rated bucket capacity
3.0 m 3 `
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L × W × H)
7920 × 3050 × 3400mm
minimum turning radius
Wei chai 615G .220
Vertical, in-line, water cooled, 4-stroke diesel engine
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
6 — 120 × 130mm
162kw — 2400r/min
min fuel-consume ratio
4 forward shift 4 reverse shift
main reducing spiral
Circular Arc Bevel gear, single stage
Single stage planetary type
wheel base (mm)
system working pressure
boom lifting time
5.95s ± 0.2s
10.95s ± 0.5s
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air assist disc brake on 4 wheels
flexible shaft operated external drum
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
The loader assembly may be a removable attachment or permanently mounted. Often the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, many can mount forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket allows a loader to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
In construction areas loaders are also used to transport building materials - such as bricks, pipe, metal bars, and digging tools - over short distances.
Front loaders are commonly used to remove snow especially from sidewalks, parking lots, and other areas too small for using snowplows and other heavy equipment. They are sometimes used as snowplows with a snowplow attachment but commonly have a bucket or snowbasket, which can also be used to load snow into the rear compartment of a snowplow or dump truck.
High-tip buckets are suitable for light materials such as chip, peat and light gravel and when the bucket is emptied from a height.
- Q:What are the specific uses of loaders?
- In addition, the soil can be pushed, flat ground and other mechanical traction operations. As the loader has the advantages of fast operation, high efficiency, good maneuverability and easy operation, it has become one of the main types of earthwork construction in the construction of the project. That's all. Maybe there's not enough detail in some places! The price of each brand model is different, and the function of each loader can be found on the China mechanical and electrical data network! I won't say anything here! Because too many pure handwriting, non copy paste, forget to give points, I hope you can have a more in-depth understanding! Thank you
- Q:Lingong loader certificate no no number is true
- Lingong loader certificate no no number is not really
- Q:Loader generator does not generate electricity
- The generator on the car is a built-in regulator, b+ (coarse line main power supply) and D+ (magnetizing line). These two wires are connected with the instrument panel charging indicator lamp. When the power generation is normal, the lamp is turned off and the light is turned on when not generating electricity. Only one line is connected with the timer.Do not know if you change the generator has no built-in regulator, if you do not have to take the regulator (generator b+, d+ regulator b+, d+, and then from the regulator and then received the car line, regulator shell ground) with an external regulator charging indicator and the original is not the same like, the bigger the throttle light, no power is not bright.
- Q:What is the reason that the oil tank in the loader is too high?
- Transmission oil is too small; transmission oil cooler oil plug; transmission hydraulic pump oil filter clogging; heat dissipation water tank; machine serious overload; transmission hydraulic pump serious wear or damage; system serious leakage, converter inlet ratio control valve work is not normal; the gearbox clutch slip will the cause of high transmission oil temperature, to introduce you to a few points below Huatong repair and maintenance method! (1) through the gearbox dipstick check the oil level, if the level is too low, the oil should be filled. (2) the transmission oil cooler and oil pipeline removed, check back after cleaning. (3) the oil filter and remove the magnet filter, check back after cleaning. (4) heat capacity the water tank is poor, sometimes causing the engine temperature; in addition, engine operating temperature is too high will cause the tank cooling capacity is insufficient. Therefore, they can check the fan belt is working properly, and then check whether the tank is dirty, when necessary, be clean; and then eliminate the cause engine heat.
- Q:What does the ZL50 loader tire model '23.5-25' represent?
- What does the tire model 23.5-25 stand for?23.5 represents the top of the tire by 23.5 inches25 represents a tire with a 25 inch diameter rimNo. for low pressure tyres
- Q:How much oil consumption does Xugong 50 loader run when walking?
- What type of model are you talking about? Different models of fuel consumption are also different
- Q:What's the market price of the loader with rollover function?
- Heavy industry fertile 5 series with appropriate rollover bucket loader 32W5, absolutely reliable quality, perfect customer service.Buy the world should work absolutely no wrong.
- Q:Loader 12.16.18 numbers mean
- Of course, the larger the tonnage, the greater the capacity of the bucket,.3 tons loader standard bucket is generally 1.7 cubic.5 tons, is 3 cubic metersThe SEM616.SEM is 6 SEM SEM, loader number 16 is rated load, 1.6 tons.
- Q:What does the triplex valve on the loader mean?
- That is what we often call the distribution valve, responsible for take-off and landing, large arm and retractable bucket. In fact, the general loader uses a two connecting valve.
- Q:How much is the tire pressure of the loader?
- Front wheel 0.32-0.34MPa rear wheel 0.28-0.30MPa.The loader is a widely used in earthwork construction machinery construction, highway, railway, electricity, ports, mines and other construction projects, it is mainly used for shovel of soil, sand, lime, coal and other bulk materials, can also be used as a mild shovel of ore and hard soil digging etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range