Product Introduction :(1.5 ,3.0 ,4.0 mm) Pellet Activated Carbon For Desulfuration
Coal activated carbon for desulfurization has developed porosity,mainly used for the chemical raw material gas, chemical synthesis gas,the
carbon dioxide and hydrogen of pharmaceutical and beverage industry, nitrogen, hydrogen chloride inert gas and the purification of atomic
facilities, but also for the drop off pollutants in the air and classification purification of gas mixtures.Our factory is certified by ISO9001:2008.
Each feature is fully in line with national standard.
Broken → blending→ powder→ agglutinate→ pressure stretching→carbonized →activation→ sieve packet→ columnar activated carbon
2) large surface area;
3) strong adsorption capacity;
4) high mechanical strength;
5) developed pore structure;
6) economy and durability;
7) great wear resistance strength etc.
Specification of Pellet Activated Carbon For Desulfuration:
Specific surface area(m2/g)
methylene blue (mg/g)
Loading Density (g/l)
- Q:Activated carbon fiber or activated carbon fiber
- In the field of carbon fiber is the same.I personally think that the history of misunderstanding is like this, early years of science and technology in Japan developed, they love to use "charcoal", the international community only know "charcoal", we have to use charcoal. , The State Text Working Committee in the planning of Chinese characters has been working, the domestic periodicals and magazines have changed to carbon.
- Q:What is the difference between the adsorption of graphene and activated carbon
- The size of the adsorption capacity often like to use the specific surface area to measure ... and the specific surface area of graphene is much larger than the activated carbon ... but graphene is not like activated carbon ... there are a lot of microporous structure ...
- Q:Why just renovated the house put plants, activated carbon, bamboo charcoal, the taste is still great
- Do not believe that formaldehyde self-test box, I measured anywhere in my home are 0.1, including outdoor.
- Q:Is graphite a high molecular material?
- Polymeric materials: Materials based on polymer compounds. Polymeric materials are made of compounds with relatively high molecular weight, including rubber, plastics, fibers, coatings,
- Q:Used activated carbon and have not used the difference between it
- The use of activated carbon is very much. Widely used in almost all the national economic sectors and people's daily lives. Powder carbon can be used for liquid phase decolorization, deodorization refining, water purification. Granular carbon used in gas adsorption, solvent recovery, air purification, cigarette filter, in addition can also be used for vinyl chloride, vinyl acetate synthesis catalyst, precious metal catalyst carrier.
- Q:What are the advantages of graphene powder compared to activated carbon?
- Gypsum has a large specific surface area and strong adsorption properties, which can be combined with conventional photocatalyst products to improve its performance. For example, the sensitivity to UV conditions is reduced and the common light can stimulate the reaction.
- Q:Please explain carbon black, coke, graphite, activated carbon What is the difference in molecular structure
- Carbon black, also known as carbon black, is an amorphous carbon. Light, loose and very fine black powder, the surface area is very large, ranging from 10 ~ 3000m2 / g, is carbonaceous substances (coal, natural gas, heavy oil, fuel oil, etc.) in the absence of air under the conditions of incomplete combustion or thermal decomposition The product of the product. Specific gravity 1.8-2.1. Made of natural gas called "gas black", made of oil called "light black", made of acetylene called "acetylene black". In addition there are "slot black", "furnace black". According to the performance of carbon black, "reinforced carbon black", "conductive carbon black", "wear-resistant carbon black" and so on. Can be used for black dyes, used in the manufacture of Chinese ink, ink, paint, etc., but also for the reinforcement of rubber
- Q:Is activated carbon a hazardous chemical? Are waste activated carbon hazardous to waste?
- Activated carbon is a chemical. Chemicals are pure ingredients and mixtures of various elements, whether natural or artificial. However, activated carbon does not belong to hazardous waste.
- Q:Is activated charcoal a mixture? Why?
- Carbon: refers to the use of carbon, writing elements and their compounds, such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, calcium carbonate and so on.
- Q:Is it better to use formaldehyde in addition to formaldehyde?
- As far as I know the activated carbon in addition to formaldehyde will be secondary pollution, adsorption saturation after a rise in temperature will be re-released, you can use Egyptian carbon crystal can be adsorbed or can be decomposed material or processed by the adsorption more Strong activated carbon type in addition to formaldehyde. I hope I can help you.
SinAlkali, a large well-known chemical enterprise, has about a century development history.
Our products range mainly include: AMMONIUM CHLORIDE GRANULAR;SODIUM SILICATE SOLID;MALEIC ANHYDRIDE;ZINC CHLORIDE 98%MIN;AMMONIUM CHLORIDE INDUSTRY GRADE;SODIUM BICARBONATE FOOD GRADE;LIQUID AMMONIA etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English; Japanese; Chinese;
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range