STI series is a sine wave power frequency inverter which can convert 12V or 24V DC to 220VAC or 230VAC 50Hz based on full digital and intelligent design. The inverter can be applied in many fields especially for solar photovoltaic power system.
·Complete isolation-type inverter technology, noiseless output
·Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
·Dynamic current loop control technology to ensure inverter reliable operation.
·Wide DC input voltage range
·Excellent EMC design
·Low output harmonic distortion（THD≤3%）
·LED indicators display input voltage range, load power range, normal output & failure state
·Optional energy saving mode
·Wide working temperature range (industrial level)
·Continuous operation at full power
·Output Short Circuit protection
·Input reverse polarity protection
·Input low voltage protection
·Input over voltage protection
·Inverter abnormal protection
Nominal Battery Voltage
Input Voltage Range
No Load Current
Pure Sine Wave
220Vac±3% / 230Vac±10%
Power 10 sec
Power 1.5 sec
≤ 3% (resistive load)
Efficiency at Rated Power
< 95% (N.C.)
< 5000m(Derating to operate according to IEC62040 at a height exceeding 1000m)
Between DC input terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ;
Between AC output terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ.
Between DC input terminals and metal case: Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
Between AC output terminals and metal case: Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
Central inverter and String inverter Comparison
In terms of money, string inverters will get more and more expensive vs central inverters as the field size increases. It's a heck of a lot of additional labor to hook up 100 string inverters of 10kW vs. 3 or 4 central inverters (which can also be bought in pre-configured 1MW units with some of the connections already done).
Personally, I would draw the line around 250 - 400 kW. Below that string inverters work out well. Above that central inverters have their place (and will save money). Can it be made to work either way, and work well? Sure!
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems are primarily capable of receiving DC power from photovoltaic arrays and converting them into sine-wave currents of the same frequency and in phase with the access grid for powering the grid or local loads.
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- Grid simulator: analog power grid, normal and abnormal conditions, overvoltage, undervoltage, over frequency, under frequency, sudden power failure, etc.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- can convert light energy into electricity, so that the current flow from one side to the other, the general can be issued equivalent to 10 to 20% of the received light energy. In general, the stronger the light, the more electricity is generated. Its working principle is based on the semiconductor PN junction of the photovoltaic effect. The so-called photodynamic effect is when the object by the light, the object within the charge distribution of the state of the electromotive force and current generated an effect.
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Before the installation should first check whether the inverter in the transport process for damage. When selecting the installation site, there should be no interference with any other power electronic equipment in the surrounding area.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- Grid-connected inverter is generally used with large-scale photovoltaic power plant system, a lot of parallel PV string is connected to the same set of inverter DC input, the general power of the use of three-phase IGBT power module, power
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- DC voltage and AC side voltage does not matter, the general PV inverter AC output is 400V / N / PE. With no isolation transformer and output voltage does not matter, grid-connected inverter is the regulation of current, and network voltage depends on the grid voltage. And the grid before the inverter will detect the grid voltage, meet the conditions will be network.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- and can set the dead time between the upper and lower arms, the use of INTEL 80C196MC to achieve sine wave output circuit, 80C196MC to complete the sine wave signal, AC output voltage, to achieve regulation. Circuit output generally use LC circuit filter high frequency wave, get pure sine wave.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Offline generally need energy storage, not to send energy online. Power grid has no right to interfere.
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- , This method is simple to design, easy maintenance, but also for the power grid harmonics smaller, good power quality!
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter does not need energy storage, but the energy can not be controlled, how much light to send online to the number of online, simply do not want people to the grid does not like.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range