· Outside antenna has magnetic feature to mount on the roof of vehicle
· Outside antenna distance should be at least 5 feet from inside antenna
· Recommended to mount outside antenna near rear end of the roof
Wireless Car Booster don’t need the mobile phone to be connected, it would amplify and send
the signals wirelessly inside the covered areas, therefore people can move around to make a phone call,
though they are limited to a 1-3meter radius
1. For Car Use.2. Frequency bandwidth of 850MHZ. 4. Full-duplex mode (improvement of out coming and incoming )signal.5. Low power consumption and avoid to interference to BTS.6. Mini Size and Good Looking.7. Compatibility with CE and RoHS standards .
Frequency Range( MHz)
1. Booster unit.
2. External Dual Band Magnetic-Mount Antenna
3. Internal Whip Antenna
4. 12V Car cigarette lighter DC power supply
Warranty & Return Policy:
1. Warranty covers replacement within 12 months.
2. All returns must have an RMA number before they are returned to us. If product is received without an RMA number
it will not be processed.
3. You must place the item(s) including all accessories to be returned in protective packaging (shipping box) with bubble
wrap and make sure that the item(s) do not shake or rattle. Items that are sent in envelopes and incorrect shipping
containers will be refused and returned at your expense.
4. All unauthorized, no reason, etc. returns are subject to 10% restocking fee.
- Q:May I ask if the WiFi repeater can relay the signal directly?. Instead of losing passwords, relay the WiFi directly
- Relay wireless router A settings:1. modify the LAN port IP address. In the network parameter -LAN port setting, modify the IP address and the B router is different (to prevent IP address conflict), such as 192.168.1.2, save, the router will automatically restart.2. enable WDS functionality. After the restart, with the modified LAN port IP address re landing wireless router A, in the wireless settings - basic settings tick "open WDS"". Note that the SSID here is different from the B router and, of course, can be set to the same, enabling roaming of the signal";3. WDS settings. Click "scan" to search the surrounding wireless signal.4. in the list of signals to be scanned, select the B router SSID number, as shown in figure TP-LINK_841_B, and click "connect"".5. set the channel to the same channel as the B router.6. set up encrypted information and the same B router, "save."".7. turn off the DHCP server. In the DHCP server, select "do not enable", "save", restart the router.Wireless router A configuration complete. At this point, the wireless router A and wireless router B have successfully established WDS.
- Q:What does "universal relay" mean by a router?
- Simply speaking, router relay is a combination of two or more wireless routers to achieve signal relay and amplification, so that the wireless network transmission coverage is wider. A plurality of wireless routers of the relay are provided with a certain distance at intervals so that each wireless router has a wide range of signal coverage so as to prolong the generation of the wireless signal.
- Q:What is the difference between repeaters and hubs?
- Data link layer, connect two LAN, to transmit the frame according to the MAC address, can be seen as a "low-level router" (routers in the network layer, such as the network address IP address forwarding).
- Q:TP-LINK wireless signal repeater. What mode should I choose?
- I'm using a mini router in Tengda, functionally similar to yours, with 5 network modes. It is recommended that the preferred AP+WDS model, generally two routers for network coverage, mostly choose bridge mode.
- Q:Is wireless repeater good or wireless AP good?
- Wireless repeaters: in a wide space environment, coverage of wireless signals is more important than bandwidth and speed. There is no doubt that using repeaters to extend the coverage of base stations is a better choice. In the network, wireless repeaters can be simply, narrowly speaking, wireless AP. AP Access Point (wireless access node) abbreviation, it is equivalent to the wired network hub or switch, however, this is a wireless signal transmission function of the hub, it can provide a dialogue for a plurality of wireless Internet devices intersection.
- Q:The wireless network signals received by the computer are weak. Can the central repeaters be enhanced?
- The repeater works at the physical layer only to extend the transmission distance and is transparent to the high-level protocol.
- Q:My routing repeater, I want to hide my hot spots, hide ssld, show this
- The proposed switch off, his role is that the password is too complex, you can use WPS to connect.
- Q:What is called a relay host? Can you brief me?
- Repeater (Repeater) weighing and sending device is one of the most simple, but also the most widely used interconnection equipment. Repeaters are only suitable for Ethernet and can link up two or more than two Ethernet links. The repeater amplifies and amplifies the data signals transmitted over the cable, and then retransmit them to other cable sections. For protocols above the link layer, several sections of cables interconnected by repeaters are not different from a single cable (except that the interrupt itself causes a certain time delay).
- Q:Elevator 3 party intercom, no repeater can connect how many meters
- Depends on what kind of machine you are, the old 4~6 core line of transmission is relatively far, I have done 200 meters or so, the new 2 core in the case of external auxiliary power supply, the most done 300 meters
- Q:How do Apple phones act as WiFi repeaters?
- The use of mobile phone or computer to be relayed to the wireless router, wireless router TP-LINK for example, enter the router settings page, view the running state of the router, the router has to ensure network, if the router does not relay network, the wireless relay is also unable to access to the internet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range