Features of Grid Tied Solar Inverter CNBM-1500TL
With a R&D team more than 100 engineers,40% of the staff, who has been deeply engaged in the photovoltaic industry for 10 years, CNBM takes the mission to increase the inverter availability and efficiency, putting continuous innovation to make CNBM inverter easier for installation and operation, and more cost-effective for solar plant construction. The full range of CNBM single phase inverters has received VDE, CE, G83/1, G59/2, ENEL2010, VDE4105, C10/C11, AS4777 etc.
Maximum efficiency of 97.8% and wide input voltage range, Internal DCswitch,MTL-String, Sound control,Bluetooth/RF technology /Wi-FiTransformerless,GT topology
Technical data of Grid Tied Solar Inverter CNBM-1500TL
Input data (DC)
Max. DC power
Max. DC voltage
PV voltage range
Max. input current
Number of MPP trackers /strings per MPP tracker
Rated AC output power
Max. AC power
Max. output current
Euro weighted efficiency
Output over voltage protection-varistor
Ground fault monitoring
Dimensions (W / H / D) in mm
Operating temperature range
–25°C ... +60°C
–25°C ... +60°C
2000m(6560ft) without derating
< 0.5 W
< 0.5 W
Environmental Protection Rating
Interfaces: RS485/RS232/Bluetooth / RF/Zigbee/Wifi
Warranty: 5 years / 10 years
Certificates and approvals
CNBM-1500TL is simple national setting of line supply monitoring, Easy country configuration, with Multi-language,display, currently available for most of the countries over the world.With technical creativity and scientific management, the factory established first class R&D and test centers, as well as management and R&D teams comprising of PhDs and masters with overseas qualification.
Figure 1 the application of Grid Tied Solar Inverter CNBM-1500TL
Figure 2 the application of Grid Tied Solar Inverter CNBM-1500TL
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems are primarily capable of receiving DC power from photovoltaic arrays and converting them into sine-wave currents of the same frequency and in phase with the access grid for powering the grid or local loads.
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- Grid simulator: analog power grid, normal and abnormal conditions, overvoltage, undervoltage, over frequency, under frequency, sudden power failure, etc.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Grid-connected inverter is like a car file, he first detects the grid waveform, can not detect not boot, and then the PV DC modulation and consistent with the grid waveform, and then hang up.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- The independent inverter in the output voltage phase amplitude of the frequency control is initially set good. Independent inverter, you should refer to off-grid inverter, do not need to consider the grid situation.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main function of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter is to convert the DC power of the solar PV module into the same frequency as the sinusoidal AC power of the grid (the grid is generally AC power grid, DC can not be directly connected)
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- The square wave output of the inverter using pulse width modulation integrated circuits, such as SG3525, TL494 and so on. Practice has proved that the use of SG3525 integrated circuits, and the use of power FET as a switching power components, to achieve high performance of the inverter, because the SG3525 has a direct drive power FET capability and has an internal reference source and operational amplifiers and Undervoltage protection, so its peripheral circuit is very simple.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- Have a low pressure through the function set, low pressure through the scope of the project requirements, grid and network requirements and the actual situation of the design), low voltage grid to pass the voltage range is less than the medium pressure, parameter settings are not sensitive and complex.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- Hello, the definition of the zero line is not caused by the transformer three-phase electric tail connection? I now do not understand why there is no isolation transformer AC output marked is N (zero line), and it is not the transformer three-phase power of the tail connection leads to, this is the zero line? The The
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Unless the power is not issued for their own use, is to be sent to other areas, it needs to boost, such as the western region of those large power stations
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||50 million USD
||Australia, Euro, America, China.
||CE, VDE-AR-N4105, FCC，ETL，CEC，CEI 0-21，G83，G59，SAA，CGC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range