Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:How come nobody ever says vacuum cleaners suck? It would actually for once be correct usage of the word.?
- While an open-ended vacuum does, literally, suck, one usually refers to the process, suction, specifically suction power when referring to the machine's action. One might be more specific/scientific refer to force of the vacuum if one were attempt to weigh the merits of various vacuum cleaners, although this is usually done by comparing relative measures of engine horsepower. Usually, of course, a practical demonstration is called for given. As for the negative connotations given to the term in common parlance, there are two possibilities: 1) It is an abbreviated version of the term more euphemistically stated as vacuums excrement. 2) It could refer to a negative memory of an adolescent experiment w/ a machine... The former seems more likely. But, as Fats Waller used to say: One never knows... Do one?
- Q:does anyone have any of the kids vacuum cleaners?
- Childs Dyson Hoover
- Q:pluses of using vacuum cleaners for urban waste?
- Finding people doing the broom-dustpan is difficult hence the vacs.
- Q:What is the best vacuum to get?
- Well, amongst folks with animals, the Dyson is the favorite. We had the supposedly top-rated (by Consumer Reports) Hoover Windtunnel upright prior to our Dyson (which Consumer Reports has no use for). There is no comparison. I have to empty the Dyson at least three times every time we vacuum our 1400 sf house. I could go a month without replacing the bag on the Hoover. Plus, Dysons don't catch fire. I've seen ads for other makes showing their models picking up ball bearings and all kinds of stuff. Next time I need to pick up hundreds of marble-sized steel ball bearings, I'll buy it.
- Q:What happens if I suck up a spider in the vacuum?
- your paranoia will be your downfall think of all the little insects in your house that will now live as they have no spider to prey on them
- Q:Military Wives?
- OORAH! While I'm not a military wife YET, I'm a soon to be Marine Wife. You're so right on everything you just said, another thing for people If you want to meet the strongest people on the face of the world, meet a military wife. They are the strongest because we put up with everyone's bullshit and We are also the strongest because like your number 2 statment, we don't see our husbands every day, and our husbands might die in their line of work!! KUDOS TO MILITARY WIVES!!! *** you don't care if he comes home dirty, sweaty, smelly, or exhausted, your just glad he's home in your arms. ***When he calls and complains about his rough day, the last thing you think about is telling him how rough your day might have been. You just smile, tell him your doing fine and that you miss him...because any chance you get to talk to him might be the last.
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- Electric vacuum cleaners have been 100 years old, and for many people, it has become an indispensable household device, for obvious reasons
- Q:What are the top vacuum cleaners reported by Consumer Reports this year?
- I'm impressed with Dyson. It's not too heavy to drag around and it has no bags to empty. You just remove the top section and chuck out the dust. It does a brilliant job.
- Q:Where in heaven may we find Gulf Oil Vacuum Cleaners ?
- i always thought they should put giant coffee filters on the bottoms of boats.
- Q:What are everybody's opinions on the Kirby G3/G4/G5/G6/UG/DE/SE/SE II vacuum cleaners/carpet shampooers?
- Agreed. Owned one...switched to Rainbow. Cost is high on the Kirby, but it's rated at being best in its' category...for vacuuming. I didn't like how cumbersome it was to use, or having to empty bags. Rainbow has several attachments, too...but all the dirt goes into the water trap, and you just pour it out when finished. Egad...it's gross and great, all at the same time. Great for allergies, and there are air cleaner/fresheners included. As you clean, the Rainbow will scent or clean the air. Read more about it, and you might like it better than the Kirby. Either one will require fussing between attachments...but having had both, I'll never go back to Kirby. Carpet cleaner WAY much hassle. Better to rent a cleaner, as needed, than to take up space storing a unit you seldom use. Hope this helped. It's quite an investment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range