STI series is a sine wave power frequency inverter which can convert 12V or 24V DC to 220VAC or 230VAC 50Hz based on full digital and intelligent design. The inverter can be applied in many fields especially for solar photovoltaic power system.
·Complete isolation-type inverter technology, noiseless output
·Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
·Dynamic current loop control technology to ensure inverter reliable operation.
·Wide DC input voltage range
·Excellent EMC design
·Low output harmonic distortion（THD≤3%）
·LED indicators display input voltage range, load power range, normal output & failure state
·Optional energy saving mode
·Wide working temperature range (industrial level)
·Continuous operation at full power
·Output Short Circuit protection
·Input reverse polarity protection
·Input low voltage protection
·Input over voltage protection
·Inverter abnormal protection
Nominal Battery Voltage
Input Voltage Range
No Load Current
Pure Sine Wave
220Vac±3% / 230Vac±10%
Power 10 sec
Power 1.5 sec
≤ 3% (resistive load)
Efficiency at Rated Power
< 95% (N.C.)
< 5000m(Derating to operate according to IEC62040 at a height exceeding 1000m)
Between DC input terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ;
Between AC output terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ.
Between DC input terminals and metal case: Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
Between AC output terminals and metal case: Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
Central inverter and String inverter Comparison
In terms of money, string inverters will get more and more expensive vs central inverters as the field size increases. It's a heck of a lot of additional labor to hook up 100 string inverters of 10kW vs. 3 or 4 central inverters (which can also be bought in pre-configured 1MW units with some of the connections already done).
Personally, I would draw the line around 250 - 400 kW. Below that string inverters work out well. Above that central inverters have their place (and will save money). Can it be made to work either way, and work well? Sure!
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Spontaneous use is a way of grid, that is issued to the electricity, mainly their own family or internal use, the excess part of the power to the grid
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter will be directly sent to the power grid, so to track the frequency of the grid, phase, the equivalent of a current source. Of course, there are some inverters that have a low-pressure through the ability to do PQ adjustment.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- Inverter is the DC power (battery, battery) into alternating current (usually 220V, 50Hz sine wave). It consists of inverter bridge, control logic and filter circuit. Widely used in air conditioning, home theater, electric wheel, power tools, sewing machines, DVD, VCD, computer, TV, washing machine, range hood, refrigerator, video recorders, massage, fan, lighting and so on. In foreign countries
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Grid-connected inverter can be operated locally through the LCD screen, or through remote monitoring with dedicated monitoring software.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Inverter is a kind of semiconductor device composed of power adjustment device, mainly used for DC power into AC power. Generally consists of boost circuit and inverter bridge circuit. The boost circuit boosts the DC voltage of the solar cell to the DC voltage required for the inverter output control. The inverter bridge circuit converts the boosted DC voltage to the AC voltage of the common frequency. The inverter is mainly composed of a switching element such as a transistor, and turns the DC input into an AC output by repeatedly turning ON-OFF the switching element in a regular manner. Of course, it is not practical to simply output the inverter output waveforms from the on and off circuits
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- Hello, the definition of the zero line is not caused by the transformer three-phase electric tail connection? I now do not understand why there is no isolation transformer AC output marked is N (zero line), and it is not the transformer three-phase power of the tail connection leads to, this is the zero line? The The
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- Grid simulator: analog power grid, normal and abnormal conditions, overvoltage, undervoltage, over frequency, under frequency, sudden power failure, etc.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The small use of field-effect transistors while using a DSP conversion controller to improve the quality of the output power makes it very close to the sine wave current.
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Finally, a sinusoidal AC output for a grid-connected photovoltaic power generation system is generated by a low-pass filter.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- When the power grid failure or disturbance caused by the power supply and network voltage drop, in the voltage drop range, the power group can be uninterrupted through the inverter and network operation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range