Specifications of Static Road Roller
Reliable function good stability
With a canopy
Double direction device
This roller can be appllied in highway, municipal work, parking area and industry ground etc.
Modern design, streamlined shape and human design makes 2YJ8/10 Road Roller beautiful and comfortable.
This roller has articulated frame with reliable function, flexible steering, good stability and smooth compactness.
Two sets of brake devices, a hand brake and a foot pedal brake, which assures the machine's safety and dependability.
Sprinkle system, water sprayed smoothly on roll faces.
It is equipped with double direction devices and smooth compact.
Technical Date OF Static Road Roller
Without ballast weight
With ballast weight
Diameter of rear-wheel
Maximum linear pressure
Minimum steering radius
Moving speed range
Rated rotation speed
Overall dimensions (LWH)
- Q:How old must I be to use machinery/cut veggies at my job?
- To use machinery and knives you generally need to be 18.
- Q:how i can access to free farm machinery manual in the internet?
- It okorder.com/ Free! I doubt you will find anything especially if you are looking for tech info. the last one I bought about ten years ago cost me over £ 400 ( $800)
- Q:most effective way for firms to improve worker productivity is to increase expenditures on machinery and equip?
- Not true. Machinery and equipment does not make anyone more productive. Money, status, a title, perks - are human worker motivators. Machine(s) reduces the need for staff, and are more suited for repetitive work. Peace.
- Q:Where to buy high quality RC Tractors and machinery?
- I okorder.com/- it doesn't make them like in the video.
- Q:what technology/machinery is used to sort recycling?
- Humans okorder.com
- Q:what kind of machinery do you use for binding and filing thick documents?
- Ok I worked for Xerox, and Eastman Kodak for about 10 years each, in sales. The documents that are very bulky, and a hard copy would be handy, or essential are as you suggested accounts etc. What I would do is hit every printer, copy shop etc. They do most of the printing, of say brochures, catalogues etc. I must say I do not know of a similar product. I wish I had this product, I would make a fortune from it. *Smile*
- Q:What is the 3-phase voltage in India? (used for example with industrial machinery)?
- www.okorder.com/ ..some good info on here...good luck!
- Q:How can mice be discouraged from getting into machinery and nesting?
- Glue traps, chemical hot foot ( it burns their paws when walked over it), predator urine, or a cat. Buy some plastic meshing that is fine enough to drape over the nooks and crannies so they can't fit through the mesh.
- Q:What type of finance should be used to finance the purchase of heavy machinery?
- What type of finance should be used to finance the following: a) purchase of heavy machinery Preferably from shareholders, either by issuing common stock or debentures. Otherwise, a finance lease or regular loan from a bank. b) building of new premises Mortgage loan from a bank. c) a short term liquidity problem Temporary bank overdraft, or deferred credit, e.g. issuing notes payable to creditors, or factoring accounts receivable
- Q:The difference between mechanical engineering and automation and electrical engineering
- The professional mechanical and electrical integration, are involved, also study electrical knowledge, learn mechanical knowledge, but are not too special, when looking for a job less persuasive than the mechanical and electrical specialty alone, but do mechatronics system is a good promising.
Based on the principle of "Technique Advanced, Quality Best and Customers Superior", we offer wholehearted service to clients at home and abroad. Our products have been exported to Bangladesh, Indonesia, Serbia and other countries and regions, and have got a good reputation among consumers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO CERTIFICATE ;AAA CREDIT CERTIFICATE;FAMOUS BRAND CERTIFICATE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range