Features of Grid Tied Solar Inverter 3-Phase CNBM-12000UE
With a R&D team more than 100 engineers,40% of the staff, who has been deeply engaged in the photovoltaic industry for 10 years, CNBM takes the mission to increase the inverter availability and efficiency, putting continuous innovation to make CNBM inverter easier for installation and operation, and more cost-effective for solar plant construction. The full range of CNBM single phase inverters has received VDE, CE, G83/1, G59/2, ENEL2010, VDE4105, C10/C11, AS4777 etc.
The Grid Connected Solar Inverter we can offer is 1.5kw to 20kw.
Introduction of Grid Tied Solar Inverter 3-Phase CNBM-12000UE
Maximum efficiency of 97.8% and wide input voltage range
Integrated DC switch-disconnected
Bluetooth/RF technology /Wi-Fi
Transformerless GT topology
5 years warranty (10 years as optional)
Technical data of Grid Tied Solar Inverter 3-Phase CNBM-12000UE
Input data (DC)
Max. DC power
Max. DC voltage
PV voltage range
Max. input current
Number of MPP trackers /strings per MPP tracker
Rated AC output power
Max. AC power
Max. output current
Euro weighted efficiency
Output over voltage protection-varistor
Ground fault monitoring
Dimensions (W / H / D) in mm
Operating temperature range
–25°C ... +60°C
–25°C ... +60°C
2000m(6560ft) without derating
< 0.5 W
< 0.5 W
Environmental Protection Rating
Interfaces: RS485/RS232/Bluetooth / RF/Zigbee/Wifi
Warranty: 5 years / 10 years
Certificates and approvals
Grid Tied Solar Inverter 3-Phase CNBM-12000UE is simple national setting of line supply monitoring, Easy country configuration, with Multi-language,display, currently available for most of the countries over the world.With technical creativity and scientific management, the factory established first class R&D and test centers, as well as management and R&D teams comprising of PhDs and masters with overseas qualification.
Figure 1 the application of Grid Tied Solar Inverter 3-Phase CNBM-12000UE
Figure 2 The Stock of Grid Tied Solar Inverter 3-Phase CNBM-12000UE
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- The inverter not only has the function of direct current conversion, but also has the function of maximizing the performance of the solar cell and the system fault protection function. (With grid system), automatic voltage adjustment function (for network connection), DC detection function (for network connection), DC grounding detection (for network connection), automatic power control function Function (for grid connection). Here is a brief introduction to automatic operation and shutdown function and maximum power tracking control function.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- by means of energy converters can be converted into electrical energy. The process of converting light energy directly into electrical energy is precisely the response to photovoltaic effects. Without the need for any other mechanical parts, the energy in
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Before the installation should first check whether the inverter in the transport process for damage. When selecting the installation site, there should be no interference with any other power electronic equipment in the surrounding area.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- Widely used in air conditioning, home theater, electric wheel, power tools, sewing machines, DVD, VCD, computer, TV, washing machine, range hood, refrigerator, video recorders, massage, fan, lighting and so on.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- due to the higher penetration rate of the car to go out to work or travel can be connected with the inverter battery drive electrical and various tools work. The car inverter output through the cigarette lighter is 20W, 40W, 80W, 120W to 150W power specifications. And then a large number of power inverter power
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- PV grid-connected inverter in the grid before the inverter needs to determine the phase voltage phase frequency, the first phase-locked, in the grid and power generation.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Inverter main circuit need to have a control circuit to achieve, generally have square wave and sine wave two control methods, square wave output inverter power supply circuit is simple, low cost, but low efficiency, harmonic components. Sine wave output is the development trend of the inverter, with the development of microelectronics technology, there are PWM function of the microprocessor has also come out, so the sine wave output inverter technology has matured.
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- Hello, the definition of the zero line is not caused by the transformer three-phase electric tail connection? I now do not understand why there is no isolation transformer AC output marked is N (zero line), and it is not the transformer three-phase power of the tail connection leads to, this is the zero line? The The
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Full-bridge inverter circuit to overcome the shortcomings of the push-pull circuit, the power transistor to adjust the output pulse width, the output AC voltage RMS that changes. Since the circuit has a freewheeling circuit, even if the inductive load, the output voltage waveform will not be distorted. The disadvantage of this circuit is that the upper and lower arms of the power transistor are not common, so you must use a special drive circuit or use isolated power supply. In addition, in order to prevent the upper and lower arm co-conduction, must be designed to turn off after the conduction circuit, that must be set dead time, the circuit structure is more complex.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$0.6 billion
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 15,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range