High pressure mill Introduction:
Pressure micro-grinding (high pressure mill, powder, or powder mill) mainly by the host, blowers, fine analysis machine, finished product powder cyclone, bag filter and connecting duct piping and other components, according to user needs can equipped with elevators, storage silos, control cabinet, powder machine, crusher and other auxiliary equipment. In the micro-grinding grinding chamber, roller assembly through cross arm hanging roller hanger, roller hanger with the spindle and turret fixed link shovel, pressure spring tension rod tightly pressed by the roller bearing chamber on the outer end of the boom to the cross arm shaft for the support by the spring pressure grinding rolls so tightly pressed grinding ring round the surface, when the motor is rotated by a drive unit, mounted on the turret on the shovel blade and roller synchronous rotation, grinding roller grinding ring round the surface while rolling around its own rotation, analysis machine driven by the motor drives the impeller rotating machine analysis, the analysis of the speed adjustment to the powder fineness.
Micro-grinding product size can be adjusted within the range 80-325 mesh, part of the material up to 600 mesh.
High pressure mill Usage:
High pressure mill is mainly applied to thepowder processing of mineral products in the industries of metallurgy,construction materials, chemical, and mining, etc. It can producepowder from various non-flammable and non-explosive mineral materialswith Mohs hardness below 9.3 and humidity below 6%, such as barite,limestone, kaolnite, ceram and slags, etc. The Product size isadjustable in the range of 80-425 mesh. It is possible to produce 30-80mesh coarse powder through special device in the machine if necessary.
High Pressure Grinding Mill Feature:
1. High capacity.
2. Wide size range of final product (30 mesh-1000 mesh)
3. National dust-dump standard.
4. Easy to adjust separator.
5. Multi-class seals
High Pressure Grinding Mill Technical Data:
- Q:Application of lean production in construction machinery
- With the increasing complexity of construction machinery, its maintenance costs are increasing, the dependence on maintenance is increasing day by day, and higher requirements for its reliability are also put forward. The current construction machinery maintenance exists in the maintenance range is too large, maintenance frequency is too high, too much inventory of spare parts and maintenance process optimization not "waste" phenomenon, in view of these phenomena, the lean thinking proposed a good solution.
- Q:Want to set up excavators, bulldozers, dump trucks, and other construction machinery overhaul plant, equipment and equipment needs of personnel
- Do you want to repair the industry, we must starting from professional, of course, you have the foundation will repair the excavator, bulldozer, learn to fix the car, the engine system of course learning will be very easy, but the other part, you need further careful study.
- Q:What are the major related courses in the university?
- And the mechanical design and manufacturing (ship machine manufacturing process and equipment), electromechanical integration, welding technology and automation, chemical test and quality inspection technology (welding quality detection), automotive command, UAV application engineering, railway vehicles, mechanical and electrical equipment operation and maintenance, and application of thermal power equipment, aircraft manufacturing technology application engineering numerical control, etc..
- Q:What's the difference between machines and machines?
- Machinery: a general term for all objects to be used (referred to as things that are used by mechanical methods approved in Physics). They are called machines. Search machine is a kind of machinery, wrenches, pliers, levers, and so on, is also a kind of machinery
- Q:Classification of materials in machinery industry
- Belonging to inorganic materials are refractory, ceramics, abrasives, carbon and graphite materials, asbestos and other organic materials; it is wood, leather, adhesive and synthetic polymer materials, synthetic rubber, synthetic resin, synthetic fiber etc.; the reinforced composite material composed of resin matrix with non metallic fiber.
- Q:Mechanical keyboard, those better?
- Mechanical keyboard if you really want to get one or want to play if you don't see the sign that I do not look at the brand is the meaning of things with other types of electronic products is the same as the brand is good thing some models is very good but not that brand things are all the good stuff so it is about your requirements better and more detailed the better claim to shape what use feel
- Q:Engineering engines use those engines as power!
- The Cummins Engine Isuzu engine made in Japan produced in the United States now domestic DEUTZ engine made in Germany now with a variety of car engine
- Q:What are the employment directions of mechanical engineering?
- Employment direction: design, manufacture, scientific research, technical development and production operation management in the field of mechanical engineering. Automotive companies (Volkswagen, Daimler, Honda etc.) bus company (Jinlong, Yutong) engineering machinery company (Sany, Liugong, Xiamen railway transportation system etc.)
- Q:The state stipulates that the machinery processing industry accident how to compensate?
- 1, enter the site of the machine must be regular manufacturers, and must have a "production license", "factory certificate."". 2, strictly prohibit the purchase and lease of obsolete products, and the mechanical equipment is not allowed in the prescribed use. 3, strictly prohibit the purchase and lease, test the mechanical and technical equipment that does not meet the safety standards.
- Q:What are the heroes and heroes of the mechanical alliance?
- This is my hero on his weapon, actually a lot of restraint, all the early outbreak of Marduk, G is the most powerful moon goddess, if you want to secure money on Victor, lost seventy percent, rob also grams, this is to see the operation
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range