Quick Details of Hard Wood Marine Plywood
1)size: 1220mm×2440mm, 1250mm×2500mm, Thickness: 3-40mm
2)face: okume or meranti Core:Okoume, Birch, Hardwood Core
3)Grade: A-1, B-2, C-3, AB, BC, CD, OR as request.
Packing & Delivery
2.delivery time:within 15 days after receiving your deposit
Specifications of Marine plywood (film faced plywood)
1.Size 1220*2440mm&1250*2500mm or as your demand Thicknes 6mm-25mm
2. Film Black film ,brown film, Red film
3. Core Poplar,hardwood,birch,combi core etc
4. Moisture 8%-13%
5.ThicknessTolerance <6mm (+/-)0.2mm to 0.3mm 6-30mm (+/-)0.4mm to 0.5mm
6.Quantity 20’GP 8pallets
7. Usage Usage adequate for constuction,packing or industrial
9.Certificate American CRAB,ISO9001
- Q:What kind of glue is today's plywood?
- if you want to make outdoor use of wood products, you can use E1 grade (or even E0 level) phenolic glue.
- Q:Further processing of the plywood
- Anticorrosion plywood preserving treated plywood Plywood for use with potent or insecticide.
- Q:Plywood quality requirements include appearance level, size, physical and mechanical properties of the three elements.
- Appearance level, size, physical and mechanical properties of the three tests are qualified to determine the product is a qualified product, or judged to be unqualified. P
- Q:The Decorative veneer veneer plywood grade classification
- China veneer veneer veneer plywood standard veneer veneer plywood is divided into excellent products, first-class goods and qualified three grades
- Q:How do you choose plywood in plywood production?
- Several kinds of said in the "veneer", "slices", "veneer" are reflected in the "plaque" the basic characteristics. But can not be cedar plywood, ash willow plywood and other abbreviations, because these referred to as refers to the plywood panel, the floor by the cedar or Ash made.
- Q:triple? Nail gun Self-tapping screws? Cork Or other?
- usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides
- Q:What is the plywood made of wood?
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other.
- Q:Four levels: Principal, First, Second, Third. Commonly used for one, two, three and so on
- Fibreboard: According to bulk density is divided into hard fiber board, semi-rigid fiberboard and soft fiber board 3 kinds. Hard fiber board is mainly used for the ceiling,
- Q:Plywood in the processing of defects
- Separation delamination The separation of two adjacent veneers due to lack of glue or poor glue.
- Q:Does plywood contain formaldehyde?
- If there is formaldehyde or cyanide and other toxic substances in the glue used in the system board, then the plate is toxic, and you can use these plates to make furniture. These furniture are poisonous.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$2 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 35,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range