rated bucket capacity
3.0 m 3 `
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L × W × H)
7920 × 3050 × 3400mm
minimum turning radius
Wei chai 615G .220
Vertical, in-line, water cooled, 4-stroke diesel engine
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
6 — 120 × 130mm
162kw — 2400r/min
min fuel-consume ratio
4 forward shift 4 reverse shift
main reducing spiral
Circular Arc Bevel gear, single stage
Single stage planetary type
wheel base (mm)
system working pressure
boom lifting time
5.95s ± 0.2s
10.95s ± 0.5s
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air assist disc brake on 4 wheels
flexible shaft operated external drum
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
The loader assembly may be a removable attachment or permanently mounted. Often the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, many can mount forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket allows a loader to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
In construction areas loaders are also used to transport building materials - such as bricks, pipe, metal bars, and digging tools - over short distances.
Front loaders are commonly used to remove snow especially from sidewalks, parking lots, and other areas too small for using snowplows and other heavy equipment. They are sometimes used as snowplows with a snowplow attachment but commonly have a bucket or snowbasket, which can also be used to load snow into the rear compartment of a snowplow or dump truck.
High-tip buckets are suitable for light materials such as chip, peat and light gravel and when the bucket is emptied from a height.
- Q:Small game truck loader 4, fifth pass how to pass?
- The truck on the box marked with arrow fell explosive painting with lightning pattern on the plate will be broken up, small trucks can enter the bottom, then suck out the box into the room, waiting for the lifting plate bottom will take you up, put the box into the truck can.
- Q:whats a better Muzzle loader?
- I'm no muzzle loader expert but I think the CVA Apex is better than those.....a while back I remember a article about that in.....I think it was American Rifleman or Guns and Ammo (I read so many I forget) but it was a credible magazine review and it was all praises for that gun....
- Q:Centerfire or muzzle loader? Whats the difference ?
- A muzzle loader is a black powder (or equivalent) firearm. You pour a measured amount of powder down the barrel. then a patched ball. And using a ramrod push the ball all the way in the barrel. Then place a firing cap on the nipple the firearm is ready to be fired. Flintlocks are a bit different in the firing. NEVER us modern smokeless gun powder in a black powder firearm EVER! Center fire cartridges are self contained round. primer, powder, bullet all in one unit that is loaded from the breach. Unless your talking about a center fire muzzle loader then it is just when the nipple is located. Center of the rifle instead of on the side.
- Q:Airsoft gun Speed Loader???
- the guns good but it wont take a long time to reload it only holds 12 rds
- Q:I tryed to dual boot xp and 7 and i forgot to install a boot loader so now my pc automatically opens up win 7?
- particular. Do your partitioning (with somewhat extra area for 7) and set up XP FIRST! 7 will create the Boot Configuration information report and present a selection reveal every time you boot. words to the smart: a million) avert something fancy with dynamic disks, GPD, etc. 2) when you have put in each and all the updates and your further courses on the two systems, poke around to make confident each and every little thing is large. Reboot the two systems. visit the Backup and restoration center in 7 and make an entire laptop backup that incorporates XP, the image would be huge even with the shown fact that it is going to shop you time and problems interior the destiny. 3) I advise choosing IE8 throughout the time of the updates. It possibly is on 7 already. i'm spoke in Vista lingo. 7 might desire to be the comparable or comparable. extra questions, digital mail.
- Q:300 series bosch front loader washer error message E02?
- I would check through your Bosch manual or get a new one online. Just check online for the Bosch brand front loader washer - 300 series for a new manual. Or, contact the store that you purchased it and find out where you can receive help.
- Q:Does the nes top loader use the 3 colored av cords?
- Not originally, but you can have them modded to have them.
- Q:How do I update USB Loader GX for my Wii?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/av64P That you're facing is a MINOR UPDATE, not a fake one (Nintendo NEVER does fake updates)... mostly an update to the Wii Shop channel. Because it's a minor update, USB Loader GX other components should be OK... as long as you have those up-to-date. (HBC running version 1.1.2, USB Loader GX running 3.0, cIOS 236 / 249 / 250 installed, ect.) The Brick Risk is very low as it's only updating a few IOS not the entire system. However, if you're paranoid about it, back up your system via BootMii before you update.
- Q:muzzle loader question?
- the okorder.com/ the results would no doubt have been better with the original hard alloy hexagonal whitworth bullet.
- Q:WHAT IS A DOZER LOADER???????????????????
- I think you're referring to something called a front loader which is the big scoop attachment on the front of a bulldozer, hence the name dozer loader? Good luck, and the link below is to a webpage about Front Loaders...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range