· Feature: Truck Crane
· Condition: New
· Application: brick ,cement factory using ,Logistics handling
· Rated Loading Capacity: 0
· Rated Lifting Moment: 17.5tm
· Max. Lifting Load: 7,000kgs
· Max. Lifting Height: 12m
· Span: 5.5m
· Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
· Model Number: SQ703
· Certification: CCC,TX
· Warranty: one year wit some free spare parts
· color: as you like
Packaging & Delivery
Container packing / LCL / SKD / CKD / etc.
1.lifting grue de 7 tonnes
Main Parameter of Telescopic Crane 7Ton
(Model No.: SQ703---7Ton, 3-Section boom)
Max Lifting capacity
Max Lifting Moment
Max Lifting Height
Max oil flow of Hydraulic system
Max pressure of Hydraulic system
Oil Tank Capacity
360 All Rotation
Number of Booms
- Q:Is technology (phones, tv, internet, machinery) destroying human relationships and communication?
- It's certainly not destroying human communication. In fact, in terms of breadth and scope, and in terms of the number of people an average person might communicate in the course of a day, it's increased human communication hugely. It is, however, causing a raid development in human communication. You note that we seldom seem to speak face to face anymore. That's certainly true, and yet how many more people per day do you think our ancestors spoke to face to face than we do today? As a percentage, surely a lot more, but in absolute numbers? I'd suggest about the same. We talk to more people, from much wider areas than our ancestors ever dreamed of. You note that people that we do talk to often are also using gadgets. I have been annoyed by this trend, but I think of it as a part of that evolution I mentioned before. We tend to multitask now, more than ever. I'm not sure that frenetic pace is a good thing, however. Finally, your draw a conclusion that we are now farther apart than ever before. I'm not sure I agree, and I don't see any evidence to support your conclusion directly. I have internet pen pals from all around the world, and in some ways, I think the ease of long range communication has brought us closer together than was ever possible before. I talk to people daily who have completely different takes upon world events, based on their culture and upbringing, and I think that variety of opinion is very enlightening. At any rate, we are having to evolve. Our modes of behavior, our traditions are changing, and while it styresses those of us who are comfortable with the old, traditional ways of doing things, in just a few short decades, most of us will be gone, and our children will be lamenting the changes they see.
- Q:About the marketing strategy of construction machinery industry
- The art of war said, "those who do not seek the overall situation, can not seek a domain, do not seek a domain, can not seek the overall situation", and emphasizes the importance of the thoroughness of strategic activities. The thoroughness of marketing planning mainly comes from the detailed knowledge of the market, the ability of insight into the market and the rich planning experience. The action plan should be practical, operational and flexible
- Q:New materials to manufacture machinery panels?
- Have you considered manufacturing the enclosures from galvanized sheet metal, which can be fabricated into weather resistant enclosures using a metal brake and pop rivets?
- Q:machinery and equipment needed for extraction of pectin?
- I don't know the exact names for the equipment but you'll need a pulverizer,(grinder) and a dryer. The best type of pectin comes from limes. See if any of this helps?
- Q:What companies design equipment or machinery that make or customize large industrial metal piping?
- Three okorder.com/
- Q:what would be the cost of plastic recycling machinery ?
- Most companies sell these machines in orders (5-10 machine shipping). One single machine costs Rs. 185,000. By the way you have to buy the washing machine separately.
- Q:Bally Manufacturing sent Intel Corporation an invoice for machinery with a $24,800 list price?
- 14700.00 working notes: 24800-300(return)-40% trade discount =$14700.00 company was not entitled for any cash discount as they are paying invoice on 16th of august and the term was 5/10 meaning the last day to get the discount is 10th of august. I hope my answer is correct.
- Q:what kind of machinery/process is used to make medals?
- I would have to see it to tell you but stamping,casting or machining are the most common.
- Q:What are the four fundamental differences between bacterial and eukaryotic transcription machinery?
- In a prokaryotic cell, transcription and translation are coupled; that is, translation begins while the mRNA is still being synthesized. Prokaryotic Cell Because there is no nucleus to separate the processes of transcription and translation, when bacterial genes are transcribed, their transcripts can immediately be translated....!!!
- Q:How the pendrive made ? Manufecturing, components and machinery required.?
- I think this technology is not available in India. Generally these things are imported from China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range