Features of Grid Connected Solar Inverter 1000W
With a R&D team more than 100 engineers,40% of the staff, who has been deeply engaged in the photovoltaic industry for 10 years, CNBM takes the mission to increase the inverter availability and efficiency, putting continuous innovation to make CNBM inverter easier for installation and operation, and more cost-effective for solar plant construction. The full range of CNBM single phase inverters has received VDE, CE, G83/1, G59/2, ENEL2010, VDE4105, C10/C11, AS4777 etc.
Maximum efficiency of 97.8% and wide input voltage range, Internal DCswitch,MTL-String, Sound control,Bluetooth/RF technology /Wi-FiTransformerless,GT topology
Technical data of Grid Connected Solar Inverter 1000W
Input data (DC)
Max. DC power
Max. DC voltage
PV voltage range
Max. input current
Number of MPP trackers /strings per MPP tracker
Rated AC output power
Max. AC power
Max. output current
Euro weighted efficiency
Output over voltage protection-varistor
Ground fault monitoring
Dimensions (W / H / D) in mm
Operating temperature range
–25°C ... +60°C
–25°C ... +60°C
2000m(6560ft) without derating
< 0.5 W
< 0.5 W
Environmental Protection Rating
Interfaces: RS485/RS232/Bluetooth / RF/Zigbee/Wifi
Warranty: 5 years / 10 years
Certificates and approvals
Figure 1 the application of Grid Connected Solar Inverter 1000W
Figure 2: Package of Grid Connected Solar Inverter 1000W
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- Which depends on the grid inverter in the absence of the grid there is no independent operation of the function of the general grid inverter is the current type, only responsible for the power to the grid, the voltage is maintained by the grid,
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems are primarily capable of receiving DC power from photovoltaic arrays and converting them into sine-wave currents of the same frequency and in phase with the access grid for powering the grid or local loads.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Inverter main circuit need to have a control circuit to achieve, generally have square wave and sine wave two control methods, square wave output inverter power supply circuit is simple, low cost, but low efficiency, harmonic components. Sine wave output is the development trend of the inverter, with the development of microelectronics technology, there are PWM function of the microprocessor has also come out, so the sine wave output inverter technology has matured.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Converter is the AC voltage of the grid into a stable 12V DC output, and the inverter is the AC output of the 12V DC voltage into high-frequency high-voltage alternating current; two parts are also used with more pulse width
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter is the assembly of the DC into AC power for the use of load, or do not use the load, the inverter after the AC power to the city power grid, when the electricity outage, the inverter will automatically
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- When solar or other light illuminates the PN junction of the semiconductor, a voltage (called a photogenerated voltage) occurs on both sides of the PN junction. This phenomenon is the famous photovoltaic effect.
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- Grid-connected inverter is generally used with large-scale photovoltaic power plant system, a lot of parallel PV string is connected to the same set of inverter DC input, the general power of the use of three-phase IGBT power module, power
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- After some additional voltage buffering, the left side of the bridge is usually 18 ~ 20khz switching frequency, the dc voltage is converted to ac voltage.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- Have a low pressure through the function set, low pressure through the scope of the project requirements, grid and network requirements and the actual situation of the design), low voltage grid to pass the voltage range is less than the medium pressure, parameter settings are not sensitive and complex.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||50 million USD
||Australia, Euro, America, China.
||CE, VDE-AR-N4105, FCC，ETL，CEC，CEI 0-21，G83，G59，SAA，CGC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range