duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:How to remove the plastic tube applicator from a tampon?
- Did you read the instructions? When you put in the tampon you put it in the push on the skinny stick part to get the tampon out of the applicator. Then you pull the applicator out and just the tampon will be inside you.
- Q:New battery came with a little plastic breather tube. Do I need to use it?
- i would put it on and direct it down away from anything that the acid could ruin
- Q:I bought this ornament today and it has a little tiny plastic tube line in the back?
- You need an air pump and a bit of silicone air line tubing.
- Q:Where can I get professional piercing needle with the plastic tube thing?
- If your interested, please let me know :D
- Q:Does the plastic tube in your subwoofer box matter on the bass?
- Yes. The plastic tube is called a 'Port'. Its length and diameter are calculated to allow the speaker enclosure to breathe correctly. When music is playing, the speaker travels outwardly AND inwardly. When it moves it compresses air in the box. The compressed air actually restricts the movement of the speaker cone. This will affect the speakers response, especially at sub frequencies. So, the tube is designed to allow air to escape from the box thereby limiting air compression in the box. They are tuned to both the speaker and the box. If you remove the tube you can expect to hear undesirable speaker 'Waffling at high volume levels. Experiment for yourself. Remember, you may not notice much difference at low volume levels. Once you increase the volume and get the box really working, you will definitely notice a difference.
- Q:Why can you no longer get toothpaste in metal tubes?
- It is due to cost. Drinks used to be sold in steel cans and glass bottles, now they are sold in aluminum cans and plastic bottles, due to cost. You can buy a plastic clip to put on the toothpaste tube to solve your problem.
- Q:When a mechanic wants to empty a gasoline tank of a car,he fills a plastic tube with gasoline.....?
- He makes use of the syphoning effect. you put in a protracted adequate plastic tube into the gas tank and suck as to hold the gas to fill the tube (upwards). earlier achieving mouth, very rapidly pass tube downwards pointing to floor, making particular the tube will now be decrease than the gas tank hollow, this variety, the gas trapped in tube will fall via gravity and it will create a vacuum effect which will suck the gas out.
- Q:The difference between metal hose and corrugated plastic pipe
- The metal hose is usually made of stainless steel, or can be made of stainless steel braid. It is also made of a layer of stainless steel braid at one time. It is actually made of plastic or rubber. The main features are corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, pressure resistance, shock absorption, and bending, easy installation.
- Q:Can the rusty iron pipe be sawed off and connected to the plastic tube?
- It depends on the rust of the pipe. It is not weak or serious. The iron pipe is sheathed wire, one end of the pipe is connected with a plastic heat wire connector
- Q:I found a yellowish plastic tube with some sort of filter on one end and it contains crystals. Is this a drug?
- A crack or meth pipe sounds like...Do they just save time and send those out in place of Welfare Checks now? In all seriousness, just crush and mix with water, or securely throw it away. You certainly wouldn't want to be carrying that around. I'd say go the police and turn in, but I wouldn't even hassle carrying and potentially being caught with it or have the police misconstrue why it's in your possession, because technically to have it in your possession is what's illegal.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range