5W to 300W Mono solar panels --- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:can solar panels be refurbished?
- Solar water heating panels can be salvaged for the copper and aluminum in them. Unless there's catastrophic damage, solar electric panels only weaken with time. Given that serious panels have a life of over 25 years, it's debatable whether anyone would want them after they've served their useful life, any more than someone would want a 386 computer from 985 running at 6 MHz. The glass and metal could be recycled, but the acutal solar cells I think would be thrown away. Contemporary panels are made ROHS compliant with zero lead, so are not especially toxic.
- Q:is it worth it to install solar panels?
- Solar is mroe expensive than just about every other form of generation for a centralized plant, but can still be cost-effective for a consumer living in the right place. This is because while a coal-fired plant may produce electricity for 2-3 cents per kWh, by the time it's marked up to retail, distributed, and taxed to get to a residence, it may be 5 cents per kWh - a figure which solar can match in many places.
- Q:solar panel design question?
- Because we and the trees are trying to solve a different problem. We want electricity, a tree wants light (and some heat) for photosynthesis. In getting the electricity we use Silicon for solar panels. (Sometimes Gallium Arsenide). And we exploit the same thing in Silicon that allows them to be computer chips. The fact that they conduct differently when voltage is applied. But for a solar panel that is done essentially in reverse. We GET a voltage difference (electricity) from shoving energy through it. Look up junction bias on google or yahoo for explanation. But the DESIGN problem is: You have to couple these panels together the right way - according to their bias. You can't string them up willy nilly. There is a pattern. And when one breaks in this pattern. (I mean when the actual panel cracks, which they do easily as they are brittle). It can change the overall bias. This can make even be worse than if it was removed, it can actually fight against the working ones. The efficiency is there in arranging them like a tree, but the practicality of maintenance would be daunting.
- Q:Solar panel connected to battery ??
- your solar panel has to be a bit higher in voltage than your battery to achieve charging. I.E . if your battery is 3.6 volts, your solar array voltage should be like 5.v. to make the charging take place. always a bit higher than your battery,. wattage is not so important, you can charge a whole slew of batteries with a .5 watt charger, it just takes a while. higher wattage will make it charge faster, tho. v. x a. =w.
- Q:Solar panel question
- The answer is actually quite complicated, but if you're planning on building just a very small system, most likely, the panel will be small and weak. In this case, connecting a panel that is 8 volts open circuit directly to a lead-acid battery is probably the most efficient way to charge. There are charge controllers that you can buy, some of which actively track the maximum power point for charging your battery. Unfortunately, those controllers might eat 5 or 0 watts, just to get you another few percent of charging efficiency. If your panel is only 50 watts in the first place, you can see that this is not a good deal. If you're getting serious panels (clue: price $500 each), then you may very well benefit from a charge controller with MPPT (max power point tracking). Lead-acid, either a flooded cell like your car battery, or AGM, are the standard for solar energy storage. Lithium ion is better in many ways, being less sensitive to temperature, state of discharge, and they are also lighter. Charging them is also more straightforward with the right circuitry. The problem is, they cost like $500 per kWh, compared with less than a tenth that price for lead-acid.
- Q:Reflectors or mirrors around the solar panels.......?
- You could (an example of concentrating sunlight is called cloud gain, where the edge of a cloud will intensify sunlight as it passes between the sun and your panels), but that will make your panels run hotter and will probably reduce their life. It's better from a system design standpoint to simply get another panel or two. DK
- Q:how much money can I make a year for the electricy I sell from a solar panel?
- call your power company and ask them how much they pay for each kWh you feed back into the grid (the price may vary for different times of the day). then multiply that by however much electricity you are producing.
- Q:Solar Panel Manufacturing?
- At this very moment, most of the people already have an idea on how to create their own solar panels, And creating your own company takes a lot of necessities such as permits ans other stuffs like that,.
- Q:Advantages and Disadvantages of using solar panels?
- Initial cost , space occupied AND DAILY CYCLE (unless through a battery) are the only disadvantages. REST ARE ALL ADVANTAGES
- Q:Solar Panel load resistors?
- Guide okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range