rated bucket capacity
3.0 m 3 `
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L × W × H)
7920 × 3050 × 3400mm
minimum turning radius
Wei chai 615G .220
Vertical, in-line, water cooled, 4-stroke diesel engine
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
6 — 120 × 130mm
162kw — 2400r/min
min fuel-consume ratio
4 forward shift 4 reverse shift
main reducing spiral
Circular Arc Bevel gear, single stage
Single stage planetary type
wheel base (mm)
system working pressure
boom lifting time
5.95s ± 0.2s
10.95s ± 0.5s
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air assist disc brake on 4 wheels
flexible shaft operated external drum
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
The loader assembly may be a removable attachment or permanently mounted. Often the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, many can mount forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket allows a loader to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
In construction areas loaders are also used to transport building materials - such as bricks, pipe, metal bars, and digging tools - over short distances.
Front loaders are commonly used to remove snow especially from sidewalks, parking lots, and other areas too small for using snowplows and other heavy equipment. They are sometimes used as snowplows with a snowplow attachment but commonly have a bucket or snowbasket, which can also be used to load snow into the rear compartment of a snowplow or dump truck.
High-tip buckets are suitable for light materials such as chip, peat and light gravel and when the bucket is emptied from a height.
- Q:PS3 Loader fact or fiction???
- No, for the sixth time it was a fake. There is no ISO loader for the PS3.
- Q:where can i download wii game iso for wii flow or usb loader?
- try okorder.com they have lot's of links under the usb loader games section
- Q:wii usb loader forwarder channel,help?
- The only channels 4.3 deleted were 2 versions of HBC (HAXX JODI) and 3 used to gain access to the hardware/DVD drive (DVDX, DISC, DISK) Having a USB loader's forwarder channel installed before the update was the easy way to re-add homebrew. You just replaced the loader's boot.dol with the one from MMM or WiiMod and then start installing wads with their wad manager. (cIOS236 will survive the update also...)
- Q:I recently bought a front loader washing machine?
- Front loaders do better, but I think maybe you're putting too many items in a load. Best wishes
- Q:How to do a good job in sales (loaders, sales)?
- 1. of the sales representative, sales knowledge is undoubtedly must master, without learning as a base of sales, can only be regarded as speculative, unable to truly experience the full sales. 2. a successful promotion is not a casual story. It is the result of learning, planning, and using the knowledge and skills of a sales representative. 3., promotion is entirely the use of common sense, but only those ideas that have been proved by practice are applied to the "positive" to produce results. 4. before achieving blockbuster grades, will make a boring work. 5. promote the preparation, planning work, never neglect contempt, prepared to win. Prepare your sales pitch, opening remarks, questions to ask, what to say, and possible answers. 6., full preparation before the scene and inspiration from the field of force, it is often easy to collapse, strong opponents and success. 7. the best sales representatives are those who have the best attitude, the most abundant knowledge and the most attentive sales representatives. 8. of the company's products and related materials, brochures, advertising and so on, all efforts must be made to study and learn at the same time, to Collect competitor's advertising, promotional materials, specifications, research and analysis, in order to achieve the "enemy", so we can really take the corresponding countermeasures to know ourselves. 9. sales representatives must read more about economy, sales of books and magazines, especially must read the newspaper every day, to understand the state, social news, news events, visit customers eloquence, this is often the best topic, and not with very limited knowledge and scanty information and knowledgeable. 10., the way to obtain orders starts with looking for customers, and it is more important to train customers than current sales. If you stop adding new customers, the sales representatives will no longer have the source of success.
- Q:which does a better job: top loader or front loader washing machine?
- I have had a front loader washer for about 6 years. I love it! Front loaders not only are more greener with water and soap, but they are also quieter, which is important to me because it's not that far from my bedroom. Also, your clothes don't come out in a big knot. I think the cycles may be a little longer, but not much.
- Q:Does anyone know how to install the USB Loader for a Wii 4.1 menu?
- I okorder.com and put it in the apps folder on ur SD card. the apps folder has to be in the Root of the SD
- Q:Loader hydraulic oil temperature?
- What's the temperature of the loader hydraulic fluid?Answer：First, the hydraulic system heating has many reasons, usually have the following;1, pump displacement selection, and more oil is stopped or speed control valve to throttle, throttling process, oil or components will heat.2, hydraulic components have wear, internal leakage larger, when the liquid leakage heat.3. The heat of the motor is transferred to the oil pump and tank.4, the weather is too hot, the reason affected the fuel tank temperature.5 、 the viscosity of the hydraulic oil is not appropriate.
- Q:Why are the colors of the loader yellow?
- According to the human mind to order! Yellow color appears to be relatively tight in humans, this is not for China, but for humans, like traffic signs, red is prohibited, yellow, green is allowed (relax)
- Q:Is it safe to fire a muzzle-loader thats been stored for 2 months?
- I like Mountain Man's advice on this. Muzzle loading firearms are a different ballgame than metallic cartridge firing firearms. I would never load one and merely let it sit for even a day. I always fire mine at the end of the hunting day. AND, I never put a loaded muzzle loader in my vehicle.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range