wooden garden storage shed
||wooden garden storage shed|
|Package size: 1pc packed in 2 cartons
||T/T 30% deposit or L/C at sight |
||30-45 days upon receving deposit|
1.Made of Dried Chinese Fir Wood
2.Size, color and style can be customized
3.ECO-Friendly painting, non-toxic stained
4.Waterproof and UV proof asphalt roof
5.Easy assembly with graphic instruction
6.Flat packed for easy shippment
- Q:Why should the bearing design plus spring? Does the bearing seat need a step?
- The circlip can tighten the bolt more tightly,
- Q:What is the fitting clearance between the bearings when they are installed?
- The inner ring of the bearing is in interference fit with the shaft, and the outer ring of the bearing is in interference fit with the hole. Fit clearance according to table of standard bearings. Bearings are standard parts.
- Q:How to solve the looseness of pump bearing seat and bearing sleeve? Please be specific. Thank you
- Plus anaerobic lock, try. First remove the oil from the surface.
- Q:Punching bearing block
- A press bearing seat is a component for mounting a bearing that surrounds a bearing or bush and has an inner surface that matches the outer ring of the bearing or the outer ring of the race, or the outer surface of the self-aligning seat, washer, or bush. The English for bearing housings is housing. The material of the punching bearing block is HT200 or ZG200 to ZG400.
- Q:Material for bearing housings
- Bearing housings are made of cast iron and are often cast iron. 16MN stands for manganese steel content of 16%, plays a wear-resistant role, but also resistance to about 200 degrees of temperature.
- Q:What's the difference between bearing frame and bearing seat?
- Bearing seat is to be installed with bearings, bearing rack, and some only support, and shaft used together
- Q:Type of bearing housing
- SN, SD, SNL, SNU, SSN, SD, SNG, SAF, ZHC, H, HX, etc.... We are not familiar with the production of so many spherical surface, go to Alibaba to see me
- Q:Why are the inner bores larger than the sides of the bearing housings?
- Because the center of the bearing is the outer diameter, both sides of the bearing diameter, shaft sizeBearing outside diameter and bearing bore must be unequalIf the middle and the sides are the same size, the bearings will not fit in
- Q:How can I check the concentricity of the bearing seat?
- Coaxiality can be checked with a coaxial meter. Check the main sleeve socket before checking and tighten the bearing cap with the specified torque. The tester is positioned with the front and rear two bearing holes, and the mandrel can slide or rotate along the two locating sleeves. When checking, the mandrel moves along the axial direction, and the measured value of the contacts in different seats is the coaxiality of each seat hole after the two holes of the frying hole. National standard provisions: who can wear alloy compensate concentricity error with the reduction. In both ends of cylinder crankshaft bearing hole common axis as a benchmark, to have a crankshaft bearing hole of the coaxial tolerance must be 0.15mm, the instrument, the main bearing seat hole coaxiality error can also be used to test rod (available lever instead) and to measure the upcoming test feeler rod is inserted into the seat hole, with a feeler gap between the seat hole and the measured value is the test rod coaxial error.
- Q:Rolling bearings and bearing housingsHow to install the rolling bearings to the bearing seat inside, or bearing itself contains bearings, so that shaft is how to install?
- Usually the rolling bearing is mounted on the shaft, and then coupled together into the bearing seat, and then install the bearing cover bearing lock. It is generally fixed bearing outside diameter, of course, can not be around.
We offer project support on any, or all, phases of the steel design and detailing based on your project requirements. PTH works with you to fully research, design, engineer, manufacture and also (if needed) help erect your Steel Structure building.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America 3.79%
South America 49.74%
Eastern Europe 3.08%
Southeast Asia 5.45%
Mid East 1.66%
Eastern Asia 4.74%
South Asia 4.64%
||BV; BV; CE; Rock Cotton CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average