6 - 28 mm
219 - 3500 mm
Secondary Or Not:
as per your request,Black/Blue 3PE or as per your request
Alloy Or Not:
ISO 9001:2008, API,
and X42-X80 grade
In bulk or bundles
all over the world
SSAW Spiral Steel Tube
FAQ of SSAW Spiral Pipe:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.
SSAW Spiral Pipe Images：
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- DN is nominal diameter, nominal diameter (or nominal diameter), that is, all kinds of pipe and pipe accessories of universal caliber. The same nominal diameter of the tube and pipe accessories can connect with each other, with interchangeability. It is not a real sense of the pipe diameter or diameter, although its value is closer with the pipe diameter or equivalent; in order to make the tube, pipe connection size uniform, with nominal diameter (also called nominal diameter, nominal diameter).
- Q:25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of what is the difference?
- Outer diameter representation of steel pipe:When the design is nominal diameter DN means diameter, should be nominal diameter DN and the corresponding product specifications table. Specification for unplasticized polyvinyl chloride pipes for building drainage, de (nominal outer diameter) * e (nominal wall thickness), (GB, 5836.1-92), polypropylene (PP) pipe for water supply, specifications by de * e (nominal outer diameter * wall thickness).
- Q:What kind of argon arc welding wire is used for 16Mn steel pipe?
- 16Mn steel weldability is very good, general use TIG with J50 welding wire, hand arc welding with J506, J507 and other welding rod
- Q:Can galvanized pipe be welded with seamless steel tube? What should I do to connect?
- Processing method is very simple, I suggest you add blue disk connection, you can not use welding ~ ~ ~!The gas pipe is the best galvanized pipe, mainly play a role in anti-corrosion ~ ~ ~ ~ if you must use seamless connection can.When welding, can open a certain groove, use galvanized material electrode, but the premise is must be welded with seamless tube firmly.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- Seamless steel pipe: a pipe with a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for transporting fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:What does "spiral welded steel pipe" DN325*10 mean?
- Spiral welded steel pipe with nominal diameter of 325mm and wall thickness of 10mm
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- The spiral pipe is mainly used in the pipeline of petroleum and natural gas, and its specifications are indicated by outer diameter * wall thickness.
- Q:Why seamless steel pipe called seamless steel pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe is a hollow section, without the joint round, square, rectangular steel. Seamless steel tubes are made of ingots or billets made by piercing and are then made by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold casting. Seamless steel pipe with a hollow section, as pipe conveying fluid, compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, bike frame and construction using steel scaffolding.
- Q:How long is the seamless tube?
- Generally finished seamless steel tubes are less than twelve meters, mainly for the convenience of shipment.In times of rolling (processing), the steel pipe can reach 80 meters or longer.
- Q:What materials are used in scaffolding pipes?
- Fastener warranty information should be complete, enter the site should be carried out after re sampling technology, performance shall be in accordance with provisions of the "GB15831" steel pipe scaffold fastener, before use should be individually selected, cracks, deformation, bolt slide wire is strictly prohibited.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range