Quick Details of Hard Wood Marine Plywood
1)size: 1220mm×2440mm, 1250mm×2500mm, Thickness: 3-40mm
2)face: okume or meranti Core:Okoume, Birch, Hardwood Core
3)Grade: A-1, B-2, C-3, AB, BC, CD, OR as request.
Packing & Delivery
2.delivery time:within 15 days after receiving your deposit
Specifications of Marine plywood (film faced plywood)
1.Size 1220*2440mm&1250*2500mm or as your demand Thicknes 6mm-25mm
2. Film Black film ,brown film, Red film
3. Core Poplar,hardwood,birch,combi core etc
4. Moisture 8%-13%
5.ThicknessTolerance <6mm (+/-)0.2mm to 0.3mm 6-30mm (+/-)0.4mm to 0.5mm
6.Quantity 20’GP 8pallets
7. Usage Usage adequate for constuction,packing or industrial
9.Certificate American CRAB,ISO9001
- Q:Solid wood and plywood which is better?
- in addition, also need to consider its ground load capacity and use In the geothermal thermal conductivity; and the general splint or plywood in this consideration is not much.
- Q:The structure of the plywood at the same time meet two basic principles
- So the plywood is usually three, five, seven odd level layer. The name of each layer of the plywood is: the surface of the board is called the table, the inner plate is called the core board;
- Q:Judging wood is the standard for plywood
- Rare wood is only used to make very upscale furniture, and is often used in combination with lower-priced wood
- Q:Plywood can improve timber utilization and is a major way to save wood.
- Also available for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and crates and other materials.
- Q:What are the types of veneer veneer veneer?
- according to water resistance can be divided into class I decorative veneer veneer plywood, Veneer plywood and class III decorative veneer veneer plywood
- Q:What is the best way to fix multi-layer plywood?
- The usual length and width specifications are: 1220 × 2440mm, while the thickness specifications are generally: 3,5,9,12,15,18 mm and so on
- Q:Plywood quality requirements include appearance level, size, physical and mechanical properties of the three elements.
- Thickness from 4mm below the thin plywood. 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm thick plywood for common specifications
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- partially intergrown knOts surrounded by the surrounding wood part of the length of its cross-section around the length of more than 1/4 to 3/4, texture Kuang hard.
- Q:The basic principle of plywood
- The principle of symmetry is to require plywood symmetry on both sides of the plate, regardless of the nature of the wood, the thickness of the plywood, the layer, the fiber direction, the water content, etc
- Q:According to the different composition of the glue, for the construction of plywood with the following types of glue
- E0 is the highest environmental rating. E1 grade glue to do the plywood can be used directly for the interior.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$2 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 35,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range