UV BIRCH FACE PLYWOOD
WBP boiled 72 hours, E1/E2/CARB P2
1220x2440mm, 1250x2500mm,small sizes
Standard export package with pallet
T/T, 100% irrevocable LC
Within 15 days after order confirmed
Can be widely used for building concrete, Decoration
Packaging & Shipping
Standard export packing with pallets. one is with carton board four sides, the top and bottom is with plywood packing.
the other is with 3mm plywod packing on four sides. the top and bottom is with thick plywood. Inner is with plastic film
FCL Loading with 18pallets/container,8 pallets/20GP.
Delievery Time: within 15 days after deposit/lc at sight.
birch plywood Show:
|Conventional data:||Size:||1220mm*2440mm &1250mm*2500mm or as your demand|
|3/8inch(8.5-10.2mm)||9mm = 37.33sheets/cbm|
|1/2inch(12-12.7mm)||12mm = 28sheets/cbm|
|5/8inch(15-16mm)||15mm = 22.4sheets/cbm|
|3/4inch(18-19mm)||18mm = 18.66sheets/cbm|
|Glue:|| wbp ,melamine mr,|
|Face/back:|| black/brown/yellow film|
|(+/-)0.5mm||equal to and more than 12mm|
|(+/-)0.3mm||less than 12mm|
|modulus of rupture: > 30Mpa|
|modulus of elasticity :>6000Mpa|
- Q:Selection of plywood in plywood production
- Artificial veneer is the use of relatively low prices of logs cut into veneer, made by a certain process pressure made of wood, and then cut into a beautiful pattern decorated veneer.
- Q:What is the type of plywood editing?
- the plywood is divided into decorative plywood (for the surface needs to paint transparent paint Furniture, sewing machines and all kinds of electrical appliances and other products)
- Q:What are the defects in plywood material?
- Fracture split, end split The fiber is separated in the direction of the grain, usually starting from one end and extending through the thickness of the morning plate
- Q:Class I resistant weather plywood Class II water resistant plywood
- slab molding (mixing resin and additives pavement), under hot pressure, so that cellulose and Hemicellulose and lignin plasticized to form a plate.
- Q:Multilayer plywood with what method is fixed
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other
- Q:A brief introduction to plywood
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences
- Q:Why is the plywood commonly used in the singular layer
- This is a good understanding of the regardless of the plywood and plywood they are for the sake of their each of them are vertical lines of the
- Q:Further processing of the plywood
- Anticorrosion plywood preserving treated plywood Plywood for use with potent or insecticide.
- Q:Plywood is generally used in applications where the strength and stability of the material are relatively high
- The birch plywood has a higher hardness and has a higher performance after coating.
- Q:What are the shortcomings of plywood
- the plywood is not as smooth as the density of the board, with the plywood to do the grassroots, the surface and then bonding fire board, aluminum panels and other decorative panels, as the density board to do solid base
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range