Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Steel Square Bar Small Sizes description:
Steel square bar small sizes is a bar with square shaped cross-section. It is special case of equal sides. Before steel products are sold on the market, the steel must first be processed into more functional pieces. Raw steel cannot be of use while in its pure form, thus it has to be cast into shape. The freshly made steel, Steel square bar small sizes is still in the form of a metal bar or rectangle. Small sizes of Steel square bar small sizes are used in ship building.
2. Main Features of Steel Square Bar Small Sizes:
• Grade: Q235
• Type: Mild carbon steel
• A quadrilateral with four equal sides and four right angles.
• Vibration: The stiffness and mass are chosen to prevent unacceptable vibrations, particularly in settings sensitive to vibrations, such as offices and libraries.
• Local yield: Caused by concentrated loads, such as at the beam's point of support.
3. Steel Square Bar Small Sizes Images:
4. Steel Square Bar Small Sizes Specification:
Yield Point Δs/MPa
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely:
①What is the main material？
There are two types of Square Bar, one is hot rolled square bar and other one is cold drawn square bar. Our principal products is hot rolled square bar. We dedicate to products with material Q195 and Q235. We offer products with high quality and low price.
②How to inspect the quality？
We have a professional inspection group which belongs to our company. We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③Is there any advantage about this kind of product?
Steel I beam bar IPE has a reduced capacity in the transverse direction, and is also inefficient in carrying torsion, for which hollow structural sections are often preferred.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|