Galvanized white iron tube (galvanized iron tube). Non galvanized black iron pipe (black pipe).
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Different uses:Mainly used for seamless pipe or structural parts of the transmission fluid, mainly used in machinery industry, and seamed steel pipe is mainly used in the construction industry, such as water, gas, compressed air and low pressure fluid. But seamless steel tubes are used in all pressure pipes.
- Q:What does seamless steel tube mean? What are the main uses? What are the classifications?
- 1.: Construction of the underground pipeline, levy more pumping, boiler hot water transportation etc..2., mechanical processing, bearing sets, processing machinery parts.
- Q:Heating system DN40 and DN32 welded steel pipe how to connect?
- As for the flange connection: low pressure pipeline is generally not used in this way, can be divided into threaded flanges and flange welding flange, and the flange connecting pipes of different diameters, only the welded flange to diameter, said in a low pressure pipeline which has low pressure pipe connection make an unnecessary move, this is not much, but there are also people with non the standard flange for connecting different pipe diameter, which is not consistent with the technical specification!
- Q:Why can't stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- Stainless steel can not be put together with carbon steel because of galvanic corrosion
- Q:Which is cheaper, angle iron or steel pipe?
- Angle called angle, the steel strip is perpendicular to each other on both sides into the corner. There are equal angles and unequal angles. The two sides of an equal angle steel are equal in width. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of edge width * edge width * edge thickness. Such as "/ 30 x 30 x 3", that is 30 mm width equal angle, edge thickness of 3 mm. Also available models that model is the number of centimeters wide, such as angle 3#.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe, PPR pipe, PE pipe, U-PVC pipe and HDPE double wall corrugated pipe and what is the difference between the characteristics of
- U-PVC tubes are hard poly vinyl pipes, because they contain chlorine, so they are mainly used in sewer pipes or electrical wiring;HDPE double wall corrugated pipe is a high-density polyethylene pipe, because of its excellent electrical insulation performance, now mainly used for distribution line arrangement.
- Q:How to establish a concrete-filled steel tubular column model in ANSYS?
- A two unit model or a composite unit model can be adoptedTwo units are constructed of steel tubes and concreteA composite unit may be either a fiber element or a section conversion attribute
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of the welded steel pipe of national standard DN250?
- DN250 is the nominal diameter, the outer diameter of the steel pipe is 273mm, the thickness is above 6.5mm.
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- First you will rust steel, to clean, good quality alkyd rustproof paint, completely dry after brushing paint, color to see his kind of love.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range