General information of Tinplate For Coffee And Tea Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Coffee And Tea Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Coffee And Tea Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quality Control System
- Q:Why tin tin plating?
- Tin is well developed at room temperature. Especially in the 100 degrees, show it is very good, can develop into a very thin foil. Usually, people with foil packaging cigarettes, candy, to prevent damp (in recent years, China has gradually replaced with aluminum foil. It is easy to distinguish the aluminum foil and foil - tin foil light more than). However, the ductility of tin is very poor, it can not be pulled into filaments when it is pulled.
- Q:How to test the tightness of tin metal cans?
- A careful observation of empty tank tank bottom edge and welding seam has no air bubbles, where the same parts of continuous bubbles, should be judged as leakage, leakage of the recording time and vacuum degree, and make a mark in the leak site.
- Q:What is tin plate?
- Tin plate, also called tin plated steel plate, is formed by tin plating on the base material of the sheet steel. Sheet steel substrate with low carbon steel as raw material, its thickness is generally 0.1 ~ 0.4mm.Tin plate according to its tin plating process can be divided into two types, namely hot dipped tinplate and galvanized tinplate.
- Q:Tin cans and tin cans, which is good?
- Tin is tin plate, of course tin tin is tin pot. Another name is tin plate. For example, you ask tomatoes and tomatoes which taste good, as the brothers in Pohang say, the same thing is different.
- Q:What is the process of two cold rolling of tinplate?
- Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
- Q:How do you solve the water stains on the tinplate?
- Feel the basin soil, if the surface is still felt humidity, can pinch the water, then it is necessary to take out the whole plant, breathable, basin soil slightly dry and then put back, half Yin conservation.
- Q:How do you paint the tinplate?
- Spray paint. The zygote to be painted is placed on a shelf or plane or hung up and sprayed with a spray gun. Use a small air compressor and spray gun
- Q:What is the difference between Maguchi Tetsu tinplate and galvanized board
- Zinc plating on the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips by continuous hot dip plating prevents corrosion of the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips. Galvanized steel sheet and steel strip are widely used in machinery, light industry, construction, transportation, chemical industry, post and telecommunications and other industries.
- Q:Who can tell me how to adjust the roller seal defects?
- In the sealing device, the roll sealing roller, the upper pressure head tray, usually referred to as sealing three elements. The correct groove shape of the roller, the reasonable position of the head and the proper driving force of the tray support are the necessary conditions to ensure the normal roll sealing. (see Fig. 1) it is easy to see that the three elements of the seal are the basic components of the sealing device and are also a fundamental factor affecting the double hemming.
- Q:What is tin plate
- Tinplate is classified according to thickness and tinning. Generally speaking, in order to save costs, the current industrial production will reduce the iron thickness and tin content while guaranteeing the reliable strength of the package. One is to use less or even no tin tin (chrome iron), by 50s the development of hot dip tin plating tin to the present, China has not see the hot dip in the use of tinplate cans.
We always take "Creating the Famous Brand Baoyun" as our objective, develop quality management work positively, and improve the quality system constantly. We passed ISO9001:2000 quality system certificate in 2003. "Unity, Diligence, Pioneering, and Innovation" is the spirit of our enterprise. We would like to work together with friends from all walks of life, and create a bright future jointly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range