1. Integral type flat floor, side-mounted transmission control, suspended pedal,beautiful shape and driving comfort;
2. Optional safety frame or heating cab;
3. Optional EPAIV engine in order to meet different emission requirement area;
4. Double-acting clutch, 8+8 shuttle type shiftgear,with working efficiently;
5.Optional synchronizer shuttle-type shiftgear, lightness control and flexible and reliable;
6. Hydraulic steering,front drive axle of puncturing fuel cylinder, steering control and light and flexible;
7.Provide EC,EPA,GOST certification model.
|Overall dimension(L * W * H)||3500*1555*2675 (safety frame) 3500*1555*2400 (Cab)|
|Track(front/rear) regulating method||Fixed/stepless|
|Min.operating weight (kg)||1806|
|Theoretical speed of each gear(forward/reverse)||1.72-26.02/2.25-10.39；1.72-26.02/1.61-24.24；|
|Engine type||Vertical Type, water-cooling, four-stroke diesel engine|
|Intake mode||Natural intake|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Engine rated power kW@rpm||25.7|
|Air cleaner type||Dry or wet type|
|Type of cooling system||Water-cooled|
|Max. Torque@ revolving speed (rpm)||≥124/1650±100|
|Specific fuel consumption at rated conditions (g/kW.h)||≤248|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||32|
|Steering brake system|
|Type of steering system||Hydraulic|
|Type of steering gear||Cycloid orbitrol steering gear|
|Type of braking system||Shoe type|
|Clutch type||Double action|
|Gearbox type||Two-axis mechanical gearbox|
|Gearbox shift mode||Shift sleeve +sliding gear|
|Type of central transmission||Spiral bevel gear type|
|Final transmission mode (front/rear)||Built-in type, single-stage spur gear|
|Type of hydraulic suspension system||Open-center, separated type|
|Type of linkage||Three point rear linkage|
|Linkage classes||Class 0 or class I|
|Lift capacity(610mm point))(kN)||6.6|
|Regulating mode||Positioning control and floating control|
|Type of PTO shaft||Non-independent type|
|The number of PTO shaft splines||6 splines/8splines|
|Outer diameter of PTO shaft spline||φ35/φ38|
|PTO shaft speed||540/760 or 540/1000|
|Hydraulic output flow (L/min)||35|
- Q:what are some advantages life has over machinery?
- The ability to self repair. If an animal gets a cut, its platelets eventually clot it and the cut scabs over and is eventually fully repaired. If a machine gets a hole in it, the machine cannot repair it itself.
- Q:whether machinery breakdown insurance excludes design defects defective workmanship?
- I would think it would have an exclusion for that, so you would have to pursue the manufacturer.
- Q:5 objects/machinery that use pneumatics?
- Injection molding machines. Robotics. Aircraft. Trains. Packaging Equipment
- Q:how can i find Industrial machinery in Germany?
- What do you mean? Buying some? Looking on some? Which machinery? Specify your question, and contact me thus I check this thread again.
- Q:Careers in the military that don't involve repairing or using large machinery?
- Most jobsd do not involve working with heavy machinery
- Q:What are the future prospects of mechanical design, manufacturing and automation? How about salary after employment?
- You can also do the technical development work, also can do the work of mechanical product sales, parts purchasing. Manufacturing engineer field technician is in the machinery industry. Even if there are a lot, such as construction machinery engineering machinery medical machinery port machinery logistics machinery textile machinery food machinery agricultural machinery and other machinery. These are graduates can enter the enterprise. The wage is not very high. If you have experience that will pay a lot, do technology is such that the older the more fragrant!
- Q:Should Obama dismantle amm machinery in the USA, so that more people can be put to work?
- Nope. That would make imports even cheaper than they are now. He can make a lot of jobs by doing things like how large certain companies, like banks and insurance companies can be which will increase competition and decrease efficiency which will create more jobs. It will lead to higher prices though. I lost a good job at a bank when they got bought out by a bigger bank.
- Q:How do electronic devices run machinery?
- Typically, the machinery is modified to provide position information, so that computers can read location, speed, orientation (angle) and other factors and use that data to provide power signals to run the machinery.
- Q:As man increasingly incorporates machinery into his body what will happen to his soul?
- It will burn in hell. Machinery is created by knowledge. Knowledge is a sin, first revealed to Adam by Eve, for which they were banished from heaven to live a life of pain and suffering to prove their right to be in heaven. This answer depicts the hypocrisy of today's church. - alexander well alexander, how can you defend your use of a computer and the internet? Isnt that hypocrisy back to the question well, there is no scientific evidence for a soul. There is evidence that what we call the soul and consciousness is nothing more than a complex pattern of neurons and chemicals in the brain. If thats so then it can eb simulated in a computer. if in the future you could upload a person into a computer, then that would be evidence that the soul does not exist
- Q:do you have any book for farm machinery design?
- Yes. okorder.com. Plenty of books on development of farm machinery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range