wooden pet cage:
1. Apex roof with chimney
2. dog kennel with corridor
||Wooden dog house|
||T/T 30% deposit or L/C at sight |
||30-45 days upon confirm order|
1.Made of Dried Chinese Fir Wood
2.Size, color and style can be customized
3.ECO-Friendly painting, non-toxic stained
4.Waterproof and UV proof asphalt roof
5.Easy assembly with graphic instruction
6.Flat packed for easy shippment
- Q:What's the name of the screw hole in the bearing seat?
- If the bearing body is estimated to be a grease cup hole, used for manual screw capping cup, screw thread is M14*1.5 or M16*1.5If the hole is larger, the M20*1.5 may be a thermometer hole
- Q:Seek UCF203, UCF202, UCF204 bearing seat dimensions
- Bearing name SUNTHAI UCF 204 bearingNew model UCFU 204Old model F 90504Internal diameter D (mm) 20Outer diameter D (mm) 31The thickness is B (mm) 88SUNTHAI model UCF 204Type of spherical ball bearing
- Q:Requirements for rolling bearing housings, CAD drawings, bearing housings
- What for? Drawings can be used as standard drawings in standard parts.
- Q:How to choose the bearing seat according to the bearing?
- To see your seat. What are the requirements for a general high, from the overall length of the screw. Several parameters.
- Q:Is not each bearing can use the bearing seat, that can use the bearing seat of what kinds of bearings, as well as the bearing seat is divided into which kinds?
- The bearing can be used as a support, but also can be used as a guide, as time support, there must be external shell seat, the bearing seat, but many, bearing the form of square, round, some is not necessarily the bearing seat we usually see, for example, some non-standard bearings seat, but its internal structure design must be determined according to the installation dimensions and types of bearings, the bearing structure of internal and external elements of different types may not have the same, according to your actual installation position and transmission requirements and bearing type to determine; as a guide, do not need bearing the seat, because of different functions, as a guide bearing and material point contact, so as to reduce friction, but also played a guiding role.
- Q:Why should the bearing design plus spring? Does the bearing seat need a step?
- The circlip can tighten the bolt more tightly,
- Q:How to handle the bearing block into the dust?
- Remove the bearings and boil the diesel oil to soak the dust and grease in the bearings, and protect the bearings from damage.
- Q:What type of bearing does the bearing block of SN220 match?
- The model of the bearing is 222202322012202220
- Q:Which seat is better for FAG and INA?
- Declare:FAG and INA are one, don't want the front net friend to say, FAG is SKF's banner.In 2003, INA bought FAG successfully and bought LUK, collectively known as Schaeffler.After that, the products of FAG, INA and LUK began to rectifyThat is to say, a product is only in one, for example, you sell this product FAG, then INA will no longer be produced,So the question you ask is really not there. You just have to find Schaeffler's regular dealer and say you need to buy a seat block. Can provide working conditions, so that their engineers to help you type, you can also report their own models.
- Q:What's the difference between the F seat and the FS seat of the outer spherical bearing housing?
- FS is a square with a convex head, you buy, must have been fooled
We offer project support on any, or all, phases of the steel design and detailing based on your project requirements. PTH works with you to fully research, design, engineer, manufacture and also (if needed) help erect your Steel Structure building.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America 3.79%
South America 49.74%
Eastern Europe 3.08%
Southeast Asia 5.45%
Mid East 1.66%
Eastern Asia 4.74%
South Asia 4.64%
||BV; BV; CE; Rock Cotton CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average