. Pure sine wave inverter
. Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
. Selectable charging current based on applications
. Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
. Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
. Parallel operation with up to 4 units only available for PV200 4KVA/5KVA
. Auto restart while AC is recovering
. Overload and short circuit protection
. Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
. Cold start function
|RATED POWER||1000VA / 800W||2000VA/|
|3000VA / 2400W||4000VA / 3200W||5000VA / 4000W|
|Selectable Voltage Range||170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers) ; 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)|
|AC Voltage Regulation |
|230 VAC ± 5%|
|Transfer Time||10 ms (For Personal Computers) ; 20 ms (For Home Appliances)|
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Battery Voltage||12 VDC||24 VDC||48 VDC|
|Floating Charge Voltage||13.5 VDC||27 VDC||54 VDC|
|Overcharge Protection||15 VDC||30 VDC||60 VDC|
|Maximum Charge Current||10 A or 20 A||20 A or 30 A||20 A or 30 A|
|SOLAR CHARGER (OPTION)|
|Charging Current||50 A|
|Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage||30 VDC||60 VDC||90 VDC|
|Standby power Consumption||1 W||2 W||2 W|
|Dimension, D x W x H (mm)||95 x 240 x 316||100 x 272 x 355||120 x 295 x 468|
|Net Weight (kgs)||5.0||6.4||6.9||9.8||9.8|
|Humidity||5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C - 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-15°C - 60°C|
provides a 1～3 year limited warranty (“Warranty”) against defects in materials and workmanship for its Uninterruptible power supply, Power inverter/chargers, Solar charge controllers, Battery Products (“Product”).
The term of this Warranty begins on the Product(s) initial purchase date, or the date of receipt of the Product(s) by the end user, whichever is later. This must be indicated on the invoice, bill of sale, and/or warranty registration card submitted to MUST-Solar. This Warranty applies to the original MUST-Solar Product purchaser, and is transferable only if the Product remains installed in the original use location.
1. How fast will my system respond to a power outage?
Our solar inverters typically transfer to battery power in less than 16 milliseconds (less than 1/50th of a second).
2. What kind of batteries do the systems include?
Our solar backup electric systems use special high-quality electric storage batteries.
3. How do I install my system?
A solar backup inverter is connected to a home electric system , we will supply detailed installation manual and videos for our customers .
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Finally, a sinusoidal AC output for a grid-connected photovoltaic power generation system is generated by a low-pass filter.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Grid-connected inverter can be operated locally through the LCD screen, or through remote monitoring with dedicated monitoring software.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- Which depends on the grid inverter in the absence of the grid there is no independent operation of the function of the general grid inverter is the current type, only responsible for the power to the grid, the voltage is maintained by the grid,
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- The square wave output of the inverter using pulse width modulation integrated circuits, such as SG3525, TL494 and so on. Practice has proved that the use of SG3525 integrated circuits, and the use of power FET as a switching power components, to achieve high performance of the inverter, because the SG3525 has a direct drive power FET capability and has an internal reference source and operational amplifiers and Undervoltage protection, so its peripheral circuit is very simple.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Self-use, do you mean off-grid system? Or else? Europe and Sweden side of the grid project electricity situation is also self-use? If not for their own use or spontaneous use is not used up, sent to other places electricity, you need a transformer?
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- The use of a high-power grid-connected inverter into the grid, the need for line design is relatively simple, because the DC and AC lines are separated, the use of convergence box to summarize, DC bus and then into the grid inverter
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- The independent inverter in the output voltage phase amplitude of the frequency control is initially set good. Independent inverter, you should refer to off-grid inverter, do not need to consider the grid situation.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- The inverter not only has the function of direct current conversion, but also has the function of maximizing the performance of the solar cell and the system fault protection function. (With grid system), automatic voltage adjustment function (for network connection), DC detection function (for network connection), DC grounding detection (for network connection), automatic power control function Function (for grid connection). Here is a brief introduction to automatic operation and shutdown function and maximum power tracking control function.
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- Grid simulator: analog power grid, normal and abnormal conditions, overvoltage, undervoltage, over frequency, under frequency, sudden power failure, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range