I. PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
Solar controller with inverter is the intelligent power supply with integration of solar and DC to AV inverse. The apparatus is mainly used for solar power system; provide effective power for traffic inconvenience, the harsh environment of the mountain area, a pasturing area, border, islands and other areas without electricity. With decent appearance, easy operation, and visual indication of LCD, the apparatus has perfect protection function, high charging efficiency, and low no-load loss.
II. APPLICATION AREAS
Photovoltaic power station
Domestic household photovoltaic power system
Coastal islands, remote mountainous, border posts for regions shortage of or without electricity.
Government demonstration projects, landscape lighting projects, etc.
Mobile communication base station, expressway and other non-residential regions.
III. 600W-1KW TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
Rated solar power
Floating charging voltage
Rated inverter output capacity
Rated battery voltage
Over voltage shutoff
Over voltage recovery
Battery over-discharge shutoff
Battery over-discharge recovery
No-load loss current
Pure sine wave
Rated output voltage
120% 1min, 150% 10s
Frequency Toroidal Transformer
Inverter input over-voltage protection; battery over-discharge protection; battery anti-reverse-connection protection; output over-load protection; output short circuit protection; overheating protection
0~93%, without condensing
In order to serve our customers better. Our company can adjust parameters configuration according to customer’s requirement.
Ø By-pass Function: It will switch to the city grid automatically when the battery is under voltage, which ensures the continuity and stability of system.
Ø English display function: It can display in English.
Friendly reminder: customers should provide the following information when ordering Solar Controller with Inverter
Ø Rated battery voltage
Ø Load power and load characteristics
Ø Rated solar panel power
Ø Inverter output capacity
Ø With or without by-pass function
Ø Rated output voltage and rated output frequency
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Photovoltaic inverter, also known as power regulator, according to the inverter in the use of photovoltaic power generation system can be divided into two kinds of independent power supply and grid. According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter. For the inverter for the grid system, depending on whether the transformer can be divided into transformer-type inverter and transformer-free inverter.
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- It can automatically detect the generator and the grid frequency and voltage, in the frequency, voltage, phase are in line with the requirements of the grid to set the time before the release of the closing signal, so that it can be safely and securely connected.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main function of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter is to convert the DC power of the solar PV module into the same frequency as the sinusoidal AC power of the grid (the grid is generally AC power grid, DC can not be directly connected)
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- light is obtained by the electrons of the semiconductor device, thus generating electrical energy. This energy conversion of light energy into energy, that is, solar cells. Solar cells, like transistors, are made of semiconductors. Its main material is silicon, and there are some other alloys. High-purity silicon used in the manufacture of solar cells is subject to special purification. Solar cells as long as the sun or light exposure,
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- The inverter is mainly composed of a switching element such as a transistor, and turns the DC input into an AC output by repeatedly turning ON-OFF the switching element in a regular manner.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The grid inverter is a current source, the output voltage is basically the grid voltage, may be slightly raised.
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In general, single-phase h-bridge is a common configuration of dc / ac-level, but can also be used in three-phase and other configurations.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- For photovoltaic power plants when the power system accidents or disturbances caused by photovoltaic power plant grid voltage drop, in a certain voltage drop range and time interval, the photovoltaic power plant can ensure that non-off-line continuous operation.
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- The use of a high-power grid-connected inverter into the grid, the need for line design is relatively simple, because the DC and AC lines are separated, the use of convergence box to summarize, DC bus and then into the grid inverter
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range