1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- Attention should be paid to the zinc coating at the side of the groove before welding. It is OK to brush silver powder after welding. There is a lot of information about the welding of carbon steel and stainless steel. Just check it online.
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Major use differentiation:1, seamed tube can withstand the maximum operating pressure is generally less than 20 kg, which is the most secure use. It is generally used in water, gas, compressed air and other low-pressure fluid;2 seamless tube can withstand ultra-high pressure, of course, its wall thickness will also increase, which needs to be designed according to pressure requirements. It is generally used in high-pressure oil pipes, boiler tubes and other high temperature and high pressure equipment. There are also seamless tubes for structural purposes, depending on the design requirements.3, there are some seamed steel pipe seamless treatment tube, it is the weld annealing treatment, eliminate the residual stress of the weld, the weld and base material, the pressure range of basic and seamless pipe is. May also consider the use of.4, of course, the market also has some use overall heating after drawing steel pipe joints or mandrel rolling seamless steel pipe, mainly in small size, only in the shape of this kind of pipe belongs to the seamless tube, it is not very good
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- 1. seamless steel tubes for structural purposes (GB/T8162-1999) are seamless steel tubes for general structural and mechanical construction.2. seamless steel pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T8163-1999) is used to transport water, oil, gas and other fluids of general seamless steel pipe.3. seamless steel tubes for low and medium pressure boiler (GB3087-1999) is used in the manufacture of various structures of low and medium pressure boiler superheated steam pipe, superheated steam pipe, boiling water pipe and boiler flue tube, pipe and brick arch tubes of high quality carbon steel hot rolling and cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel tube.4. high pressure boiler seamless steel tube (GB5310-1995) is used for the manufacture of high-pressure and above the pressure of water boiler heating surface for high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel heat-resistant seamless steel pipe.5. high pressure seamless steel tube (GB6479-2000) for chemical fertilizer equipment is a kind of high quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless pipe for chemical equipment and pipes of working temperature of -40~400 DEG C and working pressure of 10~30Ma.6. seamless steel tubes for petroleum cracking (GB9948-88) are tubes, heat exchangers and seamless steel tubes used in refineries.
- Q:SC15 what does galvanized steel pipe look like?
- DN15 galvanized pipe, nominal diameter of 15mm
- Q:What's the difference between straight steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Observe whether there is weld seam. Welded pipe without treatment, there are obvious weld, there are bulges, like scars. A better point will shave off the weld, but there is a distinct difference between the eye and the eye. Also a small number of pipe will be processed after cold rolling, surface roughness and accuracy are relatively high, may be counterfeit seamless pipe sales. Careful observation will still show that the pipe wall will have a continuous spiral, metal luster slightly brighter, that is, the original welding seam, metallographic structure and other parts of the difference. To tell the truth, the layman would have to observe that it might be a little difficult.
- Q:What does "spiral welded steel pipe" DN325*10 mean?
- Spiral welded steel pipe with nominal diameter of 325mm and wall thickness of 10mm
- Q:Difference between cold rolled steel pipe and common steel pipe
- 1, from the dimension accuracy above, cold-rolled steel pipe size is good, high precision2. from the outward appearance, the surface of cold-rolled steel pipe is bright, and the surface of hot rolled steel pipe has obvious oxide skin or red rust
- Q:What is ND steel pipe?
- ND steel also has the ability to resist chloride ion corrosion. ND steel pipe, the main reference indicators (70 degrees Celsius, 50%H2SO4 solution immersion 24 hours), and carbon steel, Japan imported similar steel, stainless steel corrosion resistance compared to higher than these steel grades. Products by domestic refineries and manufacturing units after the use of widely acclaimed, and achieved good results.
- Q:What's the difference between hot-rolled seamless steel tube or cold-rolled seamless steel tube?
- Cold rolled seamless steel pipe (DIAL) in general, steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler tube, high-pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, oil cracking tube and other steel tube, including carbon thin-walled steel, alloy thin-walled steel, stainless steel, thin steel tube.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of the welded steel pipe of national standard DN250?
- DN (nominal diameter) 250 is generally the industry said 273, welded steel pipe (spiral steel pipe) thickness is generally between 6-8mm, more common.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range