1.Structure of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil ：
With Gi as base metal,after pretreatmet (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several Layers of color,then after firing and cooling,finally the plate steel is called prepainted galvanized steel ( PPGI) .Prepainted galvanized steel is good capable of decoration ,molding,corrosion resistance The carbon in typical steel alloys may contribute up to 2.1% of its weight. Varying the amount of alloying elements, their formation in the steel either as solute elements, or as precipitated phases, retards the movement of those dislocations that make iron comparatively ductile and weak, and thus controls qualities such as the hardness, ductility, and tensile strength of the resulting steel. Steel's strength compared to pure iron is only possible at the expense of ductility, of which iron has an excess.
2.Main Features of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil：
• Excellent process capability
• Smooth and flat surface
• Workability, durability
• Excellent heat resistance performance
• High strength
• Good formability
• Good visual effect
Although steel had been produced in bloomery furnaces for thousands of years, steel's use expanded extensively after more efficient production methods were devised in the 17th century for blister steel and then crucible steel. With the invention of the Bessemer process in the mid-19th century, a new era of mass-produced steel began. This was followed by Siemens-Martin process and then Gilchrist-Thomas process that refined the quality of steel. With their introductions, mild steel replacedwrought iron.
3.Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil Images
4.Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil Specification
Standard:ASTM, GB,JIS,JIS G3302 ASTM 755 EN10169
Grade: DX51D CGCC CS
Coil weight:3-12 MT
5.FAQ of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coi
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.How do you control your quality
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2.how long we will receive the goods ？
After receiving your deposit or workable lc ,our normal shipment date is 15-20days,and it takes around 28 days to reach your port of destination. But is up to different destination
3. what is your moq
Normally our moq is 25per size ,but it is up to different size
- Q:Steel industry, strip 195, where can strip be used?
- Rolling sheet and wire rod for cold and hot rolling thin steel plate and its original made of zinc, tin and plastic made from composite sheet for roofing plate, decorative board, general pipeline, container, railway, instrument shell, switch box, protective cover, train etc.. Wire rod is more cold drawn into low carbon steel wire, light galvanized goods, made of galvanized low carbon steel wire, used to tie the tension fixed goods, used as steel wire mesh, rivets and so on. I hope my answer is satisfactory to you!
- Q:What's the reason for the strip after pickling?
- Pickling is only surface rust removal, which will not affect the hardness of the material.
- Q:What is the difference between cold plate and strip steel?
- Strip steel is a kind of narrow and long steel plate produced by various rolling mills to meet the needs of industrial production of various metal or mechanical products in different industrial sectors. Strip steel, also known as steel strip, is within 1300mm in width, and the length varies slightly according to the size of each roll.
- Q:What's the difference between strip 235 and 235b?
- 235B only requires a temperature environment of 20 degrees C; this is because of their chemical composition of sulfur, S, phosphorus, P content indicators caused by different.The 235 is 235A, 235 in the material according to the sulfur phosphorus content from high to low is divided into ABCD four grades, grade a sulfur phosphorus was the highest relative performance (welding, plasticity) is the worst, D performance is the highest, the lowest content of parathion.
- Q:What about the strip scraping in the annealing furnace?
- When the plate shape is not good, the strip tension is too low or the nozzle is too close to the strip, it may cause the contact between the nozzle and the strip,
- Q:Causes of zinc removal in hot rolled strip
- The residual impurity particles on the substrate surface are not removed before immersion into the zinc pot, which affects the adhesion of the zinc layer.
- Q:The degreasing time is too long, will the strip surface be oxidized?
- Galvanized steel plate in spray, generally do phosphating treatment, the parameters of free acid phosphating solution should be kept low, and high temperature, acid, zinc ions reduced excessive reaction, resulting in coarse crystallization. Reference: Fa:0.8-1.5 Ta:17-28 acid ratio of about 25, the temperature can be 35-45 degrees.
- Q:Can cold rolled strip be plated with white zinc?
- Slight floating rust will not affect, serious rust will affect the quality of the electroplating.
- Q:The relation between hot rolled strip and cold rolled coil, hot rolled strip and cold rolled strip
- Cold rolled coil (annealed): hot rolled coil obtained by pickling, cold rolling, batch annealing, flattening, and finishingThat is, the biggest difference between hot rolled coil and cold rolled coil is that the heat treatment process is different. (annealing process)Compared to the specific heat roll, the cold-rolled roll has a bright surface and a high degree of finish, but it produces more internal stress and is often annealed after cold rolling.
- Q:What is the difference between steel strip and coil?
- The coil is a thin steel sheet with a thickness of not more than 6 mm, usually less than 3 millimeters, but is rolled with a large mill due to its wide width. The width of the rolled strip is no more than 0.2 meters; the mill used is small, of course, the same thickness of the same material, the price of the coil is also more expensive than strip.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range