Features of Grid Tied Solar Inverter CNBM-3000MTL
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
The Grid Connected Solar Inverter we can offer is 1.5kw to 20kw.
Introduction of Grid Connected Solar Inverter CNBM-3000MTL
Maximum efficiency of 97.8% and wide input voltage range
Integrated DC switch-disconnected
Bluetooth/RF technology /Wi-Fi
Transformerless GT topology
5 years warranty (10 years as optional)
Technical data of Grid Tied Solar Inverter CNBM-3000MTL
Input data (DC)
Max. DC power
Max. DC voltage
PV voltage range
Max. input current
Number of MPP trackers /strings per MPP tracker
Rated AC output power
Max. AC power
Max. output current
Euro weighted efficiency
Output over voltage protection-varistor
Ground fault monitoring
Dimensions (W / H / D) in mm
Operating temperature range
–30°C ... +60°C
–30°C ... +60°C
2000m(6560ft) without derating
< 0.5 W
< 0.5 W
Environmental Protection Rating
Interfaces: RS485/RS232/Bluetooth / RF/Zigbee/Wifi
Warranty: 5 years / 10 years
Certificates and approvals
CNBM-3000MTL is simple national setting of line supply monitoring, Easy country configuration, with Multi-language,display, currently available for most of the countries over the world.With technical creativity and scientific management, the factory established first class R&D and test centers, as well as management and R&D teams comprising of PhDs and masters with overseas qualification.
Figure 1 the application of Grid Tied Solar Inverter CNBM-3000MTL
Figure 2 the application of Grid Tied Solar Inverter CNBM-3000MTL
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Offline generally need energy storage, not to send energy to the Internet. Grid has no right to interfere.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- Which depends on the grid inverter in the absence of the grid there is no independent operation of the function of the general grid inverter is the current type, only responsible for the power to the grid, the voltage is maintained by the grid,
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Inverter main circuit need to have a control circuit to achieve, generally have square wave and sine wave two control methods, square wave output inverter power supply circuit is simple, low cost, but low efficiency, harmonic components. Sine wave output is the development trend of the inverter, with the development of microelectronics technology, there are PWM function of the microprocessor has also come out, so the sine wave output inverter technology has matured.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- TL5001 operating voltage range of 3.6 ~ 40V, its internal with an error amplifier, a regulator, oscillator, a dead zone control PWM generator, low voltage protection circuit and short circuit protection circuit
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Offline generally need energy storage, not to send energy online. Power grid has no right to interfere.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- Instability, the wind speed and the equipment itself will directly affect the generator rotation, so the voltage and current fluctuations, frequency instability, in short, is the power quality is poor) Therefore, through the inverter after the first rectification inverter to improve the quality of power
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- light is obtained by the electrons of the semiconductor device, thus generating electrical energy. This energy conversion of light energy into energy, that is, solar cells. Solar cells, like transistors, are made of semiconductors. Its main material is silicon, and there are some other alloys. High-purity silicon used in the manufacture of solar cells is subject to special purification. Solar cells as long as the sun or light exposure,
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- The inverter is mainly composed of a switching element such as a transistor, and turns the DC input into an AC output by repeatedly turning ON-OFF the switching element in a regular manner.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- Grid-connected inverter is generally used with large-scale photovoltaic power plant system, a lot of parallel PV string is connected to the same set of inverter DC input, the general power of the use of three-phase IGBT power module, power
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||50 million USD
||Australia, Euro, America, China.
||CE, VDE-AR-N4105, FCC，ETL，CEC，CEI 0-21，G83，G59，SAA，CGC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range