1. Integral type flat floor, side-mounted transmission control, suspended pedal,beautiful shape and driving comfort;
2. Optional safety frame or heating cab;
3. Optional EPAIV engine in order to meet different emission requirement area;
4. Double-acting clutch, 8+8 shuttle type shiftgear,with working efficiently;
5.Optional synchronizer shuttle-type shiftgear, lightness control and flexible and reliable;
6. Hydraulic steering,front drive axle of puncturing fuel cylinder, steering control and light and flexible;
7.Provide EC,EPA,GOST certification model.
|Overall dimension(L * W * H)||3500*1555*2675 (safety frame) 3500*1555*2400 (Cab)|
|Track(front/rear) regulating method||Fixed/stepless|
|Min.operating weight (kg)||1806|
|Theoretical speed of each gear(forward/reverse)||1.72-26.02/2.25-10.39；1.72-26.02/1.61-24.24；|
|Engine type||Vertical Type, water-cooling, four-stroke diesel engine|
|Intake mode||Natural intake|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Engine rated power kW@rpm||25.7|
|Air cleaner type||Dry or wet type|
|Type of cooling system||Water-cooled|
|Max. Torque@ revolving speed (rpm)||≥124/1650±100|
|Specific fuel consumption at rated conditions (g/kW.h)||≤248|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||32|
|Steering brake system|
|Type of steering system||Hydraulic|
|Type of steering gear||Cycloid orbitrol steering gear|
|Type of braking system||Shoe type|
|Clutch type||Double action|
|Gearbox type||Two-axis mechanical gearbox|
|Gearbox shift mode||Shift sleeve +sliding gear|
|Type of central transmission||Spiral bevel gear type|
|Final transmission mode (front/rear)||Built-in type, single-stage spur gear|
|Type of hydraulic suspension system||Open-center, separated type|
|Type of linkage||Three point rear linkage|
|Linkage classes||Class 0 or class I|
|Lift capacity(610mm point))(kN)||6.6|
|Regulating mode||Positioning control and floating control|
|Type of PTO shaft||Non-independent type|
|The number of PTO shaft splines||6 splines/8splines|
|Outer diameter of PTO shaft spline||φ35/φ38|
|PTO shaft speed||540/760 or 540/1000|
|Hydraulic output flow (L/min)||35|
- Q:Mechanical design, manufacture and automation
- Mechanical design is mainly focused on the design of more subjects. Mechanical manufacturing technology is more than speaking, my years of experience in mechanical manufacturing application study of the broader, better job.
- Q:What are the major related courses in the university?
- Mechanical engineering is a discipline in engineering, including mechanical design manufacturing and automation, material forming and control engineering, industrial design, process equipment and control engineering, vehicle engineering, mechanical engineering and automation, mechanical and electronic engineering, automobile service engineering, automobile application engineering, logistics equipment, manufacturing engineering, marine engineering technology, electrical automation technology (automatic control technology)
- Q:Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering. How about Liu Gong in Guangxi?
- Students all right, salary performance salary, half is fixed, half with personal performance and yield, after the first half of 100 less than half that, in Liugong there is grading don't pay, management personnel, assistant general level above 2400, a level of about 400, technical personnel. A little high, then 100 dollars
- Q:Can mechanical design be published in nature?
- Naturally, this magazine does not have any columns related to mechanical design, so it is unlikely to pass if it is submitted
- Q:What's the difference between an automatic watch and a mechanical watch?
- There is also a "automatic" appearance and ordinary mechanical watches are very similar, but thinner than the ordinary mechanical watches can be very small, it is actually a combination of mechanical and electronic form, it is the power source by button battery or solar battery powered quartz oscillator, this kind of table travel time is very accurate if, generally with the button batteries a year for a change, if the solar cells do not change, now most of the table.
- Q:What is mechanical engineering?
- There are many types of heavy, heavy, bridges. Machining and so on, what you say is only a general term
- Q:What kind of car engineering does that belong to? Is it traffic or machinery?
- Vehicle engineering is a field of engineering technology that studies the theory, design and manufacture of mobile vehicles such as automobiles, tractors, rolling stock, military vehicles and other engineering vehicles. The master of engineering degree authorized units engaged in the training of vehicle research, design and development, manufacturing, quality inspection and control, use and maintenance, detection device and instrument development of advanced engineering and technical personnel.
- Q:Steel for construction machinery, including those concrete materials?
- Construction machinery steel include: welding parts with Q235A, Q345 (A, D), Q690 and so on. More than 45, 35 or more alloy steel. Sheet material: Q235A; 65Mn; 16Mn; 304 sheet (less used); cast iron class: HT150; HT100; a small amount of non-ferrous metal: 6-6-3; H62; copper tube and so on.
- Q:Japan famous construction machinery and electric company
- Engineering machinery: Komatsu construction machine, Hitachi, Kobelco, and Yanmar, Sumitomo, ah, ah, a lot of Electric: Hitachi, Matsushita, SONY, Toshiba
- Q:What is the difference between the equipment manufacturing industry and the machine building industry?
- Equipment manufacturing industry is a general term for the equipment provided for the national economy and national security. In accordance with the standards of classification, including metal products, general machinery manufacturing, machinery manufacturing, transportation equipment manufacturing, electronic and communication equipment manufacturing industry, electrical machinery and equipment manufacturing, instrumentation and office machinery manufacturing seven deducted 186 small consumer related manufacturing industry after class. Equivalent to the European countries referred to as "capital goods manufacturing", that is, we often say "the production of means of production industry."".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range