Feature: Truck Crane
Application: station, port, warehouse
Rated Loading Capacity: 5000kg
Rated Lifting Moment: 12.5 T.m
Max. Lifting Load: 5000kg
Max. Lifting Height: 11m
Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Jianghuan
Model Number: SQ503
Certification: CCC & TX
Warranty: 1 year
boom length: 8.5 m
slewing angle: 360 ratotion
Material: HG60 steel
Type: Truck mounted Crane
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||package by pallet and wooden box, for container loading, 6 units of truck mounted crane 5ton /20'gp container|
|Delivery Detail:||5 days|
1.Foton brand new truck mounted crane
2.Tipper tray RHD
3.Good overlift performance
Main Parameter of Telescopic Crane 5Ton
Max Lifting capacity
Max Lifting Moment
Max Lifting Height
Max oil flow of Hydraulic system
Max pressure of Hydraulic system
Oil Tank Capacity
Number of Booms
Technical Parameter of Foton Brand BJ5122V4PBB-A1 Truck mounted Crane
KUNMING YUNNEI MOTOR CO.,LTD
FRONT WHEEL BASE
REAL WHEEL BASE
- Q:Does Santa Claus use any modern machinery in his workshop?
- as a metter of fact he does.
- Q:How hard is to get a finance for a machinery for $65 000?
- It will be very hard to get a loan for 65,000 with little credit history. What will make it even harder is if you can't show income. The manufacturer of the equipment may have finance available through them, since if you default, they can take back possession. Most banks will consider a piece of machinery a poor securitization option because there is such a limited market.
- Q:Cash flow and machinery?
- Beg Balance 425,000 less cost of machinery sold 25,000 plus cost of new machinery 120,000 = End Balance of 520,000 A gain on sale of 4,000, with a book value 5,000, means cash proceeds were 9,000. DR Cash 9,000 DR Accum deprec 20,000 CR Machinery 25,000 CR gain on sale 4,000
- Q:What does CNC in machinery stand for?
- Sorry, do not remember the direct letter name, but it means the machine runs from a computer program... computer controlled machining...
- Q:Places where I can buy used and broke construction machinery? like CATERPILLAR, CASE, JOHN DEERE, etc?
- Try anything with the words Lawnmower Center in them. They'll usually have more than lawnmowers to them.
- Q:AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGIES AND MACHINERIES?
- You look very considering the cons of agriculture... Yet what did you might have for breakfast?.. The place does that meals come from? Please inform me you grew it for your outside... Collected eggs.. Milked a cow...Beaten some oats in your cereal... The arena population requires more and more assets to preserve its individuals...Useable farm land has decreased international given that of urban enlargement... And we cant grow corn in a sand dune... But considering the fact that of GMO plants, pesticides, herbicides,fertilizer, increased machinery, climate science and revised cultivation practices... Farmers been ready to remain forward of demand and feed the arena with less farm floor, much less fuel, much less fertilizer, much less chemical substances,... Earlier than the discovery of fertilizer and ..My best granddad farmed 160 acres and a triumphant wheat harvest was once 20bu/acre... And in these days that equal farmland on the grounds that most effective of technological know-how (water, ground is the equal) produces 60-80bu/ac... It will take 640 acres of Granddads farming to do what is done at present with a much less of a footprint on our environment. I'd advise you preserve questioning when taking note of extremist make speeches regarding the entire exagerated misinformed jargon that you've got described... Science is excellent... It provides us with approaches to extra with much less...
- Q:On April 13, 2006, Foley Co. purchased machinery for $120,000. Salvage value was estimated to be $5,000?
- Assume the machine useful life is 10 years Double-declining-balance method Rate: Double of straight-line rate 100%/10=10% x 2 =20% Depreciation Expense: Year 2006: $120,000 x 20% =$24,000 (whole year) $24,000/12=$2,000 (every month) There are only 8 months (May-Dec.) $2,000 x 8 = $16,000 Year 2007: ($120,000-16,000) x 20% = $20,800 Unlike the other depreciation methods, salvage value is ignored in determining the amount to which the declining balance rate is applied. Depreciationn stops when the asset's book value equals expected salvage value.
- Q:Why does it say do not use before work with heavy machinery on the back of childrens tylenol?
- Because at some point, some complete moron took children's tylenol then hopped in a bulldozer and hurt himself. He then proceded to sue the makers of Tylenol and won because they didn't warn him. Or something like that...
- Q:how can i transfer an audio tape onto a cd? is there any special machinery required?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:The stealing of farm machinery would be classified under which category?
- larceny, unless the farmer is on it and you take it by force or threat of force, then is robbery could also be a motor vehicle theft, depending on your state's statutes Most probable answer they want is larceny. Is probably grand larceny in reality
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range