Basic Information of Our Basin:
2.Offer OEM service
4.Sigle hole or Three holes
Specification of Our Basin:
Pure acrylic solid surface/Composite acrylic solid surface/Quartz Stone
Matt or Gloosy
Round ,square, oval,bowl,vessel, rectangle, special shape
Common is white or off-white ,other color is also available
Various designs , welcome your design
Wash bowl,basin /sink, pedestal sink,countertop sink,cabinet basins,wall-hung sinks,freestanding basin,semi-counter sink
Above/Under Counter, freestanding, wall hung
Widely be used in kitchen, bathroom, hotel, shopping mall, laboratory, hospital and so on
20 Piece (1 piece for sample is available)
Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton
Advantages of Our Basin:
1, complete, seamless: carved form acrylic
2, avaliable in various colors: black, white, gray, yellow, red, green, brown,etc
3, avaliable in different shapes: round, rectangle, oval, square, irregular
4. size: as per customers requirments
5, can be matched with cabinet or iron stand
6, durable, easy to polish and to clean, stain resistance
7, eco-friendly, no pollution to the envrionment
8,Surface available finished : Matt (1000grit without wax ) , Semigloss ( 1000grit with wax)
Hot-Selling Model of Our Basin :
Warehouse of Basin:
- Q:Should public and workplace toilets have wash basins in the cubicles?
- I examine for cleanliness and bathroom paper. it is not significant which stall that's. although, at artwork i exploit the top stall. that's a tad wider than the others and the dispenser is located forward and up from the accepted placement. I want the adult men who set up the bogs might ask women folk's evaluations in the previous they set up the bathroom tissue dispenser. that's often interior the way.
- Q:Bathroom washbasin combination cabinet can be called woodwork?
- I think so. The key depends on what material you use, this material please do not have woodwork. Countertop to waterproof.
- Q:How can I get the basin out of a washing machine?
- Hi Mona, I suspect you are talking about the inner tub of the washer. I need the make and model number before I can help you. Different makes and models come apart differently.
- Q:I inherited a white porcelain pitcher & wash basin from a Swedish family that came here in the early 1900's.
- There are several places on the web that can help you identify your jug and basin set. It somehow feels English to me. Take a photo of the underside of the pieces where the markings are - that will get you the best answers. There are places on the web you can go to match the markings. I have put two here for you Good luck Good luck
- Q:Wash basin and wall joints with what filling has not changed color
- There are anti-mildew, need to dry the case hit, and protruding no water
- Q:Area And Perimetre ... Need Help Please, ThankYeww?
- The area of the washbasin is given by A, and A = pi x r^2, so A = 3.14x 24 x 24 sq cm. I`ll let you calculate that ! The area of the work top surrounding the wash basin is: Area or the triangle - area of washbasin. The area of a triangle is: 1/2 x base x vertical height = 1/2 x 47 x 94 cos 30, and again, I`ll let you calculate that. Hope this helps you to the solution, Twiggy.
- Q:Corktown cleans your soap for free.?
- Having holes in everything just about empties out all your theories.
- Q:Why does cold water only trickle into my washing machine basin?
- Take off your panel and use your camera to photograph the internal parts. Then go to the repair store that services your brand of washing machine...tell them everything you've checked, and what was the result and then ask them if they have a clue what might be wrong? Then pull out the camera and show it to them, and have them point to the possible bad part. Then order one. You can switch parts yourself, just unplug the appliance, have rags and a small pail handy for water spillage.... good luck.
- Q:How to connect the water pipe and drain pipe in the washbasin
- There is a hose with a screw connector and a rubber band.
- Q:Why does the hotel have no washbasin foot basin?
- Of course, the hotel did not, after all, a lot of people living in the hotel, are used by others, you do not feel clean.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average